over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone train under Justin Harris?

Justin isn't some gear guru with crazy ass cycles where you take your anadrol at 10:15am and your aromasin at 11:45.. he's far from that. He likes to keep shit reeeal simple and non toxic in the offseason.

Also he advises. He doesn't prescribe.. doesn't even really talk about cycles. I just tell him about my plans and he either says "ya, that sounds good" or "eh, maybe you wanna rethink that one".

He will tell you a sort of general concept and you decide your own boundaries.

Now here's the real thing... He'll tell you first hand- it's fucking years and years and years and years of pounding back boring ass chicken and rice. The biggest mofo is the guy that ate the most chicken and rice lol. The diets aren't some glorious shit.

I eat potatos, rice, Oatmeal, beef and rice. Some seasonings and Mustard. That's it. It ain't some glorious shit.

Also, just replying to bboy on this one as kind of like an add on.. also wanted him to see this. Not directed at him as much as everyone else
Yep ^^^^
Funny back in the day when Justin was really into bodybuilding he was fucking huge my wife use to call him "Mr. Shoulders" because he was so fucking wide (reminded me of Steve Kuclo)

So why then aren't you, everyone else here, and Luki pros?
I think it was such an irony with this cycle and you sometimes see a problem with recognizing it as if you were taking everything seriously - no offense but this is how it looks ...

and as for Justin, listen to him and you will make more progress this year than throughout your previous years of training - it is definitely worth the money

You paid $2,200 without asking him that first??? And now your asking us? Have you thought about asking the man you paid $2,200 to?
I know he trains both nutrition and training before I paid of course though I want to know if most people just use him for nutrition solely and not training.

LOL I worked with Justin Harris YEARS AGO for Jr. Nationals (got 2nd place light heavys), I liked Justin, very knowledgeable, super nice guy, and I can only imagine how much more knowledge he has NOW.

Ps. The year I did Jr. Nationals under Justin Harris guide, Phil Heath won the heavyweight and overalls. The guy that got 2nd place in the heavyweights behind Phil was also coached by Justin Harris.
Very good to know man, did he design your training program too?

Forget the training and diet, that's 10 kits of GH. I'll take the GH. There's nothing proprietary about training, stacks, or diet any longer. And you can't purchase discipline.

Very good to know man, did he design your training program too?
No brother I've been training since age 13, nothing ground breaking there, I train myself.

I'm working with Justin right now

Great guy, simple approach, consistency is key

He does my diet, I do my own training (I'm sure he can help you with yours if you ask him; looked at mine and gave me a thumbs up)

I've had maybe a few lines worth of conversations on gear with him lol like stated; he just gives his thoughts on stuff. Never pushes anything

No brother I've been training since age 13, nothing ground breaking there, I train myself.
I'm an intermediate but i do like powerbuilding. Since you were a client of his, do you know anyone that was trained by him?

I'm working with Justin right now

Great guy, simple approach, consistency is key

He does my diet, I do my own training (I'm sure he can help you with yours if you ask him; looked at mine and gave me a thumbs up)

I've had maybe a few lines worth of conversations on gear with him lol like stated; he just gives his thoughts on stuff. Never pushes anything
I usually just follow john meadows training programs but I got Justin because I felt like he would be better in terms of designing programs since it would be individualized to me where john meadows programs wouldn't. Would you agree his training would most likely be better?

I usually just follow john meadows training programs but I got Justin because I felt like he would be better in terms of designing programs since it would be individualized to me where john meadows programs wouldn't. Would you agree his training would most likely be better?

I'm sure Justin can help you build a split if you want

But there's no special secret to training man

Just find movements that you respond well to, and train progressively in all rep ranges

Once you build enough strength where injury risk is higher; you can add things like volume and intensifiers to progress. But mostly it boils down to effort, just train hard. If you go read at the post history of some very respectable members (ex. Bboy); you'll see it's intensity > anything else. They know how to train brutally hard, the key is just finding whatever you like doing in the gym

P.S- You can grow very well off any mountaindog program as well; John was brilliant and above all emphasized intensity

Forget the training and diet, that's 10 kits of GH. I'll take the GH. There's nothing proprietary about training, stacks, or diet any longer. And you can't purchase discipline.
This. But you spent the 2 k already mind as well follow everything he says. And train hard with proper form and stay injury free ( the stuff that matters) to get a return on your investment. Looks like prices have gone way up since when I used to use Alex a as an online coach

I'm sure Justin can help you build a split if you want

But there's no special secret to training man

Just find movements that you respond well to, and train progressively in all rep ranges

Once you build enough strength where injury risk is higher; you can add things like volume and intensifiers to progress. But mostly it boils down to effort, just train hard. If you go read at the post history of some very respectable members (ex. Bboy); you'll see it's intensity > anything else. They know how to train brutally hard, the key is just finding whatever you like doing in the gym

P.S- You can grow very well off any mountaindog program as well; John was brilliant and above all emphasized intensity
Appreciate that man.

