YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Anyone Know If This Is Fact or Fiction?!?!

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think it's part fact and fiction. Rumor has it his mom accepted a package unknowingly and was jailed or something like that. I know he's not in jail, because someone posted pics of him the other day in front of a gym I believe.

Oh MY GOd......

Flex online said this:
http://www.flexonline.com/news/3

This Just In: Ronnie Coleman is Still Alive

Rumors to the contrary, five-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is not dead, arrested or undergoing a sex-change operation. A flood of gossip erupted like an exploded sceptic tank on September 5 that Coleman had been picked up by authorities and sent to the slammer. Then a rumor developed that Ronnie's mother was arrested after a suspicious packaged arrived at her address. FLEXonline called the man himself who said it was all nonsense.
"Nope, I haven't been arrested," Coleman assured us. "Nobody in my family's been arrested, to my knowledge anyway."

Speaking calmly, Ronnie shrugged off the ridiculous stories. "Last week I was dead. This week I'm arrested," he quipped. "I'm used to this by now."

At least they're talking about you, big fella. Ronnie added that all systems are go and he's on target to defend his crown and nab his sixth straight Sandow. "I feel good," he assured us. "Everything's going fine."

Unfortunately he hung up before we could ask about the sex-change operation, but we have our doubts about that rumor too.

Last edited:
from the sources i have..it is only a rumor.. the guy who told me it is not true would diffinitely know..

Surprised

Ronnie has always maintained his status as "all-natural". This comes as a complete shock.

Well looks like Jay has it in the bag this year for sure!

what?

ronny coleman all natural. have you guys seen any recent pictures of him. the GH gut is huge, he looks pregnant! and doesn't every bodybuilder in competition claim he is clean until after they retire.?

Re: what?

Qbmuscle said:
ronny coleman all natural. have you guys seen any recent pictures of him. the GH gut is huge, he looks pregnant! and doesn't every bodybuilder in competition claim he is clean until after they retire.?

Ummm....everyone is being sarcastic bro. We all know he uses.

i have heard that he is in insane shape and that he has finally done something about that stomach.

i guess we will just have to wait and see.

Ronnie is not clean? so you are all trying to tell me that he is NOT natural!!!:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Xcel you just about made me cry

Well I think if this were true it would be ALL OVER the place and I have faith in the the few that have posted above.

And W8's I hope you are right. I like Ronnie and think he is the freak of all freaks but I do get discouraged when he wins and doesn't deserve it.

Well I heard from a pretty good source myself it is true as well. But I didnt want to start spreading it around especially since it involves the top dog he has worked very hard to be where he is at and to lose it all now would really suck I bet.

If it is true I am told their is also a major nutrionist and two other bodybuilders that went down as well. Ronnie owns the crown till he steps down or retires. Rumor has it he was not well like by his fellow officers in that he worked as a reserve officer still but sat at home and did nothing but eat not answering any calls supposedly alot of the people involved are singing like a bird to the pigs as well. Time will tell. MM

Ya know even if he was caught just with his personal stash I am sure he would have a hard time convincing anyone that he uses it all!

Ronnie pregnant

I thought Ronnie was a former alien abductie who has had a alein embreo gestating in him over the past few years and he's almost ready to drop, shit hope his water dosn't break on stage....lmao

Go Gunther

Sounds like the National Enquirer of Bodybuilding........

funny thing is i havent seen anything about this on chads board, i wanted to post something on there about it, but figured it would get deleted. i highly doubt that it is true, but it would be crazy if it were.

later,

Todd

Got Juice said:
funny thing is i havent seen anything about this on chads board, i wanted to post something on there about it, but figured it would get deleted. i highly doubt that it is true, but it would be crazy if it were.

later,

Todd

It was on chad's board last week. Chad said (of course) that Ronnie had told him nothing happened and it was a rumor. Flexonline had a blurb from Ronnie saying it wasn't true either. Who knows at this point.

If it is true what are you guesses what would happen? Im a little worried about this. however I think that if it were true it would have been on the news at least TX (isn't that where he's from?) local news and one of us meat heads would have seen it.

Although if it is true you think Weider would foot the bills and get him out of the clink and onto stage or would they turn their backs on him??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131