over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does eating more, actually help dnp?

Bro, you managed to lose alot of weight. 47 lbs is no joke!

So-- Does anyone else have the lucid dreams? I'm needing between 12-14 hours of sleep at night, and a 1-2 hour nap during the day... I'm getting no work done LOL!

I am however having lucid dreams and entering REM sleep within 20-30 min of laying down. They aren't really unpleasant... Which is good because I am nightmare prone. Just strange. Bizzarre conversations with ex girlfriends from YEARS ago.

I am on a low dose cycle of DNP and tren right now with a little test. My dreams are so vivid and all night long that I thought one was real the other night when I woke up. I am going thru two sets of towels a night under me while I sleep.
Boo ya!:D

you guys are f-ing nuts

never touched the stuff and won't.
sounds BRUTAL and unpredictable. i will just stick to solid diet and exercise and let time take the fat off. and i sleep pretty comfortably and smell decent too lol:D -JS

never touched the stuff and won't.
sounds BRUTAL and unpredictable. i will just stick to solid diet and exercise and let time take the fat off. and i sleep pretty comfortably and smell decent too lol:D -JS

To each his own I guess. I have difficulty losing bodyfat in trouble areas like my love handles. Even when I am nice and lean during summer, I still have little love handles.

W/ DNP it seems as if I watch them get smaller and softer/less dense by the day. Amazing stuff, its unpleasant but I really don't think its any worse than Tren. I had some STEALTH Tren a few years ago that made me just as miserable as I am now lol! ;)

I think if you're an experienced athlete/builder and have some idea of how your body reacts to various compounds, it may be worth a try for 1 cycle to see if it works for you.

Anyone try DNP with Synthergine or Captopril?

woke up at one oclock in morning, felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest, extreme sweating, and couldnt catch my breath. just at 400mgs day 8. dont know if i'm going to follow through
That's what you get for increasing your dose too fast. It sounds like you're relatively sensitive to DNP. The upper dose for you might be only 200 or 300 mg per day.

Personally, I love DNP but I NEVER go over 400mgs/day. In fact, I usually start the first 2 days with 400mgs/day and then do 200 mgs/day thereafter. What most people don't realize is that the 1/2 life of DNP is about 36 hours (give or take a few hours) and it WILL build after a few consecutive days to very uncomfortable levels.

People tend to not feel the bad affects so they ramp up too quickly and feel like shit. Hell, even after about a week of 200mgs/day, I start to feel a little uncomfortable (but still bearable). Sure, I sweat a bit when I'm sleeping and I'm a little more lethargic but I can still function with everyday life/my regular lifting program.

My advice for first timers: Start at 200mgs/day for a week or so. Hell, even after a week, you are burning roughly 40% more calories (based on half-life estimations). Eat a little below maintenance and you will see some very fast fat-loss.

....800mgs/day...craaaaaaazy.

bro you are right, 800 mgs will never be seen by me! NEVER

Personally, I love DNP but I NEVER go over 400mgs/day. In fact, I usually start the first 2 days with 400mgs/day and then do 200 mgs/day thereafter. What most people don't realize is that the 1/2 life of DNP is about 36 hours (give or take a few hours) and it WILL build after a few consecutive days to very uncomfortable levels.

People tend to not feel the bad affects so they ramp up too quickly and feel like shit. Hell, even after about a week of 200mgs/day, I start to feel a little uncomfortable (but still bearable). Sure, I sweat a bit when I'm sleeping and I'm a little more lethargic but I can still function with everyday life/my regular lifting program.

My advice for first timers: Start at 200mgs/day for a week or so. Hell, even after a week, you are burning roughly 40% more calories (based on half-life estimations). Eat a little below maintenance and you will see some very fast fat-loss.

....800mgs/day...craaaaaaazy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner