over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does DHB increase or decrease libido?

headtrainer

Registered
When using test as a base, does DHB “increase” or “decrease” sex drive? I’ve never tried it and am reading mixed results.

Yeah. When I ran it back in 2004 through 2008 it increased my sex drive. Never diminished in terms of EQ, drive, frequency.
I ran it a few months ago and noticed a spike in libido. Then it fell off over time.
The difference this time for me was the lower test dose.
Back in the day I ran high amounts of test over 500mg combined with 700mg of DHB
I do remember feeling lethargic and feeling bruised up everywhere.
This time I just run around 300mg dhb tops combined with 200mg or lower of test.
Next run I should increase my test.

Right now I'm running around 150mg test, mast, tren a week.
I run alot and haven't noticed any shortness of breath of endurance. In fact I'm hitting the hills in the area with good speed. I'm averaging about 3 to 4 miles total per run all uphill. Steep, long hills at that
I do notice I am much flatter. When I start another DHB run In a month or so I expect to fill out again.
I have never competed, I don't compete. I'm just a former athlete who is an admitted hormone junkie.

Yeah. When I ran it back in 2004 through 2008 it increased my sex drive. Never diminished in terms of EQ, drive, frequency.
I ran it a few months ago and noticed a spike in libido. Then it fell off over time.
Back in the day I ran high amounts of test over 500mg combined with 700mg of DHB
This time I just run around 300mg dhb tops combined with 200mg or lower of test.

I run alot and haven't noticed any shortness of breath of endurance. In fact I'm hitting the hills in the area with good speed. I'm averaging about 3 to 4 miles total per run all uphill. Steep, long hills at that
I do notice I am much flatter. When I start another DHB run In a month or so I expect to fill out again.
I have never competed, I don't compete. I'm just a former athlete who is an admitted hormone junkie.
I’ve read that the biggest advantage of DHB is keeping your muscles looking full when dieting down.

I have never competed, I don't compete. I'm just a former athlete who is an admitted hormone I

I just recieved my test, dhb, and proviron. Going to do a drier bulk. I have no tolerance for orals such as dbol or adrol, my appetite goes to shit and i feel like hell no matter the dosage.....or what else I would run with it or how much etc. My logic would be for a "drier bulk" to run the test 750 and dhb at 400. Dhb is not a replacement for test (even though it's 1-test cyp) and there's no armomatization at all. Since it's a dht, I feel running it too high would crash your estrogen which is no good when bulking. I've never been estrogen prone nor do I get estro sides easily (I guess that's just my individual body chemistry/genetics). 750 test/400 dhb with 50mg of proviron daily (to keep shbg on the lower side) is pretty solid. I have arimadex on hand (due to the test doses) to use only as needed rather than taking it eod or e3d as a precaution. For bulking some e2 is required to gain mass. For cutting or recomp I could see running test at trt doses and dhb a little higher. But low test has never worked for me in terms of putting on size, even running higher anabolics. I look leaner but way more flat no matter what i do with my diet or how many calories I would take in. Since dhb has an anabolic rating of 200 it's twice as anabolic as test. It's also more anabolic than eq, primo, or deca....without any of the progesterone sides you would get from deca. So it's like running a test ad deca cycle but without the sides and the anabolic (dhb) is stronger and less sides....it's basically a supercharged primo. The test c is in the mix for estrogen and to maintain fullness. Just my .02 and just speaking on how my body works. To each their own.

Most definitely an increase for me. But what I also noticed is that it is very important where you take it from and the quality of the product. The first time I took it from a shady(apparently) website, the result showed an increase of about 35%. Obviously, I wasn’t satisfied with the results and disappointed to a certain extent. I decided to give it another try later, but this time got them from (Healthcanal). The result was much better (53%-58%), ad it felt differently. Consequently, make sure you buy good products even though they might be somewhat pricier.
You noticed an increase of 53-58% in your libido? I have to ask, how did you measure this?

I didn't run it long enough to see any difference in sex drive (PIP was terrible) but everyone else I've talked to about it did increase their drive when nothing else was added.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131