advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone run 5 or 6 different compunds?

Definetly like to run multiple compounds. Sust, Primo, Eq and Tren was a good stack. I'm getting ready to run Tri-Blend(Test Ace, Tren Ace, Mast Prop) with some winny. Being a hard gainer I always felt a need for bit extra.

current cycle..

700 mg wk test p
700 mg wk mast p
400 mg wk deca

orals
350 mg wk dbol
350 mg wk proviron

we wouldnt call it a "cycle" for one compound right!

How does it feel a lot healthier? You're still running near 3G total. I doubt it's healthier, I'd actually be confident in saying its probably worse off.

I'm confident in saying you're wrong. Have you run it both ways? I have. 3 grams of test feels like dog shit. Small doses of many different drugs disney have the sides. Try it both ways before you judge.

I love running as many inject compounds as possible at a moderate dose of each.

Current stack:

Test prop
Stanazol suspension
Anadrol suspension
Dbol suspension
EQ
NPP
Masterone enanthate

Doses of approximately 400mg each per week feels a hell of a lot healthier than 3 grams of test.

How do your gains differ from the 2 different ways?

How do your gains differ from the 2 different ways?

If your training and diet are on point, 3 grams of any combination of gear will give you nice gains. What it comes down to is how healthy you want to feel while on that 3 grams. I would say the best gains I ever got from any stack (before I used hgh) was using 100mg tren ace in the morning and 100mg teen ace in the evening, everyday. This cycle have me the worst sides I've ever had but muscle went on so incredibly fast.

3 grams of test put good muscle on but over time it gave me painful gyno, acne everywhere on my body, no visible testicles, extreme fatigue, and constant nausea.

The key to getting better gains than either of the choices above is to load up on hgh with some insulin.

Moderate doses of many different injects gives nice gains without any noticeable sides. I'm not saying by any means that 3 grams is needed. My favorite cycle is 100mg inject anadrol per day with 50mg inject dbol per day. Throw in 10ius of hgh split over 3 daily dosings followed by a minimum of 5 units of insulin at each dosing and the results are incredible and damn near side effect free other than numb hands from the hgh.

Too much of any one compound just leads to sides. Lower doses of many drugs allows the body to utilize each compound the way it was meant to be utilized.

i started this two weeks ago because my joints were so sore, it's feel really good but i still worry that it's to much for a 52 year old, i follow a strict diet and supplementation and get regular checkups
250 test E
100 mast
400 deca
100 npp
200 supertren
I've use gear for 20 years with a 10 year break about 5 years ago, i started back on because it was obvious that i was going backwards instead of forward... i'm not ready to give up...perhaps i never will...

I love running as many inject compounds as possible at a moderate dose of each.

Current stack:

Test prop
Stanazol suspension
Anadrol suspension
Dbol suspension
EQ
NPP
Masterone enanthate

Doses of approximately 400mg each per week feels a hell of a lot healthier than 3 grams of test.

You all of these injectible ?Stanazol suspension, Anadrol suspension, Dbol suspension?

How many weeks would you run this for? 1200mg per week of injectible orals would be hard on the liver?

3 grams is not a lot to an advanced BB...

Some people on this site would have others believe 2 grams is alot for an advanced bodybuilder :eek:

JJ I replied to your post the other day and just before I submitted it my comp crashed :eek: I basically just wrote your spot on. Obviously everyone is different and I am not saying it's healthier for everyone but that I feel better taking multiple low dosed compounds. I have experimented alot but have never took anything near 3 grams before. But I feel exactly the same. High dose of one compound just brings about alot of sides for me/most. Most people refer to test... and sure some love it but fuck high dosed test makes me feel worst than anything. Give me 300mg of 4 compounds anyday over 1.2g of test. People need to actually try different systems before thinking they know everything about them.

I'm currently just got over the flu again and changed my supps currently
750mg Test Cyp
300mg NPP
300mg Tren Ace
40mg Var per day
50mg Adrol per day

Days not training I take 20mg of var and dont take any adrol. The pumps are insane, I dont get drastic amounts of strength, night sweats are insane, but I can sleep well. If I start feeling tired or too lathargic I drop the anadrol out. I would like to add about 300mg of equipoise, but I forgot to buy it. Maybe in a few weeks I will. I remember when 250-500mg of test and 400mg of eq used to be my limits. This hobby can get expensive even at the prices they are today.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131