advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone run tren and primo together?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just curious, I feel like the primo would be pointless with the tren but then again maybe it will be a fat cutting monster stack. Say something like...

500mg Cyp
400mg Tren E
500mg Primo E

Per week

Anyone have any experience with it?

Just curious, I feel like the primo would be pointless with the tren but then again maybe it will be a fat cutting monster stack. Say something like...

500mg Cyp

400mg Tren E

500mg Primo E

Per week

Solid cycle... I would sub the tren e with
tren a myself just because u really don’t want to run it for a long time... also primo has to b ran 16 weeks min bro...
This is one of my fav stacks of all time I usually run it 20 weeks

Weeks 1-20

Test e. 500 mg week
———
Weeks 1-20

Primo e 600 mg week
———
Weeks 8-16

Tren a .75 eod 300mg a week
———
Weeks 15-20

Mast p. 400mg a week

I was fucking lean and solid

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid cycle... I would sub the tren e with
tren a myself just because u really don’t want to run it for a long time... also primo has to b ran 16 weeks min bro...
This is one of my fav stacks of all time I usually run it 20 weeks

Weeks 1-20

Test e. 500 mg week
———
Weeks 1-20

Primo e 600 mg week
———
Weeks 8-16

Tren a .75 eod 300mg a week
———
Weeks 15-20

Mast p. 400mg a week

I was fucking lean and solid

Hope that helps

Thanks for the reply but I'm not quite understanding your reasoning as to why tren a would be better than e because "u really don’t want to run it for a long time". So if it's short ester that means you're not really running it or something?

Also primo 16 weeks minimum....really dude?

Not really looking for cycle advice just curious if primo was a worthwhile addition while running tren.....

Thanks for the reply but I'm not quite understanding your reasoning as to why tren a would be better than e because "u really don’t want to run it for a long time". So if it's short ester that means you're not really running it or something?

Not really looking for cycle advice just curious if primo was a worthwhile addition while running tren.....

Primo is definitely worth it, and I’ve said this dozens of times, LEGIT PRIMO gives results at 200mg per week...PERIOD..

And no, it doesn’t need 16 weeks for results :rolleyes:

I’ve done 200mg a week Bayer Primo and it definitely did it’s job... Primo is highly faked and we know sources with great reputations have fucked many people over on simple shit like Test so whoever says otherwise probably wasn’t really running Primo or some other factor.. But that it doesn’t work unless used at ridiculously high doses or for extreme lengths of time is not a fact...

And yes I know I know “But everyone is different! Wah wah wah!”

I’m no hyper responder to gear, with amazing genetics etc, actually, the complete opposite...

That being said, I’m not a fan of Tren at all, but that cycle should make for a nice look and if the Primo is legit, you’ll be looking real full and vascular, which I assume will combat the “flatness” most people experience with Tren...

Yes you can use Primo with anything. It’s a very underrated compound! Like NEMSZ said if it’s legit.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Because of sides bro in case they do pop up u can stop the ace and. It’s out of your system quick

Yes bro 16 weeks imo... Primo works very slowly so by week 7-8 is when it starts kinda showing for me... good thing about primo is that u can run it for 20+ weeks with minimal side effects up to 800 mg a week I’ve done

If u plan on running it for 8 weeks don’t it’s a waiste imo

500mg Cyp
400mg Tren E
500mg Primo E

Per week

Great Combo. You can even take less test and tren.

Primo is definitely worth it, and I’ve said this dozens of times, LEGIT PRIMO gives results at 200mg per week...PERIOD..

And no, it doesn’t need 16 weeks for results :rolleyes:

I’ve done 200mg a week Bayer Primo and it definitely did it’s job...

Amen I did 300 primo it was fucking awesome!!!! primo is just one of the best if not the best to keep lean muscle mass when dieting!!!!
if you want to grow with Primo you will be dissapointed, it s not a mass builder even in a high calorie and protein diet.

Amen I did 300 primo it was fucking awesome!!!! primo is just one of the best if not the best to keep lean muscle mass when dieting!!!!
if you want to grow with Primo you will be dissapointed, it s not a mass builder even in a high calorie and protein diet.

I have to disagree. it need to be ran at the correct dose for bulking. Also, quality id gear is important. You wont put on 30 lbs like deca but what you put on, you pretty much keep.

Last Summers Run was 500 test, 100 tren and 800 primo.
Even at just 100mgs I think the Tren took away from the fullness Primo Provides.
Or I was just Overworked?

Last Summers Run was 500 test, 100 tren and 800 primo.
Even at just 100mgs I think the Tren took away from the fullness Primo Provides.
Or I was just Overworked?

Did you run tren the whole cycle or only the end? Also, was primo run the entire cycle?

That was a 16 week Run, coming off a Prior Blast!
Still maintained My standard 250 all summer just looked a little Flatter but Harder!
Not the Full healthy Look from Primo!
Than again it may have been a bit of EQ or NPP in that 800 depending on test results.
Hard to tell with what these Sponsors have been up too... ???
I did switch brands towards the End and my look totally changed...

Last edited:
Test prop
Eq
Primo
This is what works for me.Whatever dose you feel comfortable with

Yes you can use Primo with anything. It’s a very underrated compound! Like NEMSZ said if it’s legit.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

If an undergound supplier puts out a fake primo, what drug do they usually substitute for it? Wondering if they use something like trenbolone or masteron.

If an undergound supplier puts out a fake primo, what drug do they usually substitute for it? Wondering if they use something like trenbolone or masteron.

Masteron or if they’re nice, but I would think EQ also since it doesn’t give any dramatic giveaway effects like Deca or Test.. And it also doesn’t really cause gyno so again no dead giveaway that someone is taking EQ...

One of the most recent faked primo I know of was faked with NPP.....test results were on anisci.

Definitely not Tren I hope the sides would be a dead giveaway. Mostly Mast, EQ even short ester Test and Test No Ester and recently NPP.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Another was faked with EQ.
Drew blood at 60 and 4 weeks later it was back at 60.
Went back 6 weeks later after switching brands and it was 51...
Donated again so I figure I'm at 43. Lowest ever for Me...
Then they tell me my Dr wants me at 36...Ya Right!
Some Lucky Bastard getting some well Fortified Blood!
Martha!!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner