advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does everyone develop antibodies to HGH?

So what do the antibodies do? Just not make the GH work as well or can they cause you to be sick, side effects,etc...

If your lucky to not develop antibodies, how long do breaks have to be? Do they have to be 6 WEEKS as some board members have recommended? I like running 6iu ED, seems to be a great dose for me... I would like to run for 10 months and then take 2 weeks off. Is this reasonable or is it just too much and not enough break?

My very first time using Hgh was 2005. Serostim from a client who had a script so I knew it was real. I remember about a week into it I felt flu like symptoms. On most pharm GH inserts it says flu like symptoms can be a side effect although rare. I wonder if I was developing antibodies and that is what causes the symptoms? I’ve been off/on GH for 12yrs and my igf levels are high and I get results so I would think that means I didn’t develop antibodies but the flu like symptoms I get when on GH are odd. I don’t use much either. 2-4iu’s.

My very first time using Hgh was 2005. Serostim from a client who had a script so I knew it was real. I remember about a week into it I felt flu like symptoms. On most pharm GH inserts it says flu like symptoms can be a side effect although rare. I wonder if I was developing antibodies and that is what causes the symptoms? I’ve been off/on GH for 12yrs and my igf levels are high and I get results so I would think that means I didn’t develop antibodies but the flu like symptoms I get when on GH are odd. I don’t use much either. 2-4iu’s.

Im like you in regards to that as long as my IGF-1 is constantly where it normally is on my 5iu a day then its working. I get lab tested every 5-6 months and been doing HGH for almost a decade.

Im like you in regards to that as long as my IGF-1 is constantly where it normally is on my 5iu a day then its working. I get lab tested every 5-6 months and been doing HGH for almost a decade.

So you get the flulike symptoms off and on when using GH too? It says it’s a side effect in most name brand GH pamphlets but rare. They should list WHY it’s a side effect though. I can’t stand when companies don’t list what is actually causing the side effect.

Thank god... I never get sick running high doses of hgh.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131