over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use MT2 anymore??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I haven’t seen anything mentioned about people using MT2 as much anymore , I was wondering if there was some sort of new information I missed that stated it was unhealthy or something.
I haven’t used it in years but I remember taking a weekly dose and feeling like shit after but got way darker pretty quick , was thinking about trying it again but way smaller more frequent doses

If anyone still uses it what’s your preferred protocol

Im pretty sure jjb1 still uses it

Yes, spring into mid summer. Otherwise I'm either bright white or bright red.

Just used it in Dec before a trip. 5 shots of 250-300mcg pre-bed along with 5 sessions for 10 minutes in a stand up tanning bed. That plus a 12 day trip (w/ 3 rain day) and I was dark as shit (looked like another race). Also, I took another 3 shots on the 12 day trip.

I will say this. Ive used MT2 every summer and before a few trips over the last 8-9. The shittier the "brand" your using the more bad sides you will get (flushing, bubbling feeling in gut, overall fatigue, feeling like shit, etc). If you use a good brand the sides are less. I'm assuming it has to do with impurities and such.

Just used it in Dec before a trip. 5 shots of 250-300mcg pre-bed along with 5 sessions for 10 minutes in a stand up tanning bed. That plus a 12 day trip (w/ 3 rain day) and I was dark as shit (looked like another race). Also, I took another 3 shots on the 12 day trip.

I will say this. Ive used MT2 every summer and before a few trips over the last 8-9. The shittier the "brand" your using the more bad sides you will get (flushing, bubbling feeling in gut, overall fatigue, feeling like shit, etc). If you use a good brand the sides are less. I'm assuming it has to do with impurities and such.
That's true.....the only time I ever got that nausea feeling was when I shopped around for the cheapest. Now I get everything from MA.

Yes I love MT2.....i use it every summer....I normally start it a couple weeks before we open our pool.....I always have a nice tan all summer long from it.....I also use MA’s brand!

Anyone get eye floaters with it?

My dose for like 8 months was 250mcg followed by 15 minutes in the bed. At once a week that kept me very tan, at twice a week (the most I did) I pretty much had that pre-contest look all the time and actually had people confusing my race on multiple occasions.

I absolutely loved the look. Only side was really bad stomach cramps for like 30 minutes after injection. But I have noticed that even like 3 months after stopping, I have a few floaters here and there in my field of vision, not enough to bother me but I notice them. I'd start back up but I really need to research if this is potentially a dangerous side or not

Anyone get eye floaters with it?

My dose for like 8 months was 250mcg followed by 15 minutes in the bed. At once a week that kept me very tan, at twice a week (the most I did) I pretty much had that pre-contest look all the time and actually had people confusing my race on multiple occasions.

I absolutely loved the look. Only side was really bad stomach cramps for like 30 minutes after injection. But I have noticed that even like 3 months after stopping, I have a few floaters here and there in my field of vision, not enough to bother me but I notice them. I'd start back up but I really need to research if this is potentially a dangerous side or not

I've never had any floaters from MT2 specifically but I've also never ran it that long. Are you taking Nolvadex by chance? I get them sometimes when taking Nolva.

constant use of MT2 will raise hematocrit be decreasing blood plasma

Yes, spring into mid summer. Otherwise I'm either bright white or bright red.
lol this is funny and me. but yeah I haven't read anything regarding long term effects. That is what I am concerned about. I love that shit and going to start up in a month or so, just wish there was more information.

My ex-girlfriend and I used to belong to a nudist resort so we used it constantly. I haven't used it in a couple of years now but plan to use it soon to find myself a new girl to hand out with. Worst sides out of anything I've pinned, but I can get away with a quarter dose and the sides are tolerable then. I can get almost to dark on it even at a quarter dose if I pin it to frequently, so I have to be careful to keep it's usage at a very low moderate level

My ex-girlfriend and I used to belong to a nudist resort so we used it constantly. I haven't used it in a couple of years now but plan to use it soon to find myself a new girl to hand out with. Worst sides out of anything I've pinned, but I can get away with a quarter dose and the sides are tolerable then. I can get almost to dark on it even at a quarter dose if I pin it to frequently, so I have to be careful to keep it's usage at a very low moderate level
What dosing protocol did you use??
I've heard 1mg once a week others say break it up like 1/2mg 3x a week.

i get pretty bad sides also, so i use a very very low dose.. nowhere near 1mg.. more like 250mcg tops and it still works its magic.

why doesn't anyone use MT1??? i want to try it. seems it gets you tan without the side effects. do people really want to extreme erections that bad that they put up with the nausea and flushed feeling?? i would think mt1 would be the popular one.. does it not work as good?

I felt very nauseous every time I used it. Don't think benefits outweigh the rewards...
Yeah brother you start very slow and to be honest it takes almost nothing to work. Just take 1/2 of the recommended dose for 2 weeks straight and then a few times a week. Take it at night before bed. I hated that feeling.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws