advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does cruising on Tren E (100mg/w) effect cardio?

rivered

Registered
Not sure if I should cruise on tren since I kickbox.

Last edited:
A friend of mine was on methyltrienolone (oral tren) cycle .5-1mg/day before competition (muay thai), he won so probably not lol Drop a message to Adonis89 if somone can anwer this problably he is the one, but I think I goes from person to person you have to try and see what happens. When I cruise on 100mg/tren ace I would say it does not affect my cardio but again when you come off 500mg tren week it just could be better than on higher dosage but still effecting to a some degree

Why you want to cruise on tren if physique is not your priority? Wouldn't it be better to use only small dosage of test?

When using 100mg/week Tren A i dont have a problem (i do Thai, MMA and boxing).

Ive noticed that if i try to go up to 25mg/day (so 175mg total/week) then i run into breathing and indijestion problems and night sweats.

Its your body so all our thresholds will be different, i would suggest trying it at 50mg mon & thurs and just see how it goes.

A friend of mine was on methyltrienolone (oral tren) cycle .5-1mg/day before competition (muay thai), he won so probably not lol Drop a message to Adonis89 if somone can anwer this problably he is the one, but I think I goes from person to person you have to try and see what happens. When I cruise on 100mg/tren ace I would say it does not affect my cardio but again when you come off 500mg tren week it just could be better than on higher dosage but still effecting to a some degree

Why you want to cruise on tren if physique is not your priority? Wouldn't it be better to use only small dosage of test?

I want to keep my strength and I don't think a small trt dose would do it.

Im havent tried tren yet, but it cant be the best thing to add to a cruise dose.

150 cyp and 150 mast Enth or Prop perhaps?

you get a nice libido effect and the mast will help you stay dryer and more solid looking.

:)

I think I'll try low dose tren before trying mast, I might even end up going low dose test/tren/mast - 66/66/66 or something close. Thanks for the replies btw.

I think I'll try low dose tren before trying mast, I might even end up going low dose test/tren/mast - 66/66/66 or something close. Thanks for the replies btw.

Never hurt me as long as I kept training (Jiu Jitsu) and doing cardio. I never saw a negative difference, but more power and less muscular fatigue.

I think if you stop doing cardio-centered activities, it would catch up and you'd lose endurance...more than just stopping cardio would do. Over 200mg, then yeah, for me.

been on between 100-200 tren e most of the last year and it doesn't affect cardio at all. also it doesn't affect my cholesterol or other bloodwork either. 125 test 100 tren is great and apparently quite safe. also using the tren in this way im less inclined to blast as much or as long because my strength and look don't deteriorate nearly as much as on just test

been on between 100-200 tren e most of the last year and it doesn't affect cardio at all. also it doesn't affect my cholesterol or other bloodwork either. 125 test 100 tren is great and apparently quite safe. also using the tren in this way im less inclined to blast as much or as long because my strength and look don't deteriorate nearly as much as on just test

Good to know., appreciate you sharing that.

I cruise 100 tren 100 test. Feel fucking awesome, better than 250 test. Cardio, sleep etc you'd never know you was on anything

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is a good way of looking at things.

A lot of guys jump back on because they drop so much after coming off a high dosed AAS regime.

I also found running 75mg tren and 75mg test e per week enabled me to only drop about 5% in strength after a heavy AAS cycle and I maintained a decent hard look, albeit 10lb lighter.

But i can go months like this before the tempatation to go higher creeps into my mind.

This is a good way of looking at things.

A lot of guys jump back on because they drop so much after coming off a high dosed AAS regime.

I also found running 75mg tren and 75mg test e per week enabled me to only drop about 5% in strength after a heavy AAS cycle and I maintained a decent hard look, albeit 10lb lighter.

