advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone run 5 or 6 different compunds?

lvnp814

Registered
Wondering if anyone has experience running a lot of different compunds for the synergistic effects. Currently using 1000mgs test cyp, 700 tren a, and 700 mast. Test does nothing for me muscle wise, but I feel good on it. Tren helps lean me out and I love the strength gains, but just like test I don't get to much as far as mass gains. I was toying with the idea of running the same test and mast dose and dropping the tren to 300 with 300 EQ, 300 deca or npp, and anadrol. I have used them all before and get different results from everything. My goal is just to gain lean mass. I am 6ft, 247lbs. sitting at a legit 13-14%. Diet is in check for my goals.

JohnJuanB had a thread about this.. Search for his username and check threads made by him

Yeah I like to run many different compounds at once... Currently on, Tren, Mast, EQ, Var, dbol.... Npp would good with your stack, I had great results with test, tren, mast.

Yeah I like to run many different compounds at once... Currently on, Tren, Mast, EQ, Var, dbol.... Npp would good with your stack, I had great results with test, tren, mast.

And this is coming from a complete freak with an amazing physique.

Definitely works for you my man.

Wondering if anyone has experience running a lot of different compunds for the synergistic effects. Currently using 1000mgs test cyp, 700 tren a, and 700 mast. Test does nothing for me muscle wise, but I feel good on it. Tren helps lean me out and I love the strength gains, but just like test I don't get to much as far as mass gains. I was toying with the idea of running the same test and mast dose and dropping the tren to 300 with 300 EQ, 300 deca or npp, and anadrol. I have used them all before and get different results from everything. My goal is just to gain lean mass. I am 6ft, 247lbs. sitting at a legit 13-14%. Diet is in check for my goals.

You and I have the same stats and goals.

I'm now running my Test low but I increased my Tren E and Deca dose and added some Mast E just for fun :D

Since I lowered my Test I noticed less bloat and Tren sides with no loss of strength. In fact my strength is increasing and I feel better.

If test does nothing for you, why are you 1000mg of it? Personally, I drop it to 200mg, add Npp 700mg a wk and Anavar 100mg a day to your stack. Just make sure that diet, supplements, training and recovery in check.

Last edited:
You and I have the same stats and goals.

I'm now running my Test low but I increased my Tren E and Deca dose and added some Mast E just for fun :D

Since I lowered my Test I noticed less bloat and Tren sides with no loss of strength. In fact my strength is increasing and I feel better.

Luckily I don't get the normal tren sides or too much bloating.

If test does nothing for you, why are you 1000mg of it? Personally, I drop it to 200mg, add Npp 700mg a wk and Anavar 100mg a day to your stack. Just make sure that diet, supplements, training and recovery in check.

Basically because of habbit and overall better feeling that I get from it. I see everyone here suggesting the low test route. I have never ran it lower then 500mgs a week, but if everyone likes it I will give it a shot.

I love running as many inject compounds as possible at a moderate dose of each.

Current stack:

Test prop
Stanazol suspension
Anadrol suspension
Dbol suspension
EQ
NPP
Masterone enanthate

Doses of approximately 400mg each per week feels a hell of a lot healthier than 3 grams of test.

Test 300 week
Tren 200 eod
EQ 750 week
Winny 50ed
Clen 120 increasing each each then 3rd week running it lower
Aromasin 12.5 ed

Thats the most I have taken which is right now. If it wasnt for the tren though I wouldnt be running eq. Getting ready for my first contest and the only side I get from tren is horrible cardio. So it helps me keep my ass on the stepper for an hour with out wanting to shoot my self.

I picked up the habit from JJB1 was recently just on 8 different injectable compounds EQ, Winny, Dbol, Adrol, Tren Hex, Tren Suspension, Test prop, NPP. highest I ran any of them was 400mg a week as low as 75mg with a couple. felt really good from it and got some good gains.

Another one of JJB1 things I have started incorporating is changing what you take every 4 weeks or so.

Test 300 week
Tren 200 eod
EQ 750 week
Winny 50ed
Clen 120 increasing each each then 3rd week running it lower
Aromasin 12.5 ed

Thats the most I have taken which is right now. If it wasnt for the tren though I wouldnt be running eq. Getting ready for my first contest and the only side I get from tren is horrible cardio. So it helps me keep my ass on the stepper for an hour with out wanting to shoot my self.

That's the main reason I was thinking of adding EQ as well, and for appetite.

I picked up the habit from JJB1 was recently just on 8 different injectable compounds EQ, Winny, Dbol, Adrol, Tren Hex, Tren Suspension, Test prop, NPP. highest I ran any of them was 400mg a week as low as 75mg with a couple. felt really good from it and got some good gains.

Another one of JJB1 things I have started incorporating is changing what you take every 4 weeks or so.

Ahhhhhhhh shit... Next thing you know you'll be using gh peptides. Hahaha ;)

Finally I got something right. Creed428 gives me all the right advice about life. I get that stuff wrong a lot. It's nice to know some of my advice works too. ;)

I love adding in more compounds I feel it's synergistic .
Right now just test eq and anavar and hgh

test
tren
npp
eq
winnie
mast
aromo
proviron
slin
gh
drol (for last 2 weeks)

thats likely overkill but i have done it.....
-JS

hgh
test
winstrol tab
winstrol inj
anavar
primobolon
proviron

2 summers ago..

I love running as many inject compounds as possible at a moderate dose of each.

Current stack:

Test prop
Stanazol suspension
Anadrol suspension
Dbol suspension
EQ
NPP
Masterone enanthate

Doses of approximately 400mg each per week feels a hell of a lot healthier than 3 grams of test.

How does it feel a lot healthier? You're still running near 3G total. I doubt it's healthier, I'd actually be confident in saying its probably worse off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131