over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does coming off/cruising help

Pbfanatic321

Registered
Does coming off a cycle completely or coming off a blast into a cruise help the receptors re-sensitize themselves and lead to better gains for the future? Or does staying on a blast for a longer duration work better for size, but obviously effects health? Just a question I've always had and never found a clear answer. I blast for about 12 weeks and only cruise for about a month in between. Would crusing longer make the blasts more beneficial?

Thanks everyone! Sorry if this is a repost thread, did some searching but could not find a definite answer.

no

are you after ultimate size or somewhat healthy? lowering dose will make you more sensitive to a smaller dose(in my experiences) as well as let BW get back to normal(which makes your whole body function better)... altho when stalled, u could always UP the dose and continue, but there is gonna be a time where that just gets ridiculous...

are you after ultimate size or somewhat healthy? lowering dose will make you more sensitive to a smaller dose(in my experiences) as well as let BW get back to normal(which makes your whole body function better)... altho when stalled, u could always UP the dose and continue, but there is gonna be a time where that just gets ridiculous...

isn't that why we are all here?

Does coming off a cycle completely or coming off a blast into a cruise help the receptors re-sensitize themselves and lead to better gains for the future? Or does staying on a blast for a longer duration work better for size, but obviously effects health? Just a question I've always had and never found a clear answer. I blast for about 12 weeks and only cruise for about a month in between. Would crusing longer make the blasts more beneficial?

Thanks everyone! Sorry if this is a repost thread, did some searching but could not find a definite answer.

Well, yes coming off or cruising for x amount of time will allow your body to rebuild a tolerance to a future cycle/blast. However, it has nothing to do with receptors re-sensitizing. The reason is wrong, but the idea is correct. After you are on a cycle for a certain amount of time, you stop seeing results. At this point, you either raise the dose or add compounds, or you come off/cruise so your body can re-develop tolerance to AAS.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Body will adapt and you'll have to jump the dose. Thanks for the response.

Well, yes coming off or cruising for x amount of time will allow your body to rebuild a tolerance to a future cycle/blast. However, it has nothing to do with receptors re-sensitizing. The reason is wrong, but the idea is correct. After you are on a cycle for a certain amount of time, you stop seeing results. At this point, you either raise the dose or add compounds, or you come off/cruise so your body can re-develop tolerance to AAS.

I see. So cruising will allow your body to adapt to a lower tolerance, that way your blasts aren't 3 grams of test plus other compounds lol.
Lmfao, first time I've ever seen trinity not elaborate. Thanks T

Disclaimer . . .

BK,

These types of questions come up all the time, litter the boards actually (folks are afraid of being
‘small’) . . . ‘what if I take this’ or ‘take that’, ‘how much time off’, etc. . . cruise or not to cruise,
is that the question?

Regardless, the bottom line is you want to keep your however well-earned gains, true? And does
staying on longer make you less or more sensitive to future gains? . . . is that the question?

In my opinion, from what I have read and understand, and I am no ‘mass monster’ and have
no real world experience with a huge doses or a wide a variety of compounds, (let others
‘regurgitate’) but a preponderance of evidence seems to suggest and support that regardless
of whether you are on are or off, what you do or how long you do it, PCT or no PCT, you are
eventually, in the real world, only as big as your current dose.

After all, isn’t that is what we all want . . . to be as big as possible all the time with no ill effects?
I know I do. And I suspect I am not alone.

So . . . experiment and be mindful of cause and effect relationships, keep accurate records; both
written photographic, and report back with your findings. I suspect you are young so you have
the time, no?

I am a firm believer in individual experience with real world evidence to support it so see a doctor
and get blood tests frequently.

While others may guide you and provide similar experiences, which is all good; you are unique,
just like everybody else.

Hope this helps.

Be well,
alfresco

Yeah, I see what you mean. Body will adapt and you'll have to jump the dose. Thanks for the response.

I see. So cruising will allow your body to adapt to a lower tolerance, that way your blasts aren't 3 grams of test plus other compounds lol.