But i can go months like this before the tempatation to go higher creeps into my mind.

to be honest I started doing this because I got fed up of blasting big doses that just make me feel like shit. Imo you do more damage to your body that way than by doing low doses of your favorite compounds all year. I think the tren could be replaced by 150-300 eq, 200 deca or 1-200 mast e and they would all be fine long term. Just get your bloodwork to be sure.

to be honest I started doing this because I got fed up of blasting big doses that just make me feel like shit. Imo you do more damage to your body that way than by doing low doses of your favorite compounds all year. I think the tren could be replaced by 150-300 eq, 200 deca or 1-200 mast e and they would all be fine long term. Just get your bloodwork to be sure.

honestly the only thing that makes me feel like sh*t in high doses is test and/or EQ.
blasting a gram of test with 500 tren and some EQ i got headaches 24/7, high blood pressure, too many zits for my taste and random pounding in my head (when i layed down, probably blood pressure related aswell)... and it killed my appetite. dont ask me why but test doesnt really do sh*t for my libido aswell (with or without AI).
also got pretty severe water retention with 0.33mg adex a day which made me look pretty damn fat within a few days even with lowish carbs (at least low for bulking).

as long as i keep test between 200-500mg (500 is the threshold where i dont really see sides but still get good gains and overall a good mood) i can blast tren and/or mast (favorite blast) as high as i want with MINIMAL sides. went up to a gram of tren for a short time, no sides, just raging appetite and bad sleep maybe twice a week.

obviously tren is more detrimental to your health than test, but if you keep the test low you feel like a god - and i dont get side effects from that.
at least i FEEL perfectly healthy that way, even if tren wrecks your lipids.

gonna try cruising on 100 test 200 tren after that blast or totally drop the test and cruise on 200 tren 100 mast (with low dose HCG throughout) to cut for summer. itll be interesting to see if i have some kind of crash after the blast.

How does 250mg test e 200mg tren e every 10-14days sound?

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520using Tapatalk

honestly the only thing that makes me feel like sh*t in high doses is test and/or EQ.
blasting a gram of test with 500 tren and some EQ i got headaches 24/7, high blood pressure, too many zits for my taste and random pounding in my head (when i layed down, probably blood pressure related aswell)... and it killed my appetite. dont ask me why but test doesnt really do sh*t for my libido aswell (with or without AI).
also got pretty severe water retention with 0.33mg adex a day which made me look pretty damn fat within a few days even with lowish carbs (at least low for bulking).

as long as i keep test between 200-500mg (500 is the threshold where i dont really see sides but still get good gains and overall a good mood) i can blast tren and/or mast (favorite blast) as high as i want with MINIMAL sides. went up to a gram of tren for a short time, no sides, just raging appetite and bad sleep maybe twice a week.

obviously tren is more detrimental to your health than test, but if you keep the test low you feel like a god - and i dont get side effects from that.
at least i FEEL perfectly healthy that way, even if tren wrecks your lipids.

gonna try cruising on 100 test 200 tren after that blast or totally drop the test and cruise on 200 tren 100 mast (with low dose HCG throughout) to cut for summer. itll be interesting to see if i have some kind of crash after the blast.

i hear you man, but everyone's different. Mast/primo i can use basically as high as I want and not get any sides. Tren on the other hand can get old quick for me and its solely because of the sleep issues. I'll be fine for the most part then ill get one or two nights where i dont sleep for shit and atm i just don't have the time to waste feeling like a zombie for those couple of days.

i hear you man, but everyone's different. Mast/primo i can use basically as high as I want and not get any sides. Tren on the other hand can get old quick for me and its solely because of the sleep issues. I'll be fine for the most part then ill get one or two nights where i dont sleep for shit and atm i just don't have the time to waste feeling like a zombie for those couple of days.

yeah i get the same thing. some nights i sleep totally fine, some nights i get 3 or 4 hours of sleep and lay awake for 6 hours or so. im a college student so i usually dont have to get up before 9am and im actually not really tired at all even after such a fu*ked up night, tren just seems to give me that energy. maybe i just got used to it though. im a tren guy :D

Do you even see any effects from 100mg of tren to be cruising on in the first place ?

sounds like a waste to me

Do you even see any effects from 100mg of tren to be cruising on in the first place ?

sounds like a waste to me

Tren isn't weak, 100 is a good dose for muscle retention and let's you lean up between blasts.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity