advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does gear last longer as powder or brewed oil?

I dont know but using logic - the more things you added the bigger chance that will loose quality faster , but i can be wrong due to fact that alcohol last forever. Pure guess. But if i would like to make sure that it will last as long as possible i would seal vaccum powder and keep it in cool dark place.

I think you're ok brewing it all at once if you use it within 2 years. I did it once and never had an issue. I didn't have any way to vacuum seal a pack after it was opened and was nervous about moisture getting in, so I bottled everything.
It also saves you time overall because you already have everything out and don't have to clean up 2x or more.

Well research labs leave their powders as is when storing them for a long time. Coming in contact with oils(which can go rancid) or solvents would seem to be more likely to me to possibly cause degradation to some degree. Everything else being equal. But i have used both that have been stored for many years with good results.

I’ve brewed powders that were over 5 years old, and they still had the same potency as the day I got em. Got some home brewed Deca that’s easily over 10 years old. It looks just fine. I’ll use it eventually….. Everything is in a dark environment with temperatures between 66-73 degrees.

Cage

I'm finishing off some old vials still in the wrapper that expired in 2016 and 2018. Still working perfectly well for me. Oil is clear, stoppers look fine, put a few drops on my hand and no funky taste or smell. I was going to trash all of it until someone talked some sense into me.

I've used some old gear. I'd be more worried the oil would go rancid. Just don't shake it up and use or toss once you've started to draw from it. If you want to be careful. I've had stuff that a half used vial lumped me but same batch unopened was fine

The whole oil rancid stuff is referring to non sterile oil on a shelf without alcohol or preservatives. Once in sterile solution with bb/ba and sealed...those numbers are out the window. I've seen people use 10 year old gear no issues and I've heard of well beyond that for guys finishing up their old parabolan stash. Never once have I seen or heard sterile, preserved and properly stored gear going rancid. The real question is best storage and how does powder or solution differ (if material or if at all) in decay rate of active compound. Never really seen a knowledagble conclusion based on data set but given above and reports I'd assume it's a non issue in any case.

One thought, for test E in particular I've heard multiple cases of initial batch being fine and a year or so later a new batch from same stored raws had a ton of pip (same recipe, same raws etc). Maybe something about test E.

One thought, for test E in particular I've heard multiple cases of initial batch being fine and a year or so later a new batch from same stored raws had a ton of pip (same recipe, same raws etc). Maybe something about test E.
Test E is finicky in its raw state over time. I’d strongly recommend to not use it if it liquifies!!!! You’ll thank me later.

Cage

I think Jano answered this question over at Anasci a while back. I can't remember. If somebody can't answer, i'd check there. @pickapeck ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws