over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone use Superdrol anymore??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wondering if anyone uses superdrol anymore , seems like gets discussed randomly like it comes in and out like a fad.

I've personally never used it but know a couple guys I worked with over seas made some pretty impressive gains using just that and both said it was their favorite oral.

Just wondering if the gains are worth the toxicity as it's been said to be very hard on the liver.

For those that have run it how does it compare to say D-Bol or Anadrol.

I’ve never used it with any real consistency if I was even using the real thing at all (got my hands on some from some sources on here back when I was partying, reason I wasn’t consistent).. But I asked this similar question a couple months back in another thread and stated that Superdrol was probably overrated etc because many talk about the original Superdrol that was banned years ago and those results were insane but no one seems to be making the crazy gains from back then anymore.. I know back 10-15 years ago people were legit gaining 20-30lbs in a month while getting leaner and stronger, then it got banned, now every single source seems to have it yet not a single person making any kind of impressive gains, at least nothing more impressive than your average AAS...

My opinion; that shit is long gone and doesn’t exist anymore...

Probably my favorite. like to use the inj version personally, but pretty dry solid gains pretty quick just got to watch lipids as they crash pretty quick

I like what it does but it’s impossible to use in the summer consistently for me, I’m constantly dripping sweat. I started using it pre-workout only at 10mg, it does the job.

I like what it does but it’s impossible to use in the summer consistently for me, I’m constantly dripping sweat. I started using it pre-workout only at 10mg, it does the job.
What do you see from it at that dose and pre training.??

Any of you guys remember Primordial Performance? They sold SD in a oral liquid form. Made the best strength and muscle gains of any drug I have taken.
the pumps were so crazy I had to stop working out at times.
this was over 10 years ago and have touched it sense. Does it still have those great gains of strength and muscle mass?

What do you see from it at that dose and pre training.??

The best analogy I could give you is that it’s like taking a small quick hit of tren....

I’ve never used it with any real consistency if I was even using the real thing at all (got my hands on some from some sources on here back when I was partying, reason I wasn’t consistent).. But I asked this similar question a couple months back in another thread and stated that Superdrol was probably overrated etc because many talk about the original Superdrol that was banned years ago and those results were insane but no one seems to be making the crazy gains from back then anymore.. I know back 10-15 years ago people were legit gaining 20-30lbs in a month while getting leaner and stronger, then it got banned, now every single source seems to have it yet not a single person making any kind of impressive gains, at least nothing more impressive than your average AAS...

My opinion; that shit is long gone and doesn’t exist anymore...

I'm going to get some Methyldrostanolone (Mastoral - Alpha Phrma) and test it.

I'll do it next month and post the results on Steroidal.com.

I used it for my prep the last couple of years.
I like the fact that two 10mg tabs will give you good results.
It is something to use sparingly though...2-3 weeks for me (in prep).

I first tried it maybe 2 years ago, tried 2 brands sold by a couple of "natural supplement" shops. Both of them "worked", it kinda felt like a more toxic Anadrol. By toxic I mean I felt a bit feverish and ill. I never tried the early Superdrols but this is the way people say the compound makes you feel, so what else could it be? I've tried most other orals over nearly 25 years and these Superdrols are the only thing that have made me feel a bit toxic.

I used it for my prep the last couple of years.
I like the fact that two 10mg tabs will give you good results.
It is something to use sparingly though...2-3 weeks for me (in prep).

I've read a few times where guys would use it the last bit of a prep to help get a fuller look if they had been dieting really hard and we're very depleted , seems that some use Anadrol as well. I'd just be concerned that it would cause any sub-Q water retention.
What does it do for you in this situation that say winstrol or halo wouldn't , aside from feeling like you have glass in your elbows.

Superdrol is an amazing steroid. Nothing in my experience has changed my body more dramatically in such a short amount of time.
What kind of gains did you see and at what dose?? For instance just keepable mass , strength ect
Did it cause any bloating for you at all.??

Sides outweigh the benefits for me.
It’s one of those that I love what it does to the muscles, just that it makes me feel like shit.
I like the ones that work well without doing that.

Sciroxx SD is potent and def worth running. It puts me in the zone. Never any issues with it.

I have made the best gains ever on sdrol but I also had to stop it after 2 weeks because I felt that bad on it. I have used quite a few brands and it has varied hugely. How does it compare to adrol or dbol... well it's stronger than adrol and dbol but it also makes me feel more toxic. It's effects are closer to adrol than dbol but it is much stronger. The dose is the key and as little as 10mg can be very effective but even that dose feels very toxic to me. Most use 10-30mg per day and that's were I always stayed. 30mg of good sdrol can blow anything away but for some they can barely eat and feel awful at that dose so it's a bit pointless to run for those people. It definitely has a place because again it can be hugely effective especially in very short runs to finish a diet or prep. I have had Geno stock it so it should be available very soon in 10mg tabs.

Any of you guys remember Primordial Performance? They sold SD in a oral liquid form. Made the best strength and muscle gains of any drug I have taken.
the pumps were so crazy I had to stop working out at times.
this was over 10 years ago and have touched it sense. Does it still have those great gains of strength and muscle mass?

back in the early-mid 2000s i know a D1 basketball team that used PP products.. but before PP was PP.. :)

I'm going to get some Methyldrostanolone (Mastoral - Alpha Phrma) and test it.

I'll do it next month and post the results on Steroidal.com.

That will be interesting, say if it tests out ok can you say it's not like the "real" SD from years back?
My training partner used this SD the last 3 weeks before his last show and he hit his best shape. First time using SD. Kinda hard to pin the results on this product only though, so much going on at the end of prep.
But there was no problem with water retention, dry and grainy.

the first superdrol ever made by anabolic xtreme was the most insane thing ive ever used. i have never made gains like that since. literally like 30 lbs. in a couple weeks type shit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131