over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does DHB cause anxiety?

Zarati

Registered
I love the DHB but I've been a bit anxious lately, wondering if it's DHB.

Androgens in general can cause anxiety in individuals prone to it

Magnesium Glycinate 400 mgs pre bed helps a bit, and meditation

All AAS can cause anxiety. If you’re not just experiencing anxiety as your baseline then a flair up is a sign something is not right. I would reset to TRT level, drop any unusual PEDs, reassess diet/sleep/recovery/training. Reassess your behavior in personal and professional relationships.

Other what Matsuo said as in anything that messes with your body functions, especially to the degree AAS does, can cause anxiety I personally haven’t had any issues with DHB noticeably causing that and I am prone to it.

DHB is the only thing that made me going from sleeping like a baby to wake up in the middle of the night and going door to door "clearing" every room!! lol

Other what Matsuo said as in anything that messes with your body functions, especially to the degree AAS does, can cause anxiety I personally haven’t had any issues with DHB noticeably causing that and I am prone to it.
What's your test dose when you run DHB?

Some speculate that EQ causes anxiety as it lowers estrogen. Could also be due to its conversion to DHB.

No reported DHB anxiety between my wife and I when using it. To add neither one of us has any prior anxiety noted.

What's your test dose when you run DHB?

Some speculate that EQ causes anxiety as it lowers estrogen. Could also be due to its conversion to DHB.

It’s 500mg cyp and I do confirm EQ turns me into a wreck but I don’t get that from DHB I’ve actually been feeling pretty good on it lately.

Only anxiety I experienced from it was wondering how bad the PIP was going to be day to day. Sometimes it was tolerable and others it’d damn near cripple me for days. Never could figure out why it was worse sometimes than others but I had to cut my cycle short on it which sucked cause I was loving the effects of it.

Only anxiety I experienced from it was wondering how bad the PIP was going to be day to day. Sometimes it was tolerable and others it’d damn near cripple me for days. Never could figure out why it was worse sometimes than others but I had to cut my cycle short on it which sucked cause I was loving the effects of it.

Haha from your mouth to gods ears! I swear I skipped a dose last week because I was dreading it so much!

When the pip last more than a day and you start stressing out thinking it's an infection lol

It’s 500mg cyp and I do confirm EQ turns me into a wreck but I don’t get that from DHB I’ve actually been feeling pretty good on it lately.

Same experience. EQ messes up my head, DHB doesn't.

Same experience. EQ messes up my head, DHB doesn't.
Same. Been running dhb on and off for awhile now and never had issues until I added EQ. Stopped the EQ and it went away.

there is some theory that eq and compounds that drive rbc h/h can cause anxiety. its due to the effects on blood viscosity and heart palpitations etc. so the cause my be physical which turns into psychological indirectly. there is so much we don't know about gear but at the end of the day its hormones and they can influence many pathways in the body. trial and error is often the only way to figure it out. also sometimes when you introduce a certain compound under certain conditions it can have different affects. ie. i can tolerate tren no problem but i tried to introduce it in a period of my life which was under lots of stress and i ended up with a bad panic attack. so its person dependent and situation dependent. same drug same person a year later can do different things. also things we can't tolerate doesn't mean in the future we can't tolerate vice versa.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws