advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use CBD/THC to reduce inflammation or recover?

Are people legit saying

THC=Mentally fucks you

but....

TREN and AAS=Healthy AF?

Are people legit saying

THC=Mentally fucks you

but....

TREN and AAS=Healthy AF?

Lol . What he said...
There's also comparisons being made to smoking it and cbd oil... not the same

Where I was brought up all the kids smoked it. I know quite a few who have smoked it daily since they were young. Every single one of them is fucked and they can't go without it. If they stop they are a nervous wreck. Obviously it's not like it is heavily addictive in the sense of other rec drugs. It can be used safely and I understand why some may even laugh at a post like this. But 100% all the guys who smoked it daily for years are all fucked without it. Plus some of these people are just weed smokers and didn't use other drugs so they can't be blamed. So I 100% agree but many on here post like it's only great for you. Yes it can be amazing for some people but just wanted to state I understand why you and akimbo would post that.

I am not here to debate with anyone as I know many love it and I understand why. As it's been stated most people on here use alsorts of things so I am definitely not having a go and people should be able to do what they want. Merely commenting as every single person I know who smoked it daily for years is fucked without it. You can write that about caffeine or even sugar but again these people are bad.

just for shits n giggles let me toss this point out there for you.

what if a person who was using an rx med had to go without it, and on top feared persecution for the simple possetion of such thing? how might that effect said persons "normal" state? especially if actualy used as a med?

i am in full agreement that most do not use this as a medicition.

i understand what you are saying and am not necesarily in disagreement but we also have to try n seperate out true chemical effects from social effects as well as learned and conditioned behaviors.

this is a much more complex issue then ppl often grasp.

while i agree that many advocates act like "can" is the second coming of christ and can fix all evils and that aspect is totaly untrue i find much irony in how i get lumped into the catagory of this being a fix all.

i got so irritated with the medi can crowd as they had no interest in other shit that probably would be more effective. they just want to do there thing.

while i may not agree with that or how people choose to treat there issues i do not understand how others feel they have some sort of right, say, or opinion over another persons body and mind.

not saying do bro, my only point to you was the medi consideration.
;)

food for thought

I do agree with the the above notion that I use MJ as a medication yet if my work or family or police found out I would be considered a criminal. This definitely adds to why I get anxiety. Try telling your boss that you are anxious because you went without your medication for a week and you medication is illegal. Definitely brought this up with my PCPs several times throughout the years. Its a social aspect that adds to the "side-effects" of the medication. All while I have co-workers who I swear are high on legal meds comes to work and act retarded.

This thread is getting off topic from Knight's question imo. Maybe we can keep the topic on CBD, since that is what he was asking about?

Are people legit saying

THC=Mentally fucks you

but....

TREN and AAS=Healthy AF?

How have you got that from this thread? Who said tren was good for you?

I was merely commenting on what I have seen from cannabis smokers over the years... no more no less. CBD oil is a completely different subject.

Tren is far worse for people than cannabis both physically and mentally. Who would argue that... ridiculous.

I take tren so I am not judging anyone who takes cannabis at all. I am merely commenting on what I have seen in every single case (no exceptions). I also know many who just smoke it 1-2 days per week and they are completely fine.

We all love our different things and some are good for us and many are bad. I am not judging anyone. But I urge anyone who has smoked cannabis daily for 10 years to stop for 1 week and see if how you feel and maybe what I stated is correct. Although this is not a case of being correct or incorrect I was merely commenting.

just for shits n giggles let me toss this point out there for you.

what if a person who was using an rx med had to go without it, and on top feared persecution for the simple possetion of such thing? how might that effect said persons "normal" state? especially if actualy used as a med?

i am in full agreement that most do not use this as a medicition.

i understand what you are saying and am not necesarily in disagreement but we also have to try n seperate out true chemical effects from social effects as well as learned and conditioned behaviors.

this is a much more complex issue then ppl often grasp.

while i agree that many advocates act like "can" is the second coming of christ and can fix all evils and that aspect is totaly untrue i find much irony in how i get lumped into the catagory of this being a fix all.

i got so irritated with the medi can crowd as they had no interest in other shit that probably would be more effective. they just want to do there thing.

while i may not agree with that or how people choose to treat there issues i do not understand how others feel they have some sort of right, say, or opinion over another persons body and mind.

not saying do bro, my only point to you was the medi consideration.
;)

food for thought

To be honest it's not really food for thought as I was merely commenting on what I have seen in every case from when I grew up. I am not judging anyone nor do I have anything against anyone who takes anything related to cannabis. We could talk all day about prescribed meds that are 10x worst than cannabis and what a joke the whole system is. Nor do I have any right on what people want to do to fix their health or even just get high. I have taken a number of things that have a pronounced effect on brain chemistry and "fuck you up mentally" much more than cannabis... not even in the same league.

I guess people don't want to be told they are addicted to something and would struggle without it. I couldn't care less if someone said the same to me. Users definitely get over defensive and take things the wrong way. It's a fact that every cannabis smoker I know who has done it daily for years is addicted and would have major issues coming off. Although the same could be said for many things we take on here too.

Last edited:
This thread is getting off topic from Knight's question imo. Maybe we can keep the topic on CBD, since that is what he was asking about?

Very true and I apologize for that. Holland and Barrett were actually the first highstreet store to carry CBD oil in the UK. This happened literally last week and I know it's been flying off the shelves and workers are all shocked as I used to manage a shop and still know people who work for them. I have never used it personally so can't comment but I may try it out in the future just to see what the fuss is about.

Although Knight I think you have used TB-500 with good effect in the past but maybe I am wrong. I think I remember you posting about it. I love the stuff too and I plan to use that for this purpose in the near future. So not for any injury but just overall recovery from training. When I last used it my recovery was incredible and I like to train a lot so figured I would implement that first but will likely experiment with CBD oil in the future too. The reviews I have seen on it are very mixed but I am sure quality is mixed so finding the right source is key.

How have you got that from this thread? Who said tren was good for you?

I was merely commenting on what I have seen from cannabis smokers over the years... no more no less. CBD oil is a completely different subject.

Tren is far worse for people than cannabis both physically and mentally. Who would argue that... ridiculous.

I take tren so I am not judging anyone who takes cannabis at all. I am merely commenting on what I have seen in every single case (no exceptions). I also know many who just smoke it 1-2 days per week and they are completely fine.

We all love our different things and some are good for us and many are bad. I am not judging anyone. But I urge anyone who has smoked cannabis daily for 10 years to stop for 1 week and see if how you feel and maybe what I stated is correct. Although this is not a case of being correct or incorrect I was merely commenting.

To be honest it's not really food for thought as I was merely commenting on what I have seen in every case from when I grew up. I am not judging anyone nor do I have anything against anyone who takes anything related to cannabis. We could talk all day about prescribed meds that are 10x worst than cannabis and what a joke the whole system is. Nor do I have any right on what people want to do to fix their health or even just get high. I have taken a number of things that have a pronounced effect on brain chemistry and "fuck you up mentally" much more than cannabis... not even in the same league.

I guess people don't want to be told they are addicted to something and would struggle without it. I couldn't care less if someone said the same to me. Users definitely get over defensive and take things the wrong way. It's a fact that every cannabis smoker I know who has done it daily for years is addicted and would have major issues coming off. Although the same could be said for many things we take on here too.

I agree with you whole hardheartedly on all of that my friend.

Was just a joke.... that I made on both THC and tren :cool:

Weed and the CBD oil I use have nothing in common from a sedative stand point. There is no THC in my CBD. It is basically a very good natural anti-inflamatory.... And in just about all cases inflamation is bad and eventually kill us.... Helps me sleep for some reason.

Where I work, spine doctor place, we have more and more patients coming in asking about medical MJ. The first few patients have now gotten their medicine so it will take some time for them to come back and let us know what they think for their pain level. Its funny as I am now coaching elderly people and 65+ people on how to use their marijuana. Something I never thought I'd do, but who better to do this than me.

Fewer patients are coming in who are already using CDB oils but people are using this. Again, its too early to hear anecdotal feedback if they find that it works.

I feel I will be able to give some actual feedback to Knight's question in a few months to a year when our patients start coming in for follow ups after using these products for some time.

Weed and the CBD oil I use have nothing in common from a sedative stand point. There is no THC in my CBD. It is basically a very good natural anti-inflamatory.... And in just about all cases inflamation is bad and eventually kill us.... Helps me sleep for some reason.

Exactly, same here. I had an injury at work recently and had to get a urine test at the clinic.. negative for thc btw as I knew it would be.

i have no idea of the ppl you speak of, my only point is maybe even with ppl you consider close they have larger personal problems in play.

while yes they may have addiction, addiction is usually some other issue manifested in physical form.

our brains need food n training too bro.
;)

I do agree with the the above notion that I use MJ as a medication yet if my work or family or police found out I would be considered a criminal. This definitely adds to why I get anxiety. Try telling your boss that you are anxious because you went without your medication for a week and you medication is illegal. Definitely brought this up with my PCPs several times throughout the years. Its a social aspect that adds to the "side-effects" of the medication. All while I have co-workers who I swear are high on legal meds comes to work and act retarded.

more thoughts on the medical aspect.

100% in my life there is a corralelation between my "major eppisodes" and insufficient medicine.

starting and stopping is even worse.
the ups and downs make my head worse then waiting until proper dose is available.

you mentioned the ups n downs in another post and we have discussued and disagreed on various aspects before so i want you to think on this and maybe try for yourself if possible.

the act of smoking "can" seem to be at the very least a social taboo.
i can happily not smoke if i have 5-10cc ed of good rso.

the problem is having and maintaining that.

with a dose somewhere around there i am a much more "normal" calm person, i can focus, sleep, minimal ups n downs n little to no other head meds or sups.

if your curious do some google work and figure out whats required financially or other to make that happen.

5-10cc of rso "fixes" the majority of my head problems

what if i said that 5-10cc ed of evoo ed "cured" my head shit?
lol

why so much fuss about the letters and content of my oils?

do that for a year n see how you feel.
;)

more on topic, for me training without this sucks, im way too speedy and over stimulated, i get hurt more, in general, it sucks.

most important sup for me.
:love:

Cannabis is most certainly medicine
Thing is there are hundreds and hundreds of strains..each has their own strength and weaknesses, everyone reacts different and it takes some experimentation to find what works for u
I'd take MJ any day for chronic pain over the bullshit synthetic opioids big pharma pushes.
As for a good high quality CBD oil.... charolettes web is about as solid as they come.

kind of off topic but still on topic but my friends dog had cushings disease lost all its fur and they were close to putting him down due to the pain he was in but the doctor as a last ditch effort suggested cbd cookies for him and he's like a puppy again, hairs grown back and he's running around, it's amazing. I wasn't sure if i believed in this stuff when he told me about it initially but I'm convinced of the effects of cbd oil.

My 2 cents
I've used cannabis for nearly 40 years. It has been both very good and very bad for me. Still, I have a very favorable opinion of it in general. Like anything, it can be misused and abused. However, the benefits in my opinion far outweigh the negatives by a huge margin. It has taken me a long time to learn, but I finally feel like I use it well and am grateful to have it!
For the Bodybuilders on the board: MJ is enormously beneficial when utilized correctly. I have had my best workouts, best photos, and biggest wins, and also best sex and self-realization with the direct aid of MJ

Was thinking about trying DMSO + CBD, anyone try that combo? Read some good things online. I've heard of a DC, in my area, using CBD w/ ultrasound and it has been doing wonders.

Was thinking about trying DMSO + CBD, anyone try that combo? Read some good things online. I've heard of a DC, in my area, using CBD w/ ultrasound and it has been doing wonders.

i have made n tried topical things, i saw no benefit over oral and feel oral is superior for my uses. i have read of others having better results.

my pet project has been to make an "im" version for myself to try.

canabinoids share some similarities with curcuminoids and theoretically may have similar effect to curc when applied in such novel and experimental methods. lol :D

complicated lil pet though.:mad:

i have made n tried topical things, i saw no benefit over oral and feel oral is superior for my uses. i have read of others having better results.

my pet project has been to make an "im" version for myself to try.

canabinoids share some similarities with curcuminoids and theoretically may have similar effect to curc when applied in such novel and experimental methods. lol :D

complicated lil pet though.:mad:
Our favorite chemist have any ideas? Lipo? Super solvents? I understand the legality issues probably hold up some of the experimenting, but it's gotta be possible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity