over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone train under Justin Harris?

I worked with Justin all of last year. The ONLY reason i stopped is because I basically took this entire year off (competing and blasting wise) as my wife and I are trying to have a child.

But i have NOTHING bad to say about Justin at all. Oh you heard 1 opinion and you dont even know the details??
Congrats! I can talk to one person who hates you....am I supposed to take that person's word? ONLY trust that guys opinion.
Jesus christ. When you look for a restaurant on Yelp, do you read 1 review? For the love of god use common sense here.

Also, the VAST majority of coaches are only going to offer nutritional services. I remember talking with IFBB pro Matt Kouba a couple years back as he was taking on more clients (btw Justin said this same thing)...i'm paraphrasing here.."Everything works...you've been training 5-10 years? Cool...yeah i can make some tweaks and give some advice. But i bet whats holding you back isnt your training, its your consistency and your fuckin diet."
And i agree with that.

2nd of all, Just has a VARIETY of training books out that you can just BUY.
I know this thread is DEAD already but had to chime in with the level of cluelessness I was reading.
Not even just training books. Full programs for not much money. JM, Paul carter, Stan efferding, Justin Harris, dc training, Jordan peters. I have ebooks and training programs from all of them

Luki told us that already.
2-3g test
1-2g deca
1g primo
700mg masteron
700-1400+mg tren
15-20iu gh
50-100iu insulin
Cycle orals in and out
AI usually letro
This seems like.... Throw in the kitchen sink and something will work :D

I don't know anything from Justin Harris, you made me curious!

Justin doesn't really push gear on anyone. he has 3 rules that i picked up after listening and reading his posts.

your cycle should not interfere with any of the following 3 main things in the off-season

1. your BP
2. your appetite
3. your fatigue lethargy (desire to train hard)

after that do what you see fit.

From what I understand Justin suggests 2 compounds in off season the highest dose being test and the second compound whatever is your favorite he likes eq or primo at 80% the test dose

I heard him say this in an interview a while back not sure if his views have changed or not

Not to hijack this thread but there were a lot of videos of Justin training back in the day. he trained pretty damed hard and I think competed at the national level. Then he took some time off to get his masters in I believe Engineering or something like that. Something pretty difficult academically speaking. He was doing some work with Elitefts (Dave Tate's site) some years back and I think originally, both he and Shelby Starnes had a coaching site together until they broke off.

At this point I would ask $2201.00 worth of questions and get $2201.00 worth of knowledge and experience out of it.
Because I would just want to get even more than my money's worth at the beginning and end.

Otherwise I would just fall back on some of my military jumping and diving training at this point when it comes to what I chose.

"Plan your dive and dive your plan"
"You rig, you ride it"

I've always wondered what happened between them. They worked together, Ben made great progress with him, they started that Myoplasmic project together, and now it looks like they aren't even on speaking terms.
I’m not sure exactly what happened either. His second pro qualifier was on the weekend we were moving into our new home that we had built for the previous 14 months. So I was unable to attend his contest in person. I still took calls from him all through the night during the peaking phase and we were checking in every meal. After the show he said he felt that he didn’t get the care he needed. That was the last time we spoke.

After that he stopped updating his content on Myoplasmic. I tried to keep the site running for the next 6 months or so without getting paid (Ben was the admin, so all payments for the site went directly to him). Eventually I told the members that I was unable to continue keeping the site active and gave them time to cancel their memberships.

I have nothing against Ben. From his response I would imagine there is something I might not be aware of, but that’s the story as far as I know.

From a competitive standpoint it worked out for him. He looked great and earned his pro card in very convincing fashion the following year.

I’m not sure exactly what happened either. His second pro qualifier was on the weekend we were moving into our new home that we had built for the previous 14 months. So I was unable to attend his contest in person. I still took calls from him all through the night during the peaking phase and we were checking in every meal. After the show he said he felt that he didn’t get the care he needed. That was the last time we spoke.

After that he stopped updating his content on Myoplasmic. I tried to keep the site running for the next 6 months or so without getting paid (Ben was the admin, so all payments for the site went directly to him). Eventually I told the members that I was unable to continue keeping the site active and gave them time to cancel their memberships.

I have nothing against Ben. From his response I would imagine there is something I might not be aware of, but that’s the story as far as I know.

From a competitive standpoint it worked out for him. He looked great and earned his pro card in very convincing fashion the following year.
Nice, you post here!

Can you give your input on this thread?

If people think eating as much chicken and rice and training with perfection and doing those 2 things religiously for years is going to get you massive, then by all means try it and let us know in few years how well that worked for you.

Anyone undermining the importance of drugs and drugs knowledge is just lying to you.

Yes yes good genetics bla bla bla is important, but not everyone here is aiming to be a Mr Olympia or even to compete.

If you just want to get as big as possible and perhaps as lean as possible then you need a coach who knows drugs period.

Not everyone needs a coach. Learn as much as you can about drugs, nutrition and training and find out what best works for you.

The more you grow the more drugs and food you will need. If you are 200 pounds and want to get to 215, you gotta eat as if you are 215 and take more drugs to get to 215.

The more you grow the more fuel, protein and drugs your body will need. Simple as that.

Training and eating perfectly without drugs will not get you too far. Simple as that.

GH insulin AAS and various other shit alongside with training and food is the only way to keep growing until your body eventually gives up.

A coach should know about all of this otherwise, I'll take your money and tell you to eat chicken and rice and carb cycle high medium low all year long ;)

From what I understand Justin suggests 2 compounds in off season the highest dose being test and the second compound whatever is your favorite he likes eq or primo at 80% the test dose

I heard him say this in an interview a while back not sure if his views have changed or not
This is still generally true. Orals are hard on the liver and tend to cause the most issues with blood pressure and appetite. Harsh products like tren should be saved for contest prep. Everyone is going to have a different dose tolerance, but there is typically a point where going higher in dose doesn't cause an increased rate of growth. The cycle needs to compliment the training and diet. If you're dealing with test flu, lethargy, and no appetite, you're not going to grow. If you feel feverish, have no energy to train, and can't eat, it doesn't matter how much gear you're on, you're not going to synthesize new tissue.
This upper limit is different for everyone, and one genetic component of this sport is the ability to tolerate anabolics, but for the most part it seems that once you reach the total weekly mg count of about 2g, you can no longer guarantee that increasing the dose will increase effectiveness. This doesn't mean you can guarantee that it won't increase effectiveness, just that response starts to get more individual at that point and many people just run into more and more side effects that end up slowing progress rather than accelerating it.

If people think eating as much chicken and rice and training with perfection and doing those 2 things religiously for years is going to get you massive, then by all means try it and let us know in few years how well that worked for you.

I'm guessing you haven't spent a lot of time hanging out with "massive" bodybuilders. I can guarantee you that they're lugging their meat and rice around everywhere they go. I think there's actually a video of Nick Walker at a restaurant, in the offseason, for his birthday, with a table full of food for the other guests....where Nick pulls out his own tub of chicken and rice.

Everyone in the gym is doing the same exercise.
Most of the people at the gym are on gear.
There's probably less than 50 total anabolic compounds in existence. If you think only a small minority of the population has the knowledge that test, primo, GH, and insulin work....then you're missing the boat.

Justin doesn't really push gear on anyone. he has 3 rules that i picked up after listening and reading his posts.

your cycle should not interfere with any of the following 3 main things in the off-season

1. your BP
2. your appetite
3. your fatigue lethargy (desire to train hard)

after that do what you see fit.
Correct. If you're running sky high BP for years, then you can plan your treatment protocol for renal failure, congestive heart failure, and eventually pulmonary edema and/or cardiac arrest.
If you can't eat and are too lethargic to train, then you're not going to grow no matter how much gear you're on.

Some people can tolerate more food, more gear, and more training without running into an issue with any of those 3 points. Genetics are genetics

Anyone undermining the importance of drugs and drugs knowledge is just lying to you.

Yes yes good genetics bla bla bla is important, but not everyone here is aiming to be a Mr Olympia or even to compete.

If you just want to get as big as possible and perhaps as lean as possible then you need a coach who knows drugs period.

Not everyone needs a coach. Learn as much as you can about drugs, nutrition and training and find out what best works for you.

The more you grow the more drugs and food you will need. If you are 200 pounds and want to get to 215, you gotta eat as if you are 215 and take more drugs to get to 215.

The more you grow the more fuel, protein and drugs your body will need. Simple as that.

Training and eating perfectly without drugs will not get you too far. Simple as that.

GH insulin AAS and various other shit alongside with training and food is the only way to keep growing until your body eventually gives up.

A coach should know about all of this otherwise, I'll take your money and tell you to eat chicken and rice and carb cycle high medium low all year long ;)
Come on man… you can’t be serious?

Do you know the base of knowledge Justin possesses? Have you seen the man on stage? Are you aware of his educational background?

He keeps it simple for his clients and seems to look out for their health. No one is undermining anything.

Kudos to Justin for staying reasonable and level headed in these couple of threads where he or his ways are called into question.

I agree with parts of what you wrote and it's true many downplay drugs and act like it's all food and training and it's nonsense. Although I disagree about seeing how far eating a basic but progressive diet even on low drugs will get someone because most don't and it's what is holding them back. Most of the top guys eat basic food around the clock and don't miss meals. It's very often the difference between huge guys and guys struggling to put on size. Obviously drugs are essential and many need to use a lot to get huge and lean. No one is saying eating just chicken and rice with no drugs or very low doses is going to create a freak but you have to have everything in place. Moreover, most don't need to be taking enormous amounts of drugs to get huge and lean. Again drugs are essential and most people downplay them (bullshit all the time) but diet is everything for building size. Yes most will likely just get fatter beyond a certain point if just increasing calories without the drugs to facilitate that muscle growth and body composition.

I have seen so many diets of high calibre pro's and they are so basic most of the time it's ridiculous. Most of them got huge by eating... yes... chicken and rice 5+ times daily. Many have diets void of micronutrients so it's far from ideal but it is still effective for bodybuilding (I would never recommend just eating chicken and rice but you get the point). Truth is next to no one will eat progressively over years and never miss a meal. Obviously they will likely be upping their dose as well but you don't get huge without the food to back up that growth. If half the guys on here done exactly what you wrote in the 1st 2 lines of your post they would be much happier with their progress.

There are lot's of guys on this forum who want to be bigger and for probably 90% (not all) it's not because they aren't taking enough drugs to grow that is the problem. They are simply not eating enough. I have many guys message me asking for drug cycles because they can't get to a certain size and many of them are using 2-3 grams of gear and don't even weigh much. It's always the same... they are not eating enough food and/or they are not consistent with that food intake. It's the hardest part of bodybuilding and I struggle with it myself. No one is stating drugs aren't essential and without them we would all look completely different but for most on here it's not the drugs holding them back.

I should also add there are some guys and they believe the nonsense posted at times and think if they can't get huge on 500mg blasts they don't have it and they use their 10mg test daily most of the year and they eat good and yes it's 100% the drugs holding them back but when you have guys who are 5ft 10 thinking if they up to 3g from 2g they will be able to get to 220 you know they have gone too far the other way. Everything is important and drugs are vital and probably large amounts to get huge/ripped but too many have forgotten the importance of the basics and they look in the wrong places.

I agree 100% with Justin @troponin

@Elvia1023 probably wrote everything about the topic and it's hard to add anything here
What is most important to become huge (not fat only) one by one in points, starting with the most important:

-consequence and repeating the same boring activities during the day (analogy of success in every area of life)
-food and training, rest are equally important
-PED-s

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean that I think small doses will be enough to become a monster, but without meeting the above factors, even 10g of equipment will not do us any good. You also have to remember that most people are not going to have 300+ lbs for offseason or 280 on stage but when you want to push the limits that far you also have to do what others don't or think is stupid ... yes that's stupid and dangerous but it is needed to achieve something above average

I agree 100% with Justin @troponin

@Elvia1023 probably wrote everything about the topic and it's hard to add anything here
What is most important to become huge (not fat only) one by one in points, starting with the most important:

-consequence and repeating the same boring activities during the day (analogy of success in every area of life)
-food and training, rest are equally important
-PED-s

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean that I think small doses will be enough to become a monster, but without meeting the above factors, even 10g of equipment will not do us any good. You also have to remember that most people are not going to have 300+ lbs for offseason or 280 on stage but when you want to push the limits that far you also have to do what others don't or think is stupid ... yes that's stupid and dangerous but it is needed to achieve something above average
Yep, all the gear in the world won’t do you a whole lot of good if those first two aren’t on point

I'm guessing you haven't spent a lot of time hanging out with "massive" bodybuilders. I can guarantee you that they're lugging their meat and rice around everywhere they go. I think there's actually a video of Nick Walker at a restaurant, in the offseason, for his birthday, with a table full of food for the other guests....where Nick pulls out his own tub of chicken and rice.

There's probably less than 50 total anabolic compounds in existence. If you think only a small minority of the population has the knowledge that test, primo, GH, and insulin work....then you're missing the boat.
I'm not sure what your point is.
All I stated is that without drugs food and training are not going to get you too far.

Thats my whole point. Drugs, training and food all together. The more you grow the more food and drugs you need to keep growing. Can't get simpler than that.

👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

What's up brother, long time my friend!

Been watching a lot of Justin Harris videos @troponin after reading @TheOtherOne55 log from a year ago.

A lot of valuable information that I am already starting to incorporate into my diet that will hopefully pay off

I may even buy the book to get more….
Happy we have him here on this board, would love to hear more brother

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear