over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does gear cause hiccups?

70jd

Newbies
Seems strange but I just started a mild deca/sust cycle this week and after 2nd pin last night I have an unending case of hiccups today. Has anyone else experienced this? May be just something else but I rarely get them (thank God).

Well fuck it it'll be worth a few hiccups. [emoji57]

Does gear cause hiccups?

Is Marvin Gaye? It's mostly from Orals I think, I got them from Dbol and Tbol, had to stop both, too bad, I was making fantastic gains... funny thing is that I was on a cycle similar to yours, Sust, Deca, but mine had Dbol... I blame the dbol, because I did a cycle previously with the same Dbol (Toraxx, but with EQ and test E) Same thing happened... The acid reflux was horrible, I had to make myself threw up at night so I can sleep and somewhat stop the hiccups... The gains were very good though, so this time, I started with Nexium from day 1, then after a week, when they hit, I doubled up the dosage... Still didn't help, I even tried smoking a little weed (I'm not big on weed at all, I can get it prescribed to me legally because of my cornea transplant, causing glaucoma, but just not my thing, personally) The weed worked for a little, then they still came back, I decided to just stop the Dbol and after about 2-3 days they went away... I don't get them with anadrol, nor have I gotten them with halotestin...

I once had the hiccups after my last show back in 2009 for about a month straight!! I went to the doctors, had chest x-rays done, all kinds of tests, blood work and nothing, she said my blood work was fucked, that I had very high white blood cell count, high bad cholesterol, low good cholesterol, I was anemic and she blamed the anabolics... I told her that if I was anemic, she should give me anadrol... Bitch didn't find it amusing... I was to the point that I was going to have the nerve that causes hiccups severed... But they just went away on their own and that was that...

is this why Cedric Mcmillan had to pull out of a show last year I think due to hicups? he also got them bad after his AC win this year

Acute kidney failure
You are dying

I just looked up the symptoms, I do have the nosebleeds, fatigue... but no loss of appetite nor nausea... still, I think some blood work should be done...

You can't be doing that shot to me... I'm a hypochondriac, besides they go away when I stop the d or t bol.. still blood work is not a bad idea...

never had gear give me hiccups
antibiotic Doxycycline gives me terrible hiccups

My ulcers have recently caused me terrible hiccups resulting in issues with my hiatul hernia.

I'd think anything that bothers your gut could cause them

never had gear give me hiccups
antibiotic Doxycycline gives me terrible hiccups

My ulcers have recently caused me terrible hiccups resulting in issues with my hiatul hernia.

I'd think anything that bothers your gut could cause them

Docs had me on that shit for years because of my cornea transplant, i'm still supposed to be taking it, but I just stopped, I heard it murders the liver... if I am going to hurt my liver it's going to be from gear or booze, not stupid ass penicillin nor aspirin...

Oral gear often irritates the bottom of the esophagus or just inside the stomach, and this is what causes the hiccups. I also used to get this. If you can soothe it, the hiccups will stop. If you let it go however, the irritation build and build and can get bad enough to bleed, and that's when you end up going to the ER, which is how I found out about all this. Staying extremely hydrated helps to keep the irritation down in the first place. It may be you think you're hydrated enough but you aren't. I thought I was.

if you drink water upside down - hiccups instantly gone guaranteed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity