YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does clomid do anything for LH/FSH while blasting?

nihilixm

Banned
I recall dante saying to use it while cruising.

Lets say i get on hcg/hmg, would adding clomid in do anything for fertility?

Would not be getting off aas.

[lang=ro]HCG HMG is replacing LH FSH so clomid would be poinless.
Clomid generally doesn`t really work for LH FSH while on exogeneous Test. Some people claim they see a some minor LH FSH activity from clomid while on HRT but its rare.[/lang]

Clomid will do nothing for you while you are on exogenous test, other than possibly raise your SHBG (as it did for me.)

Stick to HCG/HMG or if possibly HCG/FSH and that is all you need to raise your sperm count. See if you can get a fertility doctor to prescribe you FSH from Empower Pharmacy in Texas and they will express mail it to you; that is the most affordable FSH anywhere in America.

https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/fsh-injection.html

It was $325 per vial when I was going through the IVF procedure with my wife. I know it has gone up since then, but it is still a bargain compared to other forms of HMG/FSH.

I have been on testosterone and other steroids for over 27 years now. I used HCG, HMG, and at the end FSH to raise my sperm count from zero in November of 2017, to 35 million/ml by the time of our IVF procedure in October of 2018. We had three embryos successfully frozen and eventually implanted, and my wife is now pregnant with our baby girl. If I could do it, you can do it as well.

Best wishes for your successful pregnancy!

I can't find studies to prove either way (and ain't interested enough to do but one quick search) but I was under the impression and still am pretty sure that it does...

Clomid will absolutely work while your on exogenous test...and it is used as such to increase fertility in TRT patients.
The problem is clomid will increase your SHBG which will lower your free testosterone which you dont want as a bodybuilder...youll have a high total test and a lower free test....but yes clomid will work while on exogenous test (not as well as if you did no exog test but it will work)

Clomid will absolutely work while your on exogenous test...and it is used as such to increase fertility in TRT patients.
The problem is clomid will increase your SHBG which will lower your free testosterone which you dont want as a bodybuilder...youll have a high total test and a lower free test....but yes clomid will work while on exogenous test (not as well as if you did no exog test but it will work)

We both know I dont agree here (well not really).

I think (if it does at all), then the exogenous Test dosage is extremely important. On TRT, it may increase LH and FSH very slightly, but I dont believe it will work on 500mg/wk plus of of TE. There also needs to be low circulating estrogen levels.

Clomid doesn’t often raise LH/FSH for those already HPTA suppressed on TRT, but occasionally can...everyone is unique. It will, however, often raise SHBG and the subjective response to the mixed agonist/antagonist estrogen receptor interaction can vary significanty from person to person.

This is a Quote from Dr. Saya from a HRT board

We both know I dont agree here (well not really).

I think (if it does at all), then the exogenous Test dosage is extremely important. On TRT, it may increase LH and FSH very slightly, but I dont believe it will work on 500mg/wk plus of of TE. There also needs to be low circulating estrogen levels.

I agree with that. I just dont agree with the statement that "clomid absolutely doesnt work one bit if there is any kind of amount of exogenous testosterone in the body"

My honest opinion is clomid is a devils drug and I seriously would recommend anyone to stay away from it if they could. The side effects of what it does mentally....are not worth it and there are other things comparable with alot less side effects.

If I wanted to torture someone for a heinous crime; I’d give them clomid and make them watch romantic comedies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clomid will do nothing for you while you are on exogenous test, other than possibly raise your SHBG (as it did for me.)

Stick to HCG/HMG or if possibly HCG/FSH and that is all you need to raise your sperm count. See if you can get a fertility doctor to prescribe you FSH from Empower Pharmacy in Texas and they will express mail it to you; that is the most affordable FSH anywhere in America.

It was $325 per vial when I was going through the IVF procedure with my wife. I know it has gone up since then, but it is still a bargain compared to other forms of HMG/FSH.

I have been on testosterone and other steroids for over 27 years now. I used HCG, HMG, and at the end FSH to raise my sperm count from zero in November of 2017, to 35 million/ml by the time of our IVF procedure in October of 2018. We had three embryos successfully frozen and eventually implanted, and my wife is now pregnant with our baby girl. If I could do it, you can do it as well.

Curious why you need fsh if your taking hmg? Was it not enough? Thanks

Congrats bro ,that’s a great result

If I wanted to torture someone for a heinous crime; I’d give them clomid and make them watch romantic comedies

Sorry didn’t mean to quote this three times,but don’t know how to fix it.

Anyway I odly enough cloned doesn’t affect me like that. However if I add mast or maybe even deca, I go from feeling like a confident test filled guy to someone who worried what everyone thinks about me, people who I wouldn’t care about etc. feel totally low sex drive on small amount of mast with my test etc. I guess I need high estrogen? Or aromatize activity?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131