This. But you spent the 2 k already mind as well follow everything he says. And train hard with proper form and stay injury free ( the stuff that matters) to get a return on your investment. Looks like prices have gone way up since when I used to use Alex a as an online coach
I mean on the website it says "If you do not want to continue with the plan, then you may issue a refund with a 100% money-back guarantee." I don't know man lots of people really like him and seen great progress with him.

Would you guys prefer Chris Tuttle over Justin harris? Since it looks like people only use Justin Harris for nutrition.

Luki told us that already.
2-3g test
1-2g deca
1g primo
700mg masteron
700-1400+mg tren
15-20iu gh
50-100iu insulin
Cycle orals in and out
AI usually letro
imo a guy with good genetics could take half that or even less.
imo just no way a dude like dexter is using all that and lasted long as he did.
bboy doesnt use near that....
i dont even think milos prescribes that much stuff and he is known for taking an advanced guy and adding 10 lbs to him

Justin isn't some gear guru with crazy ass cycles where you take your anadrol at 10:15am and your aromasin at 11:45.. he's far from that. He likes to keep shit reeeal simple and non toxic in the offseason.

Also he advises. He doesn't prescribe.. doesn't even really talk about cycles. I just tell him about my plans and he either says "ya, that sounds good" or "eh, maybe you wanna rethink that one".

He will tell you a sort of general concept and you decide your own boundaries.

Now here's the real thing... He'll tell you first hand- it's fucking years and years and years and years of pounding back boring ass chicken and rice. The biggest mofo is the guy that ate the most chicken and rice lol. The diets aren't some glorious shit.

I eat potatos, rice, Oatmeal, beef and rice. Some seasonings and Mustard. That's it. It ain't some glorious shit.

Also, just replying to bboy on this one as kind of like an add on.. also wanted him to see this. Not directed at him as much as everyone else
no pizza w extra turkey pepperoni?

Would you guys prefer Chris Tuttle over Justin harris? Since it looks like people only use Justin Harris for nutrition.
I'll make this clear, if you follow Justin, and if you follow his advice over time, you will grow and meet your goals. He was a very good coach before he left and finished more college, everybody wanted to be with him. He took his break to further his education, and while he was gone for those years, you had a bunch of coach's popping up like whack-a-moles everywhere, some great, a lot worthless. Most of these guys got their names established probably following and utilizing a lot of his methods and knowledge. I can guarantee a lot learned from him and are passing their knowledge on with their own clients. The stuff that works is basic, boring, grinding over a consistent long period of time. Some will grow like weeds, other will need more time. You can't compare your own success to others.

I have no idea what is going on with Ben Pollock, he's a member here I believe, so maybe he can confirm any of this. I agree with the others, if this is true, it sounds like a personal issue or something. There are 2 sides to everything.

I know people who have used Justin (aka Troponin) from many years back.

The guy that @bboy mentioned on the previous page, Chris Perticari, was coached by Justin at Jr. Nationals and he finished second to Phil Heath. He was on very low doses, like stupid low. No amount of drugs or knowledge from Justin, let alone any coach, would have had him win over Phil. After that contest, I think Chris pretty much realized the that nio matter how good he himself was, there were guys on another whole level. He went into power lifting and strongman stuff for awhile after that IIRC. I know other guys that Justin helped in powerlifting. It was pretty known who he was coaching back in the day if you do a search.

Justin knows both nutrition and training! He knows the drug part as well, but he's probably not going to go into that much, but would probably give you a thumbs up or down like the other guy using him on here mentioned. He probably got more involved with that side many years back and maybe shied away from it as time went on.

Stick with Justin!

Instagram DMs but he doesnt want to share why. Now I'm thinking of trying to get that refund of the $2200 I just spent with the year with justin harris, was hoping someone on here would of had great experience with him for both nutrition and training.

S

Instagram DMs but he doesnt want to share why. Now I'm thinking of trying to get that refund of the $2200 I just spent with the year with justin harris, was hoping someone on here would of had great experience with him for both nutrition and training.

So you pay a guy $2200 to basically tell you to eat chicken/beef and rice throughout the day because you aren't even sure if he does training plans or talks about drugs but instead of actually asking the guy you come on here to find out about him. You also post about one of his most known ex clients who told you in private messages to not hire him and you then post all that info in the open without even knowing the story as to why he changed his mind. You are now asking about another coach like you may hire him instead. I can't help but think why didn't you ask him this stuff before paying him. Then you disrespect him and Ben Pollack by posting this thread. A simple thread asking about feedback before you hired him would have been fine but the way you have gone about it is very off to me. No biggie but I can't help but think you would be a nightmare client.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131