over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use Superdrol anymore??

If you can handle the sides, IMO, its probably the best combo of gains you can get from an oral.
It's anavar but with MORE strength and size. It's drol power without the bloat.

But some guys just handle deal with it. Some S-Drol and Tren is an insane combo when you are under 10%. The fullness that comes out in ridic. Superdrol LIVES on carbs.

I'll use superdrol once or twice a year when I am trying to add strength. I have found it to be an amazing oral. not only in regards to adding mass, but the pwo effects might be the best out there for my dollar.

I also know people who don't think much of it compared to other orals...but I love it.

the first superdrol ever made by anabolic xtreme was the most insane thing ive ever used. i have never made gains like that since. literally like 30 lbs. in a couple weeks type shit.
actually the first 'super drol' was sold off the avant boards from matt something(sledge?)
you would get it in a blue bottle with a black dropper.
this was all circa 2004 or so.

Currently running 10mg a day of superdrol. Also running trest with it. Only issue is lethargy. The trest has me hungry all the time so eating isnt a issue. So far I like it. About to bump it up to 20mg of superdrol these last 2 weeks

I like what sdrol does for me physically and strength wise but my stomach issues won’t allow me to use most orals anymore. I would say hands down my it’s one my favorites. For me it allowed me lose fat and gain weight and changes were daily. Besides the stomach issues I’d get so lethargic about 2 weeks in I’d almost fall asleep driving. I used 5,10,and 20mgs and the sides were always the same.

I like what sdrol does for me physically and strength wise but my stomach issues won’t allow me to use most orals anymore. I would say hands down my it’s one my favorites. For me it allowed me lose fat and gain weight and changes were daily. Besides the stomach issues I’d get so lethargic about 2 weeks in I’d almost fall asleep driving. I used 5,10,and 20mgs and the sides were always the same.

Just curious, what gains did you make on 5mg?

Injectable Sdrol gives me great results but just like the oral version, I'm done between 2-3 weeks no matter the dose. 10/ day is my sweet spot now.

That will be interesting, say if it tests out ok can you say it's not like the "real" SD from years back?
My training partner used this SD the last 3 weeks before his last show and he hit his best shape. First time using SD. Kinda hard to pin the results on this product only though, so much going on at the end of prep.
But there was no problem with water retention, dry and grainy.

I've never used the old SD, nor really SD at all. I tried ARL SD and ran it for a week but I dont think it contained any SD, probably bunk.

I'll get the Alpha Pharma Mastoral (as AP have a good reputation IMO) and then test it. Will take a little while to obtain and test.

I got some SD from a sponsor here and tryed 20 mg Daily for a week- gym Still closed - and my shoulders were killing me like they do when I ran Winstrol-I’m wondering is this a side of SD or just Winstrol labeled as as SD-it’s a capsule if that matters??

I've never used the old SD, nor really SD at all. I tried ARL SD and ran it for a week but I dont think it contained any SD, probably bunk.

I'll get the Alpha Pharma Mastoral (as AP have a good reputation IMO) and then test it. Will take a little while to obtain and test.

I have used original Beastdrol when it was legal and AP mastoral is my go to when i want the real deal

You will be very happy swifto

Respect

Can’t wait to see that, please dont forget to post about it lol

I’m super health conscious now but would love to run something like SD for 2-3 weeks MAX at a low dose to take advantage of a diet rebound and grow while being lean, I don’t want to be a monster but if I can reach my 185lb goal while being sub 10% I’ll be super happy.

Can’t wait to see that, please dont forget to post about it lol

I’m super health conscious now but would love to run something like SD for 2-3 weeks MAX at a low dose to take advantage of a diet rebound and grow while being lean, I don’t want to be a monster but if I can reach my 185lb goal while being sub 10% I’ll be super happy.

Rebound with SD low dose (10 mg to 20 mg max ) is like being in heaven

Diet hard and then gradually increase good carbs while using SD and increase volume a bit and you will be VERY happy

This is corect thinking for SD usage imo

Im sure you will surpass your expectations

Respect

Just curious, what gains did you make on 5mg?
Honestly the difference between 5-10mg was negligible as far as strength gains. I don’t remember exact weight gained but there was definitely a nice recomp effect but with 10mg it was more pronounced. To me personally I think people to tend underestimate the power of some of these drugs.

I can’t help! I tried it twice from two different brands and by a week and a half in I’m sick! So SD is not for me! This was 15+ years ago.

the first superdrol ever made by anabolic xtreme was the most insane thing ive ever used. i have never made gains like that since. literally like 30 lbs. in a couple weeks type shit.
Me too i used legal gear methylmasterdrol basically same thing different brand it was unbelievable

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131