YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use SARMs with or between their cycles??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've heard alit of good things about several SARM but never bother trying them.

So I got to thinking if anyone has had any luck using then in a cycle or between cycle with any significant benefits.??
Ive always had the idea that there are so many steroids that we know exactly what there effect and side effects are in the long term that SARM were not worth the energy especially if they cause a negetive side effect.

I've used MK-677 and Cardarine but those aren't really a SARM

What did you use and what did you get from it.??

I've heard alit of good things about several SARM but never bother trying them.

So I got to thinking if anyone has had any luck using then in a cycle or between cycle with any significant benefits.??
Ive always had the idea that there are so many steroids that we know exactly what there effect and side effects are in the long term that SARM were not worth the energy especially if they cause a negetive side effect.

I've used MK-677 and Cardarine but those aren't really a SARM

What did you use and what did you get from it.??

SARM's can be very suppressive so for the typical on/off guy they shouldn't be used between cycles. For blast and cruise guys the same but for different reasons. To me a cruise should about recovering all blood markers and basically being healthy and all the main sarm's will do the complete opposite. Most of them will negatively effect multiple blood markers. The actual sarm and dose used are major factors but I would still never recommend using one on a cruise or when trying to regain your natural test.

As you alluded to MK-677 or Cardarine are completely different (they are not sarm's) and they could be used with great effect in most situations. As could insulin, hgh and creatine etc. All can be utilized with great effect and I often recommend them to certain people when trying to maintain/build size/weight/muscle when off or on a cruise.

SARM's on cycle are very different and some could be used when on cycle or blasting. I generally think AAS are far superior but there is a place for some of them. The 2 main ones I would recommend are LGD-4033 or MK-2866. I think LGD comes with the most bang and could be incorporated into an AAS cycle with good results.

Juice isn't worth the squeeze IMO. Tried pretty much most of them over the years w/o much benefit and just trashed cholesterol.

Now, as you mentioned often lumped in with SARMS but technically are not SARMS, I do like Cardarine and YK-11 and well as some MK here and there. I however would not use YK during a cruise. Cardarine and MK would be fine on a cruise. I prefer to use Cardarine while on a blast to help normalize lipids as much as I can.

SHR had a really good guest on, I cannot recall at this time, but he said sure try some of these compounds if you are curious but they should never form the core or foundation of your enhancement protocol. When we have so many compounds available with decades of use and research behind them you want to choose from these for the majority of your needs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131