over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone like dating or he is single

Could be a fucking police officer disgusing a 12 yr old gal. Sorry cant allowed that here. Best to protect the members of this board!

Can you at least post up the pics she sent you before you banned her? LOL

Can you at least post up the pics she sent you before you banned her? LOL

No pics from her just the ones in the avartar. She told me she was using her friend pic. I call it bullshit!

No pics from her just the ones in the avartar. She told me she was using her friend pic. I call it bullshit!

BULLSHIT IS RIGHT- IT pmed me first saying you sexy muscle. I was like huh then it was like how are you? I responded hello- Then something like I like your ibs and abbs I was like how you see my abbs my avatar is my back??? Then it responded something like I am alisa long black hair 21 from DC -Where are your from-I responded Down south. Then It said something like I like your bodysize young muscle something like that I was like ok -I AM MARRIED then it quit no more responses. Then I look on here and see a thread I was like WTF :banghead:

BULLSHIT IS RIGHT- IT pmed me first saying you sexy muscle. I was like huh then it was like how are you? I responded hello- Then something like I like your ibs and abbs I was like how you see my abbs my avatar is my back??? Then it responded something like I am alisa long black hair 21 from DC -Where are your from-I responded Down south. Then It said something like I like your bodysize young muscle something like that I was like ok -I AM MARRIED then it quit no more responses. Then I look on here and see a thread I was like WTF :banghead:

LoL Yes she has been pm the members here. Anyway she is ban for good!
Her english is not that good, sounds like a despearate teenager going through puberty blues.

alisa told me she from UA I guess pretty close to Nigerian scammer but she says on here she from US and now she telling me in private she from UA.

She Ban! Cant trust her and cant allowed some 12 yr old immature going around pm guys on this forum!

why u always gotta cock block me? LOL

i dont now how i missed this but thank you for that ha, a good laugh to start the morning.

Good job big chef I got a pm
Asking if I was horny!?? Lmfao really??? I politely told her to fuck off tho

Good job big chef I got a pm
Asking if I was horny!?? Lmfao really??? I politely told her to fuck off tho

Oh my gosh you told a 12 yr old to fuck off. You are one bad motherfucker! :D

She ban for life mate. She said some worse things to me in PM. I had to delete the fucking message quickly before my sexy banker chick caughts me!

Oh my gosh you told a 12 yr old to fuck off. You are one bad motherfucker! :D

She ban for life mate. She said some worse things to me in PM. I had to delete the fucking message quickly before my sexy banker chick caughts me!

Lol hell yea!!!!

Lmfao
Oh I know man my wife woulda seen then shed prolly fcked me up to the point where we wouldn't b talking right now lol

lmao this whole thing is hilarious..no way this chick is or was real

Datng

Ww guys just read all o u guys post. This is hillarious she is proballya young teenager just infatiuated with men that have muscles;). Better leave her alone they will have u on cnn like that tv show setting u up for talking to a minor personally i think they need to have a picture id showing at. Least age of 18 to get online :)

Ww guys just read all o u guys post. This is hillarious she is proballya young teenager just infatiuated with men that have muscles;). Better leave her alone they will have u on cnn like that tv show setting u up for talking to a minor personally i think they need to have a picture id showing at. Least age of 18 to get online :)

Typically I would tell you that you just bumped like a 3 month old pointless thread, more than likely followed by some sort of roll eyes sarcastic emoticon, BUUUT I had never seen this thread and just got a solid half dozen laughs out of it!

So in other words, thank you!

Typically I would tell you that you just bumped like a 3 month old pointless thread, more than likely followed by some sort of roll eyes sarcastic emoticon, BUUUT I had never seen this thread and just got a solid half dozen laughs out of it!

So in other words, thank you!

and thank both of you for bumping this archaic fossile of a thread. it sure killed the boredom, and gave me a good laugh or two.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131