over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone know whats really in research PEPTIDES

Tong Po

Newbies
Question,
I read a thread recently on a board where a user posted his email to a well known peptide company, and basically asked for a COA, and details on what the peptide was suspended in before it was lyophilized. Well, the vendor melted down, had no answers and acted like a huge dick, etc. The guy knew what he was talking about, and his email showed this. Most likely he was involved in actual research at a real Research company or lab.

It really had me thinking, what goes into these things we "research" with via subq injections.

The dude specifically asked if these peptides are made with TFA (Trifluoroacetate Salts), as real peptide companies that do business with big pharma, not boys trying to grow muscles, all use to make their peptides like GHRPs, etc. So, I am assuming, unless someone can prove me otherwise, that peptides companies us BBers use, are sourcing powders that had TFA in them, and who knows what else, that shouldnt be injected into a human body. I hope I am wrong, because I want to use them, but not until I know exactly what is in these things.

Gonna be a tough question to answer. I bet some peptide companies don't even know. And if they do they might be trying to hide it. I'm interested in these TFA's tho.

What ever China decides to put in the bottle.

The first company that comes out with a full disclosure so to speak.. could charge double.

I'd pay it.

^ ^^^^^^This^^^^^^ ^

Last edited:
you would be very very suprised what is in those vials. lets just say for most of them, you would fail a narcotics test...........;)

Tough questions, but there are some great peptide companies out there

Does anyone know what's really in any of the shit we take?

Question,
I read a thread recently on a board where a user posted his email to a well known peptide company, and basically asked for a COA, and details on what the peptide was suspended in before it was lyophilized. Well, the vendor melted down, had no answers and acted like a huge dick, etc. The guy knew what he was talking about, and his email showed this. Most likely he was involved in actual research at a real Research company or lab.

It really had me thinking, what goes into these things we "research" with via subq injections.

The dude specifically asked if these peptides are made with TFA (Trifluoroacetate Salts), as real peptide companies that do business with big pharma, not boys trying to grow muscles, all use to make their peptides like GHRPs, etc. So, I am assuming, unless someone can prove me otherwise, that peptides companies us BBers use, are sourcing powders that had TFA in them, and who knows what else, that shouldnt be injected into a human body. I hope I am wrong, because I want to use them, but not until I know exactly what is in these things.

I'm actually a little more optimistic with the USA based companies with good reputations. I mean some of them on here for instance I really trust to be honest and pure. If they are not the repercussions are not great...in fact they are too ugly for most to scam.

I'm surprised how haphazardly some are stating they could be anything or who knows. I really think if that is the case things would be a lot different. You're talking about drugs and scamming people out of their money in a seedy sport based on illegal activity and scumbags for human beings.

I'm telling you right now if progen and some others is putting narcotics and fake shit into their bottles they aren't going to get a few bad reviews. They are going to get people kicking the teeth out of their wives, death threats, and sucking on the deadly end of a gun.

There is a very deep dark place this sport goes and it's no different than people dealing meth.

I can tell you right now I know of a bunk peptide seller who was caught red handed. He ended up in the ICU for two weeks and is damn lucky to be alive. That is how this stuff works when you are selling fake goods.

For all of these reasons I actually think the USA based companies are in pretty good shape. This "aww shucks guys we got fake stuff oh gee golly gosh I'll get some iced tea to sulk my problems in" doesn't exist.

I think people would be surprised in the deep dark underbelly of this sport how many dealers and sellers of illegal drugs and peptides have been shot, stabbed, or beat beyond belief for ripping people off with fake shit. Certianly, on the other side of that coin are the boneheads buying stuff overseas. If your stuff is fake, garbage, or "who knows what"....well...sorry about your luck.

Maybe part of this is living in columbus and see so many drug busts over the years. There was a large bust about 2 years ago and when the bust took place they guy was already shot!

He was selling mostly fake gear and totally fake peptides. He got shot but a not too happy customer that called him out and was trying to take care of the wounds from home.

I guess the take home message is fake stuff does happen...but if it's in the USA it's not as much. It's too risky for the seller...people faking this stuff and selling them are literally playing with their lives.

It's no different than a large drug operation of fake rec drugs. You are either going to be in jail if you are lucky or dead.

Tough questions, but there are some great peptide companies out there

Really? I would say there are some good ones and those are inconsistent though. Its a crap shoot. Recently i have gotten good CJC Dac and MK, it worked really well. But as far as IGF's its been hit or miss, mostly miss. Not saying its bunk but i only do it two or three times a year for a month each time so i doubt my receptors are taxed.

A few years back there were a few companies and you could tell the stuff was pretty good, obviously not 100% pure, but the pump i would get was unreal. And i would go mildly hypo from it... These days not much of anything.

Im not complaining bc like i said i have gotten quality CJC Dac and MK recently, and also some good research chems... and with how low the prices are you just cant complain if one thing is good and one is just so-so.

But i would love some old school IGF. I imagine that is harder to make or something. And yes im mixing and storing it properly....

you would be very very suprised what is in those vials. lets just say for most of them, you would fail a narcotics test...........;)

This needs to be expanded upon.

This needs to be expanded upon.

lets just say there are much bigger fish in the pond that have other people set up these Companies. The reason why no one complains is because they KNOW what is in these vials and like it.

also, you would not go comfront the owner of such Companies backed by major major fire power...........YOU might end up in a very very bad situation.

as they say snitches get stitches.........;)

BTW, that is a hipothetical scenario..............just for shits and giggles:cool:

Last edited:
lets just say there are much bigger fish in the pond that have other people set up these Companies. The reason why no one complains is because they KNOW what is in these vials and like it.

also, you would not go comfront the owner of such Companies backed by major major fire power...........YOU might end up in a very very bad situation.

as they say snitches get stitches.........;)

BTW, that is a hipothetical scenario..............just for shits and giggles:cool:

you are right and that is a different story...some companies putting in narcotics because the people want narcotics is far different than putting in baking soda when someone is expecting something else.

you are right and that is a different story...some companies putting in narcotics because the people want narcotics is far different than putting in baking soda when someone is expecting something else.

the loophole of ''not for human consumption'' allows for the owner to put whatever they want in the products. usually the consumer tries the first dose, and is like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! this guy is f'in genius and keeps their mouths shut.

that is the honest truth about bodybuilding right there, LOL!!!;)

the loophole of ''not for human consumption'' allows for the owner to put whatever they want in the products. usually the consumer tries the first dose, and is like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! this guy is f'in genius and keeps their mouths shut.

that is the honest truth about bodybuilding right there, LOL!!!;)

I don't disagree

Perhaps it's just me and i have a lack of understanding of "narcotics" in general. But why would any organized crime syndicate that can easily sell product "xyz" in its original street form for plenty of money instead decide to bottle it up and disguise it as a bodybuilding peptide and then market to a MUCH smaller populace for a ridiculously low price tag? This makes no sense at all to me. Not to mention i have never once in 30 years of bodybuilding heard of anyone buying a peptide and having a reaction as described above....am i just that sheltered?

As far as what is in them i do not believe any of the "domestic" manufacturers really know. I do not believe most of the "domestic" manufacturers are making anything in the USA , if I am wrong where exactly are these manufacturing facilities? After all its all on the up and up just for research and all. Its about as silly as people still saying "waiting on my DVD's to arrive" ... have we all really become this ignorant or naive? Do we think people believe or are fooled by any of this silliness?

As the original poster stated the moment you question something you are completely chastised when the reality of it is most of the intelligent people sitting quietly in the background agree completely.

Great White

What happened o them? My order doesn't go thru. Anybody have any other peptide companies they can recommend?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity