over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use Superdrol anymore??

Important to remember that for many people the easy OTC availability of this made for many virgin or close to virgin AAS users. This can explain some of the discrepancies in reported results vs seasoned AAS users' results.

Like most aas, superdrol gains have been predominantly water with me. And I believe the original superdrol by anabolicextreme was far superior to any version that exists today. Or like most drugs the first time is the best time. But this is just my experience. But then again no aas has ever been as effective as the first few times using it.

These reports of 20-30lbs of gains in 30 days cant be lean muscle tissue. It takes months and years to gain this tissue IMO.

How much did people really keep after stopping Superdrol that put on a lot of weight?
Back when I was 22 years old and first started serious training, I put on 41 lbs (going from 167 lbs to 208 lbs) of mostly lean tissue in exactly 12 weeks...100% DRUG-FREE. Yes, those gains are extremely uncommon, but my circumstances were also highly unusual. While I had done some lifting in high school I mostly only bench pressed and did some curls. I never weighed more than the upper 160's. Leg training was basically completely absent, as was back and delt training. However, between the ages of 14 and 22 (I started the above-mentioned 12 week training cycle at 22), I accumulated a large body of knowledge regarding the proper application of bodybuilding principles. At age 22 I put it all into practice. I did not progress in knowledge and physical development in parts, like most people who learn as they go. Rather, I transitioned from what was basically a non-training individual, to a full-time bodybuilder overnight. I applied 100% dedication and effort to my training, diet and rest. I didn't miss a single meal, training session or minute of sleep. The only supplements I used were creatine (which assuredly accounted for some intramuscular water retention) and a product called Mega-Mass 4,000, which was total crap, but supplied me with a lot of calories.

The point here is that the rate at which lean tissue can be synthesized is dependent on circumstances. There are many people out there who, under the right circumstances, have added lean tissue very quickly.

If I was able to add 41 lbs of mostly lean tissue in 12 weeks as a drug-free trainer, I have no doubt whatsoever that, under the right circumstances, an enormous amount of muscle can be gained with drugs.

As a side note, after that initial 1 week period was over, I proceeded to add another 22 lbs of mostly lean tissue over the next 9 months (drug-free), providing me with a net gain of 63 pounds in my 1st year of drug-free training.

Just wondering if anyone uses superdrol anymore , seems like gets discussed randomly like it comes in and out like a fad.

I've personally never used it but know a couple guys I worked with over seas made some pretty impressive gains using just that and both said it was their favorite oral.

Just wondering if the gains are worth the toxicity as it's been said to be very hard on the liver.

For those that have run it how does it compare to say D-Bol or Anadrol.
I personally don’t use it and it doesn’t seem very popular as it did when it came out. I have a few customers who use it as a hardener on their cutting phase. Says it helps dry them out. I don’t sell a lot and you’re probably better off on anadrol or dbol

Hands down superdrol will always be the strongest AAS I've ever used. And by far. I was blown away by how fast it increased my strength and physique. A lot of steroids work well but superdrol was simply on another level. The toxicity was so damn nasty that i simply couldn't use it very effectively.

After about two weeks on 20mgs a day, right when im smashing PR's and looking better than ive ever looked in my life, i get violently ill. And it gets scary. My bp was like 200/100, i was throwing up in my sleep due to all the stomach ache and indigestion it was causing. I started having severe panic attacks for no reason at all. It felt like i was being poisoned.

Probably my favorite. like to use the inj version personally, but pretty dry solid gains pretty quick just got to watch lipids as they crash pretty quick
Does the injectable version have the same side effects with digestion. I hear it often kills appetite and causes heartburn so I haven’t tried it.

Does the injectable version have the same side effects with digestion. I hear it often kills appetite and causes heartburn so I haven’t tried it.
Great question!

Ill let you know in couple weeks. I sure hope not or it will be a short cycle of it for me.

Never had any digestion issues with the injectable version, no heartburn here. But does kill appetite after a while, for me at least

I’ve always been able to avoid the side effects for the most part when I start low and move up week by week. I usually will start at 20 and move up to 30 next week and possibly 40 the next. As soon as I feel the lethargic feeling I back down asap

No digestion problems for me with inject but i never go more than 20 mg ed

@zacharykane had luck using sdrol at night to offset some lethargy issues, it's a legit idea IMO

Any of you guys remember Primordial Performance? They sold SD in a oral liquid form. Made the best strength and muscle gains of any drug I have taken.
the pumps were so crazy I had to stop working out at times.
this was over 10 years ago and have touched it sense. Does it still have those great gains of strength and muscle mass?
That stuff was amazing. On another page I mentioned how I once took this superdrol that blew everything out of the water. It was the primordial performance liquid. no superdrol that I've tried since came close and I've run many superdrol cycles. I had no sides and grew a lot.

That stuff was amazing. On another page I mentioned how I once took this superdrol that blew everything out of the water. It was the primordial performance liquid. no superdrol that I've tried since came close and I've run many superdrol cycles. I had no sides and grew a lot.
BRO!!!!! That stuff was AMAZING!!

Mike Arnold did a huge write up on here about it. Just look in the search bar for it

I tried to find this and couldnt. I would love to read it. Do you remember the name of the thread by chance?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear