over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Anyone watch THE WIRE..HBO?

Deadwood, The Shield, The Wire

The Wire is good but....

the best damn show on hbo is/was DEADWOOD.

every character was so complex and each had their own little story which adds greatly to the over all show.

the best character in TV history is AL SWERENGEN!!!!!!!!!

Damn, you guys have some good taste.

These have to be my three favorites, all brilliant, consistent and original.

I still have to give The Wire the #1 spot, it just gets under my skin like no other show has.

But Vic Mackey & Al Sweregen are right up there with Omar Little and Jimmy McNultey. After watching them on the screen you feel like they are real people that you have come to know very well.

That just doesn't happen much on TV.

Damn, you guys have some good taste.

These have to be my three favorites, all brilliant, consistent and original.

I still have to give The Wire the #1 spot, it just gets under my skin like no other show has.

But Vic Mackey & Al Sweregen are right up there with Omar Little and Jimmy McNultey. After watching them on the screen you feel like they are real people that you have come to know very well.

That just doesn't happen much on TV.
ha man the wire and deadwood are the greatest, im grounded to the tv like a crackhead when the wire is on, i just watched the ondemand episode today so im just reading this thread as i didn't want it spoiled, i can't believe omar got popped like that, and the switching of the tags on the body's at the end??? WTF??? any way snoop is the coldest chick on the streets, love that girl..LOL she hosted bet's rap city like for a week and had method man on there the last day talking about the wire! Great freakin show! If your from the hood then you know how this shit goes down and how life is lived day to day on the streets, i sure as hell don't miss it but i gotta lot of true friends that would die for me on the streets!

BUMP!

Bump for new comments!! Two more eposides!!

Bump for new comments!! Two more eposides!!
ha yea shits getting deep, man my girl snoop got popped :mad: looks like shit is going to hit the fan now with the illegal wiretaps :eek:

I haven't seen one epeisode to be honest but I plan on watching every single one renting the seasons from blockbuster.......:D

ha yea shits getting deep, man my girl snoop got popped :mad: looks like shit is going to hit the fan now with the illegal wiretaps :eek:

Snoop - "My hair look good Mike?"... Mike - "It looks good girl." POW!!!!!!!!! Classic.

Last edited:
BUMP!! ;)

The Wire is good ...i just started getting into is at the end of last season ...so i got to catch up and im pissed its almost over ...and my #1 show is ending too ...The Sheild ...Vic Macky is the man in that ...

The Wire is good ...i just started getting into is at the end of last season ...so i got to catch up and im pissed its almost over ...and my #1 show is ending too ...The Sheild ...Vic Macky is the man in that ...

The new season of the Shield started? Dang where have I been? Vic is GOD!!

Nope. Will not let it die. BUMP!!

The Wire--- My favorite show ever !!! Blows The Sopranos away.... I miss the episodes with the Barksdale Crew, they were the shit.. But what i really love about the show is the true life reality of everything between the politics , corruption , the city police issues everything is awesome about that show.. I said to my boy a long time ago--- Whoever did the casting for The Wire did a fantastic job because the characters are soooo beleivable and on point.. Amazing show period!!!

The Wire--- My favorite show ever !!! Blows The Sopranos away.... I miss the episodes with the Barksdale Crew, they were the shit.. But what i really love about the show is the true life reality of everything between the politics , corruption , the city police issues everything is awesome about that show.. I said to my boy a long time ago--- Whoever did the casting for The Wire did a fantastic job because the characters are soooo beleivable and on point.. Amazing show period!!!

I agree 100%. The glue of the Soprano's was James Gandolfini.

The Wire is so good, you have to ask yourself "Am I watching a documentary?" I think Oz was better than Soprano's too.

Bump.

Bump for tonight. Last episode. The end of an era.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131