advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Arimidex increase or decrease your libido?

headtrainer

Registered
Has anyone experienced an increase in libido by adding “Arimidex” to your testosterone cycle to lower estrogen levels back into normal ranges? Or do you always experience a loss in sex drive by adding arimidex to your cycles?

use too much, yes. use too little, yes.

ONLY from personal experience: the higher the AI's dose (no matter which one, Adex included), the greater the loss in libido... which isn't necessary a bad thing... :p

No AI at all and my sex drive gets dangerously high, TRT or more. :eek::naughty:;)

Last edited:
It depends upon what hormonal environment you add adex to. It could increase or decrease libido depending upon various factors.

If estrogen is too high, you'll have low libido.

If estrogen is too low, you'll also have low libido.

It depends upon what hormonal environment you add adex to. It could increase or decrease libido depending upon various factors.

So are you saying that if I’m running a gram of test weekly, and am not experiencing symptoms of gyno, I could add a little arimidex to reduce estrogen levels and get an even better sex drive?

So are you saying that if I’m running a gram of test weekly, and am not experiencing symptoms of gyno, I could add a little arimidex to reduce estrogen levels and get an even better sex drive?

I think it would only work if you were running a gram of test and your libido took a dive. Typically at doses over a gram I will experience ED problems and with .5mg of arimidex eod, problem solved. Adding tren is what usually spikes my libido sky high.

I think if you're running a gram of test a week and asking a question like this you might want to do more research and/or get some blood work taken.

I idea is to use the AI to dial in your estrogen. To much estrogen and erectile/libido suffers. To little estrogen and erectile/libido suffers. Pinning it down really requires blood work or very careful trial and error, which is difficult.

Both it’s the hardest thing to understand/get right on paper yet completely contradicts everything you think you know about it. :banghead:
gooooooooood fukin luck

I couldn't state for definite. You don't need to have gyno to have high estrogen. Only bloodwork can tell you where your levels are. There are many other things that could effect your libido as well. I would get full blood work done including total test, free test, estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, thyroid panel etc. Nevertheless from your wording and the fact you are on 1 gram of test I imagine adding in a low dose of adex will increase your libido in the short term. The key is keeping your estrogen level controlled and not too high and not too low and that figure can be different for everyone again depending on many factors.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws