advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does cupping therapy help RBC H./H levels?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
I see lotta bb getting cupping therapy done. i read some stuff on reddit that people talk about it is for those that can't donate etc? is there any truth to this?

That should be completely false. I cant possibly see how doing cupping would make you lose red blood cells. It would have to somehow destroy the rbcs in your blood stream.

When will the blood donation madness end?

When will the blood donation madness end?
It isnt madness when somebody has a 60 + hematocrit level. It is going to be necessary in some cases.

I see lotta bb getting cupping therapy done. i read some stuff on reddit that people talk about it is for those that can't donate etc? is there any truth to this?
Please find this reddit post lol

It is obviously bs, probably based on the idea that some exercise, like running, destroys RBCs. In running they are actually crushed between the bones of the feet and the ground. I'm sure cupping destroys a small number but it wouldn't be enough to make any significant difference in RBC.

Cupping is "reverse message" and unbelievably effective in an insanely short amount of time. I can cup my infraspinatus muscle for 3 minutes and instantly make it stop hurting and the next day it feels great. My PT also cups me on a regular basis and it works amazingly. The best cupping is done while sliding the cup around AND having the person move that muscle's joint, my PT is extremely good with them.

It isnt madness when somebody has a 60 + hematocrit level. It is going to be necessary in some cases.
Agreed but these are people with blood disorders that definitely shouldn't be using AAS in many cases.

Agreed but these are people with blood disorders that definitely shouldn't be using AAS in many cases.
Well, i think it also happens to people that don't have blood disorders.

Sorry man, but there is literally no way that cupping would influence your H and H

Please find this reddit post lol

It is obviously bs, probably based on the idea that some exercise, like running, destroys RBCs. In running they are actually crushed between the bones of the feet and the ground. I'm sure cupping destroys a small number but it wouldn't be enough to make any significant difference in RBC.

Cupping is "reverse message" and unbelievably effective in an insanely short amount of time. I can cup my infraspinatus muscle for 3 minutes and instantly make it stop hurting and the next day it feels great. My PT also cups me on a regular basis and it works amazingly. The best cupping is done while sliding the cup around AND having the person move that muscle's joint, my PT is extremely good with them.

Just started getting proper work done myself.

A good therapist makes a huge difference. Mine caters to bodybuilders and is one himself.

It's painful as fuck though lol. Least enjoyable hour of my week but the results are worth the pain.

FYI . . . Mine was 57 when I did not donate during Covid shutdown,
for about a year. I recently donated and it was 50 after the donation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131