Lmfao, first time I've ever seen trinity not elaborate. Thanks T

Yes, I believe in no more than a TRT cruise dose. You'll hold your muscle on just that. Give it a good amount of time, get as lean as possible, and then go forward with your next blast when your body is ready.

You can re-sensitize your insulin sensitivity if you hit a plateau. I experimented on myself and found that 2 weeks of no insulin, no carbs, and 250-500 mg a day of dnp will get you your insulin sensitivity high again so that you can hit the carbs haevy with the slin intra workout and still make gains. I didn't lose anything in those two weeks either as far as strength and muscle goes. If anything lost fat and a bit of fullness but it comes right back.

I am starting to realise on my own body that the amount of gear seems secondary to the bodies insulin response in affecting growth.

BK,

These types of questions come up all the time, litter the boards actually (folks are afraid of being
‘small’) . . . ‘what if I take this’ or ‘take that’, ‘how much time off’, etc. . . cruise or not to cruise,
is that the question?

Regardless, the bottom line is you want to keep your however well-earned gains, true? And does
staying on longer make you less or more sensitive to future gains? . . . is that the question?

In my opinion, from what I have read and understand, and I am no ‘mass monster’ and have
no real world experience with a huge doses or a wide a variety of compounds, (let others
‘regurgitate’) but a preponderance of evidence seems to suggest and support that regardless
of whether you are on are or off, what you do or how long you do it, PCT or no PCT, you are
eventually, in the real world, only as big as your current dose.

After all, isn’t that is what we all want . . . to be as big as possible all the time with no ill effects?
I know I do. And I suspect I am not alone.

So . . . experiment and be mindful of cause and effect relationships, keep accurate records; both
written photographic, and report back with your findings. I suspect you are young so you have
the time, no?

I am a firm believer in individual experience with real world evidence to support it so see a doctor
and get blood tests frequently.

While others may guide you and provide similar experiences, which is all good; you are unique,
just like everybody else.

Hope this helps.

Be well,
alfresco

Thanks.

I agree with you, everyone is different and it is good to see how you, as an individual, react to everything you do. I do think that your body becomes accustomed to a certain dosage if ran too long, so your only option is to increase the dose or decrease the dose to make your body become accustomed to that new dose.

You can re-sensitize your insulin sensitivity if you hit a plateau. I experimented on myself and found that 2 weeks of no insulin, no carbs, and 250-500 mg a day of dnp will get you your insulin sensitivity high again so that you can hit the carbs haevy with the slin intra workout and still make gains. I didn't lose anything in those two weeks either as far as strength and muscle goes. If anything lost fat and a bit of fullness but it comes right back.

I am starting to realise on my own body that the amount of gear seems secondary to the bodies insulin response in affecting growth.

that's a pretty sweet idea.

blast then cruise on 400mg test E + dnp for a month or two to re-up on insulin sensitivity then blast

not for the geezers tho.

Take 2 people.

Person #1. Stays on 1g of test straight for 3 years
Person #2. Alternates between 8-12weeks on/4-8 weeks off 1g test for 3 years

Person 1 will have gained more muscle and lost more fat

Last edited:
Take 2 people.

Too hypothetical. Person one could potentially have an excess amount of unbound test not being used resulting in a slew of side effects.

Amen, I would do something like this often. It's all about priming

Too hypothetical. Person one could potentially have an excess amount of unbound test not being used resulting in a slew of side effects.

Ok.
The same person with 2 different scenarios.

Lmfao, trinity cracks me up too much.

Health aside, how long would one have to cruise for in order for their body to be accustomed to that cruise dose?

Lmfao, trinity cracks me up too much.

Health aside, how long would one have to cruise for in order for their body to be accustomed to that cruise dose?

Depends on a few things

1) how long you blasted
2) insulin sensitivity
3) how lean you are/whether you used the cruise time to prime
4) whether you lost muscle

Sorry to derail the topic but when you have unbound test not being used how/what side effects manifest? just curious what to look for...

Take 2 people.

Dammit!
So this 6 months TRT is setting me back years. Lol
Kept size. So hoping I DO Infact grow when I up dose x16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS