advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use CBD/THC to reduce inflammation or recover?

Been using cannabis on and off since I was 15 years old. It made me have serious panic attacks when I was younger I was full of insecurities my brain would spiral out of control fear breeds more fear like a snow ball effect.

I've been using it the last few weeks by myself only. One hit in the morning one pre workout and one before dinner. I have to control my thoughts it's helped me face some insecurities i still have. I'm using it for some pain I have and the increased appetite. I'm always hungry I can really pack it in when using it. Some of the problems from using it is the severe lethargy a few hours after using it im ready to crash and take a nap. It also slows you down just doing regular tasks i feel like I have to think more. It also makes me feel off balance. When I smoke before the gym i feel a better mind muscle connection. It also makes me feel heavier like I had a weight strapped to my back. Cardio seems harder.

All in all its kind of a weird drug. It's fun to use sometimes. Unless you have a serious condition i would use it sparingly.

Last edited:
Cbd

Hello every1 ill keep u posted ,i have a shoulder strain as of late going on a month now i can work out every body part except ill wait to hit shoulders till i get a full recovery.but im gonna start cbd tonight ill see how it goes,dont really wanna go to the dr.s just yet.

which CBD do most prefer? I see a wax, and the vape option. Hell one place has a suppository option..LOL

Our favorite chemist have any ideas? Lipo? Super solvents? I understand the legality issues probably hold up some of the experimenting, but it's gotta be possible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i have much more then ideas.
the problem is supply.
need super high quality to work with is step 1.
then doing an extract step 2.
step 3 is the current hurdle, refining that extract. regular rso is not good enough.

needs to be done with very fast first wash, that end result needs to go through another step or two to become more pure.

the result of that then goes into oil/solution for admin.

supply is the issue.
it is simply too hard for me to get enough to where i have "extra" to play around with. i have done the enough to know what im doing next and what has not worked well enough before.

ill get there at some point! lol

I've used cbd oil on and off for 1+ year.. not like a day to day supplement like you'd take creatine but whenever I felt like the effects it would give.

How it affects me has changed w/ time & also the amount used changes the effect (10 drops = more energetic talkative kind of thing 20+ drops = more sleepy / slowed down).

went through bouts of feeling like I was burning up, body temp being up & mind racing & cbd oil was a saviour in that situation.. would bring me back down to being cool and feel a lot more normal..

nowadays I use a little everyday to make work more bearable & to take the edge off caffeine as I take a small amount ed and am very sensitive to it (anxiety side effects).

for me personally I think it's something that's good to have at home for whenever you might need it :b

I have suffered from depression and anxiety and since I was 15 I have been on Prozac. Gives me the craziest anxiety and panic attacks especially when im on Equipoise and Dbol at the same time. I have a bunch of vape carts that I wont use and wont be renewing my medical marijuana permit either. Really didnt help me in any way despite trying lots of different Indica and Sativa strains.

you can buy cannainoid isolates and make your own tinctures or topicals(DMSO).
i dont understand how people pay upwards of $100 for oils and topicals.
then you only get a gram at most in the whole container/bottle.

cbd isolate is now priced around 1.50 per gram..
other cannabinoids are also relatively inexpensive..

I have suffered from depression and anxiety and since I was 15 I have been on Prozac. Gives me the craziest anxiety and panic attacks especially when im on Equipoise and Dbol at the same time. I have a bunch of vape carts that I wont use and wont be renewing my medical marijuana permit either. Really didnt help me in any way despite trying lots of different Indica and Sativa strains.
maybe try a d9-thc:cbd:cbg tincuture. keep your d9 dose to 1.5-3mg or even less.
i cant orally dose more than 5mg of d9.. any more and my mind is gone off into paranoia land.
but less than 5mg, and i find myself in a very uplifted, relaxed, energetic mood.
onset is very subtle, but noticable.

wrt smoking.. you may also want to look into more CBD dominant strains..

in the past, i could not smoke weed at all.. found myself beyond paranoid.
but with recent developments in the CBD/hemp world circa 2017 i was
then able to enjoy CBD joints.. with still a little bit of D9-THC in the mix.
initially my mind would wander, but then i'd bring it back within 30mins.
after that, all energy and euphoria.. plus music sounded so much better.

this is how i started running.. i had so much energy that i had to run to get to sleep.

reviews on the latest CBD strains...

Old thread, but I can recommend this subreddit and am an active member.

Thanks to the farm bill, much of cbd bred flower is 50 states legal. I've stopped using high thc, it can induce high anxiety and paranoia, especially in long term users. You have three different 'types' of cannabis, types 1-3. I prefer type 2, which is high in other cannaninoids, especially cbd, lower in thc, but it does contain currently legal amounts of thc. You'll sometimes see these referred to as high Thca, which is a bit of a gray area but still legal, and once decarboxylated, is converted into good ole thc. I don't know how much longer this will be legal, however, but high cbd flower is here to stay. You'll have to experiment for yourself what you truly want, I've been using for over 20 years and it still confuses me at times, but I can practically guarantee you won't have any negative experience with what's currently legal.

However, I really can't recommend delta 8. It's synthetically derived and for me, personally, triggers high anxiety bordering on panic attacks. If you read reviews of delta 8, you'll see this is a very common reaction. Your mileage may vary, obviously, but I recommend trying flower first. Also, different cannaninoids become active at different temperatures, so smoking is both a less precise method and, in my opinion, less effective and less healthy method of consumption. I recommend vaping, there are lots of great ones but I use a Fury Edge.

Research cannaninoid profiles to see what you really want to get out of cannabis. THC still can be very beneficial and there are high THCa strains out there (banana MAC, blue cookies, Bordeaux, etc) that will give you a bit of thc without getting you crazy stoned. They're certainly psychotropic, however.

I haven't tried all reputable brands out there, but please refrain from buying from a fuckin gas station! You'll not only pay more, but get a very questionable product that may not only be not what it claims, but may even be harmful.

My favorite
https://wnc-cbd.com/ Can't say enough about customer service, transparency and prices. If on a budget, their shake and 'smalls' options can't be beat for value

Old thread, but I can recommend this subreddit and am an active member.

Thanks to the farm bill, much of cbd bred flower is 50 states legal. I've stopped using high thc, it can induce high anxiety and paranoia, especially in long term users. You have three different 'types' of cannabis, types 1-3. I prefer type 2, which is high in other cannaninoids, especially cbd, lower in thc, but it does contain currently legal amounts of thc. You'll sometimes see these referred to as high Thca, which is a bit of a gray area but still legal, and once decarboxylated, is converted into good ole thc. I don't know how much longer this will be legal, however, but high cbd flower is here to stay. You'll have to experiment for yourself what you truly want, I've been using for over 20 years and it still confuses me at times, but I can practically guarantee you won't have any negative experience with what's currently legal.

However, I really can't recommend delta 8. It's synthetically derived and for me, personally, triggers high anxiety bordering on panic attacks. If you read reviews of delta 8, you'll see this is a very common reaction. Your mileage may vary, obviously, but I recommend trying flower first. Also, different cannaninoids become active at different temperatures, so smoking is both a less precise method and, in my opinion, less effective and less healthy method of consumption. I recommend vaping, there are lots of great ones but I use a Fury Edge.

Research cannaninoid profiles to see what you really want to get out of cannabis. THC still can be very beneficial and there are high THCa strains out there (banana MAC, blue cookies, Bordeaux, etc) that will give you a bit of thc without getting you crazy stoned. They're certainly psychotropic, however.

I haven't tried all reputable brands out there, but please refrain from buying from a fuckin gas station! You'll not only pay more, but get a very questionable product that may not only be not what it claims, but may even be harmful.

My favorite
https://wnc-cbd.com/ Can't say enough about customer service, transparency and prices. If on a budget, their shake and 'smalls' options can't be beat for value

i like those selections.. i may pick up a few grams each of some of those strains.

I like thc but mostly refrain from it during weekdays now, though. A tiny bit is great for a pre-workout though.

On weeknights, I like a 50/50 blend of cbd and cbg flower. It calms me and gives me a little relief from my degenerative disc pain.

I definitely feel I dont get the same mind/muscle connection since I stopped vaping marijuana

i like those selections.. i may pick up a few grams each of some of those strains.

A new package dropped today, a quarter of Orange Glaze 'smalls' and an ounce of Green Goblin shake for just under $60. I might add that I prefer indica dominant strains as I use them mostly for anxiety and insomnia.

20220312_194120.jpg

First up was Orange Glaze. Really nice, medium sized buds despite the 'smalls' designation. Smell is an absolute winner, strong but bright citrus and very noticeable orange. Doesn't even have any hemp scent, this stuff smells like straight fire from a dispensary. Effects are a mix, feels more like a hybrid, nice and relaxing but a bit of a mood boost, as well. More to come on that.

20220312_185645.jpg

Next is the Green Goblin. This is where it gets interesting. The shake is what I'd rather call 'tinies', as it's not really shake at all but just very small buds. No trim, no stem. The smell is actually kinda forgettable, it's got a light citrus background, maybe comparable to lemongrass? Not super strong and little hemp smell in there, too. However, this one hits far harder than the Orange. After just a few hits off the vape, I can feel my muscles relax, especially in my upper body. The taste is very forgettable, but definitely not bad. One bowl, vaped twice at 380 degrees and the effects are very relaxing with a very positive effect on mood, racing thoughts and anxiety. I feel very much at ease, even with shit that is pissing me off lol. This is certainly nice, effects wise, which is most important to me. An ounce of shake with no trim and nearly no stem for $25, can't ask for much more.

Edit: relaxed me so much I nearly forgot about the onions I'm caramelizing lol

20220312_185903.jpg

All I know is the weed out today is way to strong for me. I remember back in my late teens it took more time to pick the seeds and stems out then to smoke it lol. And you would be able to smoke a joint with your friend with no issue. Good regular high. The stuff today kicks my butt!! So I cant smoke, vape or whatever any of it. Puts me in full retard mode!

All I know is the weed out today is way to strong for me. I remember back in my late teens it took more time to pick the seeds and stems out then to smoke it lol. And you would be able to smoke a joint with your friend with no issue. Good regular high. The stuff today kicks my butt!! So I cant smoke, vape or whatever any of it. Puts me in full retard mode!

This is so true! When i smoked as a teen i would be chilling and having a good time.

Now when i use THC i have full blown paranoia and Start thinking Aliens are trying to abduct me LOL.

I don't know what the hell they are putting in the pot today but it is too freaking strong!

i still will take an edible once in awhile , i guess i somewhat like the rollercoaster.

i will never be high in public, HELL NO!

Got interested bodybuilding at 21, thought it had no place. It wasn't untill I saw Dorian Yates promoting it in 2013-2015? On London real, with science behind it, started researching . Been smoking regularly, at 3-15 puffs a day since about 2019. I've taken breaks ,where out of twenty one days, I smoked on seven on them, is fresh in my mind.

I began researching, and I really couldn't find anything that negative. Does it have negatives? I think that's individual. For me, if I smoke too much indica especially, it seems I overeat. A small bowl maybe 5-10 puffs is plenty, esp with THC levels at 20+ percent. A sativa strain doesn't seem to cause the munchies effect. Again, it's dose dependant. I think it's important to take a day off here and there, and not just to use it out of habit. What's the reason to use it? After a workout to increase appetite. As intense as I train them smoke a higher indica blend, after I eat I ve tended to get lazy and not get things I want to get done, at least not fully done bc of laying around on recliner. I was diagnosed with ADHD at fourteen, and if I do have it it seems to help. Socially I seem to do much better talking to people without it. Before work is a no. Going out nightlife is a no. A co worker says he's fine without it, socially, but he doesn't go to nightlife. Clubs , bars. As far as negative effects, haven't noticed too many. I don't like thinking about it daily and think I won't smoke today, then end up smoking, even if it's a small bowl. That right there tells me I'd like to cut back, but habit and boredom , and I know so many people who do it, influence for sure From what I know, shitty bred weed gives the paranoia , get "pharm grade" stuff or most of the stuff that's out there where you know the strains name, indica percent, sativa percent. The worst effects I've had was from buying street weed I didn't know the name of. Just buy name brand stuff, that was bred correctly, with it being legal and governed, can't go wrong with quality stuff, if you want to .

This is so true! When i smoked as a teen i would be chilling and having a good time.

Now when i use THC i have full blown paranoia and Start thinking Aliens are trying to abduct me LOL.

I don't know what the hell they are putting in the pot today but it is too freaking strong!

i still will take an edible once in awhile , i guess i somewhat like the rollercoaster.

i will never be high in public, HELL NO!
just look at high thca weed.. multiple online offerings.
pick the cultivar with the desired % and call it a day.
its a loophole in the federal farm bill..

plenty of reviews here of different strains/vendors

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity