over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone run DNP 5on2off?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
It's about to get hot outside I don't mind sweating balls during the week in my office and at the gym but certain things om the weekend I don't want to be a sweaty mess.

I was thinking I would take it Sunday through Thursday. I would still be hot Friday but Saturday I would be relatively okay. Has anyone run it like this?

long as your not drinking on those days off. Should be fine to do, but at a lower dose

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yea 250 a day and no its not for partying....

I don't think you're gonna avoid the heat much by doing it that way and simply sacrificing peak blood levels. It's a 36 hour half life so taking two days off won't do much except put you a couple days behind. Just embrace the suck.

I would just lower the dose and stay ED
I usually run 500 mgs and sweat like crazy, 250 ED and the sides and heat are not really even there for me , I don't melt fat as quickly but I don't feel like shit for 3 weeks either

Have before and works fine cuz it's hot AF outside and my woman and little one like to hike and play outside and I can't function. I want to be "less hot sat and Sunday so my last dose is Thursday PM. Skip Friday night and sat night. Take dose Sunday. If your anal about rapid fatloss make Sunday a double dose to get levels back up.

As someone said the half life is really long but it does help

I run two on two off or even just two doses a week total and it significantly lowers sides but still progresses.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yes I have done it that way, more then once due to work. I've also done 4 on 3 off. It still works, just not as effectively (obviously) There is no set rules in how you have to run dnp.

I'm trying a 3 day on, 3 day cut approach and the days off I carb up. Intense cardio on the 3 days on 250mg, with some halotestin preworkout. Haven't started yet but I've been doing it without the dnp, and noticing a nice recomp effect.

Nope. you may want to keep your blood concentration stable.

ReGBdSv.jpg

Last edited:
That chart you posted is pretty helpful. It goes to show that you truly don't need a high dose of DNP seeing as it continually builds in your system.

I like 1 on, 1offf myself. Results are great with virtually no sides, my job is so active I could not do it any other way.

Low dose 100mg range solves most of the problems people encounter on this

I'm trying a 3 day on, 3 day cut approach and the days off I carb up. Intense cardio on the 3 days on 250mg, with some halotestin preworkout. Haven't started yet but I've been doing it without the dnp, and noticing a nice recomp effect.

Now THAT'S an interesting routine..
Makes me wonder..
I KINDA like it...but I kinda dont.
If u try that WITH the DNP, u gotta come back here and tell us how its going.

Yeah I'm not sold on that chart. But absolute values aside, it still makes sense to run a lower dose every day instead of taking days off in between to avoid the scaling. To put numbers to it it's like a week of 350/200/50/50/200/350 when you could run a lower constant dose and have daily values of 200 each day.

Yes, I have done this 5 day on/2 day off routine for similar reasons.

I absolutely hate it. DNP kicks in around day 3/4. By the time it kicks in and you start to feel it (helps me focus even further mentally) you cut it out the next day.

Let's not forget the fact that it takes a few days to clear out of your system. So on the weekend you look like a bloated mess.

Results are not nearly as good, and still get the sides of feeling hot, bloated and tired.

All the time.

I've been doing something similar so I can socialize on the weekends except not 5 days straight.

Usually I take 500mg Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and then let it clear out the next few days... Results aren't stellar by any means but it works

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131