over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone still use DAA for HRT?

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's pretty good stuff, but no where near hrt levels or effects. I'd put it equal to HCG in test elevating.

I still use it

i think its great for off time, but havent lately, hope i can find it soon though

I don't know why they would stop carrying or using DAA in their product line.

IMHO it is the best product hands down.

Everytime I tried using DAA I got mad gyno symptoms from it.
Can't explain why. Nolvadex wouldn't help it neither would a light AI.

It's incredibly weird because I'm not prone to gyno and have never got it from using anything else.

Massive G its because there is a certain individual who is going around suing everyone about it (initials RK). He has the patent on claiming it raised testosterone but is trying to scare everyone that he has the patent on DAA itself WHICH HE DOESNT!

This person has I think done 67 lawsuits over the years on companies....Gaspari included

I heard that shit gives you Alzheimer no ?

I heard that shit gives you Alzheimer no ?

Please elaborate, because I think this is a great supp and would hate to find out it does something like that.

MG, I have been out of the game for over a year, no lifting, supps, or super supps. I'm just getting back in the game now. I used DAA between cycles instead of HRT many times and felt that it was enough to hold my mass (granted I am not a very big guy, holding a fairly lean 210 or so at 5'9'' when using DAA in the past, usually jump to just over 220 but a tad leaner when I am back 'on'.
The weirdest thing for me about DAA and a bit of a deterrent for using it is that it gives me anger and frustration (roid rage?) quite easily. I find it especially strange considering actual testosterone does nothing of the sorts to me. Other than that, I find it an amazing supplement, and since I have never heard of anyone else with the same issue I have, I assume it is a damn good supp for everyone to be using.

The weirdest thing for me about DAA and a bit of a deterrent for using it is that it gives me anger and frustration (roid rage?) quite easily. I find it especially strange considering actual testosterone does nothing of the sorts to me. Other than that, I find it an amazing supplement, and since I have never heard of anyone else with the same issue I have, I assume it is a damn good supp for everyone to be using.

I think what people feel has little to nothing to do with a supposed testosterone increase, it's from the NMDA agonism.

Lots of people have reported different effects on mood and cognition. Nothing to do with test per se IMO.

Please elaborate, because I think this is a great supp and would hate to find out it does something like that.

MG, I have been out of the game for over a year, no lifting, supps, or super supps. I'm just getting back in the game now. I used DAA between cycles instead of HRT many times and felt that it was enough to hold my mass (granted I am not a very big guy, holding a fairly lean 210 or so at 5'9'' when using DAA in the past, usually jump to just over 220 but a tad leaner when I am back 'on'.
It does the exact same thing to me..the aggression....almost like tren acetate used to do ...it is to me one of the positives along with the strength and size (fullness) increase..it's a pretty good bridge supplement - no where regular HRT but to me a bit better than HCG/ or clomid due to pricing and availability.

I still see it offered in many places. The one from TN is one I have used and liked. I know many who have had ZERO success with it but I have a theory. I have very low test levels, under 100 on my last labs. I notice a solid increase when I take DAA. Now my brother in law has never touched hormones and is in his mid twenties so by all accounts his test levels are fine and normal and he gets no benefit from DAA.

I have also found it combines well with DIM for E management.

I think what people feel has little to nothing to do with a supposed testosterone increase, it's from the NMDA agonism.

Lots of people have reported different effects on mood and cognition. Nothing to do with test per se IMO.

I agree, the only thing that I got from it was I kick in the libido department, as far as increasing test it did nothing, as I took bw before and after, and still had my crappy 200 level, I have to disagree with others as I do not even put it close to hcg.

Has anyone used this wile on TRT for libido?

I always get low libido when I go from a blast back to TRT, so was hoping maybe DAA could help here?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws