over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use MT2 anymore??

i get pretty bad sides also, so i use a very very low dose.. nowhere near 1mg.. more like 250mcg tops and it still works its magic.

why doesn't anyone use MT1??? i want to try it. seems it gets you tan without the side effects. do people really want to extreme erections that bad that they put up with the nausea and flushed feeling?? i would think mt1 would be the popular one.. does it not work as good?
I forget but dont fuck with it. There is a reason everyone went to 2. Its not a big deal. I also put 2 iu in the bottle to contribute it and then pull out maybe 2 ticks to start . after a few days maybe bump up to 4 ticks. Put it straight into your belly fat. I could not imagine 1 mg of this shit at a time. Fuck you may overheat. I always feel a bit hot and a bit nauseated when I first start. Give it a week or so and keep the same dose and you wont feel the sides any more.

Once I get dark I dose once or twice a week, when I remember. I stay dark for a long time into winter too.

I've been on it since last spring. I only take 200 mcg twice a week....I'm not that dark now...not tanning at all

Yeah brother you start very slow and to be honest it takes almost nothing to work. Just take 1/2 of the recommended dose for 2 weeks straight and then a few times a week. Take it at night before bed. I hated that feeling.
Thanks man, will try that again if I decide to give it another shot.

What dosing protocol did you use??
I've heard 1mg once a week others say break it up like 1/2mg 3x a week.
without constant sun exposure .25mg per week was plenty. But daily sun exposure, ie: nudist resort, it was like .25mg/day. I learned to use a very little every time I was exposed to the sun, micro dosing with every exposure to sunlight kept me from having any sign of burning and kept the sides to an extreme minimum

Stuff makes me sleepy and nauseous first 2 weeks when I load up and on my weekly injection days. I have to plan it just right with other substances.

Microdosing on days with sun exposure is all you need. I cant imagine a milligram. This stuff makes you feel like absolute garbage on the smallest dose. It works great but i recommend making sure you eat before you take it. Also, taking before bed is not something i would recommend but if you dont get sides would definitely be a good way to use it.

I was taking small doses of this and tanning twice a week and i got very very dark. It got to the point everyone who had a story to tell about skin cancer was stopping to tell me to lay off the tanning bed. I was going for two 10 minute sessions a week. Thats it. So this stuff is a great tool if you can make it work for you.

The moles it creates are not worth it

Ondansetron 2 or 4 mg will stop nausea

Or green if it's legal where you are

Donate a double red every 4 months to keep Hematocrit down

MT1 works with higher dosage - also safer - just more $

The moles it creates are not worth it

You can burn them off they are superficial

Sounds crazy but a cheap soldering gun just touched super lightly will singe them and they are gone for good

Im pretty sure jjb1 still uses it
I actually don’t because my body fat is high so I see no point in having a tan. The tan makes lean muscles really pop. All it’ll pop now is my big gut. 😀

You can burn them off they are superficial

Sounds crazy but a cheap soldering gun just touched super lightly will singe them and they are gone for good

I did something like that to get rid of them. It's just not worth it

The bad sides are off-putting... the good sides are great. I discovered that pinning in the upper thigh instead of the abdomen greatly reduced the bad sides. Didn't eliminate them. Just made them tolerable.

I haven’t used MT2 since I used MT1 for the first time a couple years ago. MT1 takes longer to get you dark but the tan looks better to me. Seems like a deeper bronze. MT2 always seemed to give me somewhat of an uneven surface tan. Almost like a shitty quality spray tan.

I've never tried it but I've heard a variety of mixed opinions about it. I'm not even sure where to get it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws