advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone know what happened to Ben White?

Baal

Registered
He just fell off the face of the earth. I know a lot of you guys have connections, and didn't if someone here knew.

I always thought he had a really great physique, and brought a lot of excitement to the scene.

EDIT
... I give you ben white.

Attachments

• ben.JPG
    ben.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
haha thats good to see

i lost a powerlifting event to him, it was a bodyweight bench for reps, i was 305, hit it for 35 post 600+ bench 700 sq and 660 dl, i was so stoked.
then in comes ben white, he benched like 740 or sumthin at 275, then he last minute enters the bodyweight bench for reps, he hit like 70 reps and stopped, i was fuc&n entertained to say the least.

frk

Just saw him the other day and he's looking big. He said he was over 300 pounds this off-season.

good physique but anyone that knows him will tell you hes very cocky, arrogant, and a flat out bullshitter

haha thats good to see

i lost a powerlifting event to him, it was a bodyweight bench for reps, i was 305, hit it for 35 post 600+ bench 700 sq and 660 dl, i was so stoked.
then in comes ben white, he benched like 740 or sumthin at 275, then he last minute enters the bodyweight bench for reps, he hit like 70 reps and stopped, i was fuc&n entertained to say the least.

frk

WTF????

I CANT BELEIVE SOME OF YOU GUYS AND THE WEIGHTS YOU THROW AROUND!:confused:

so is he going to do the NY Pro show in May? Either way, if he is or isn't, who do you think is going to win this year?

Honestly if Kai Green does the NY show and comes in conditioned.....I dont see anyone touching him.

It'll be great to see Centopani up there for sure.

As to the comments about Ben being a cocky arrogent person, I don't know him personally. From the interviews I've read he doesnt come across like that at all to me. If you take what he says literally then I can understand it....I really think we need a 'bad guy' in the IFBB.....not like.... .. Craig... but just someone who has a good physique and spices up events a bit. I really see the IFBB turning around becoming more mainstream because of the attitude the newer guys carry.

Thanks for the response. I completely agree with you about the sport and the direction it is headed in now. It's exciting to see a lot of new, young talent.

That being said, I'm a big fan of Centopani and think the kid has amazing potential. Would love to see him win this and take it to the next level, whatever that might be considering his quick success. Kai Green is a monster though, didn't know he was thinking about doing that show. I'll be there though, looking forward to it.

A Mod at my board, Hulk, finished 2nd to Ben a few years back at a show. He stated that they chilled and talked back stage and he was a nice guy. This was like a year or two before he really exploded on the scene. I think that was when he got his National qualifier. I think it was a NJ show. My buddy is a freak, but he said Ben was just a flat out monster, and he predicted him to win directly after that, at a national level. My bud was a lot more conditioned, but Ben Had him on the size by far, both were heavyweights.

BMJ

Maybe he took some time off and got his gyno fixed? Not being a dick...I just remember when he earned his pro card it was pretty bad. Big fan of his physique...look forward to seeing him on stage again.

WTF????

I CANT BELEIVE SOME OF YOU GUYS AND THE WEIGHTS YOU THROW AROUND!:confused:

He hit 70 reps lilarnold... Then just stopped. He could have went 100+ ...If he felt like it.:p

What was it 185lbs? If he says 225lbs I'm gonna think he's lost his mind.

EDIT: He said it was a bodyweight bench contest in which he got it 70 times and just stopped.... FRKNHUGE is officially FUKNNUTZ.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner