over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does GH Cause Spot Fat Reduction?

showstopper83

Registered
Somebody had posted on a board that for a couple months, he kept shooting his gh in the same spot on the same side and noticed disproportionate love handles in the mirror one day.

Is there any truth to this?

unlikely.

the love handle on my right side is larger (more lovely) than the one on my left. genetic, id imagine

but both love handles do go away completely eventually

The first GH I tried was 1 kit of Serostim, that was over 15 years ago, I did notice spot reduction. Since then I've only used generic and I have not noticed any spot reduction. Makes me question the generics sometimes.

Lipoatrophy can be an issue if injection sites are not rotated:

-S

Lipoatrophy can be an issue if injection sites are not rotated:

-S

where's that crow? i sure am hungry

the human gh i used to get in the instructions it said localized fatloss could occur
ime its true. my best friend (at the time) did 5iu a day for a month in same spot. his right abs sub q
after 30 days it was obvious there was less fat on his right side of abs
-F2S

Def does, used 6iu a day of riptropins for 8 months sub q in stomach. Could see my stomach tighten in the two areas i was hitting.

Lol!

You may just do a good job at site rotation, in which case you’d not have noticed site-specific effects...

-S

interesting, maybe i should start putting all my shot in my love handles?

hmmm

on an unrelated note, it would be great to get your input on the topic of liver adenomas that came up on page 3 in the "Am I the only one who never has to use an aromatase inhibitor?" thread if you have the chance.

we would all benefit from your knowledge and insight

Happened to me when I first used gh. I'm right handed so it was easier to pinch left side and pin.
I've always rotated since then.

hmmm

on an unrelated note, it would be great to get your input on the topic of liver adenomas that came up on page 3 in the "Am I the only one who never has to use an aromatase inhibitor?" thread if you have the chance.

we would all benefit from your knowledge and insight

As far as the spot-reduction goes, I guess you could give that run, but there is also the possibility that you damage the tissue there such that you create a pocket of scar tissue that doesn't look all that great when dieted down otherwise.

Will take a look at the other thread ASAP.

-S

hmmm
Lmao fking same.

As far as the spot-reduction goes, I guess you could give that run, but there is also the possibility that you damage the tissue there such that you create a pocket of scar tissue that doesn't look all that great when dieted down otherwise.

You think so? I feel with slin pins it wouldn't do too much damage. Both because of size and injection depth.

Will take a look at the other thread ASAP.

-S
U aren't gojng to damage the tissue with a water based solution

I think it's just stabbing yourselves over and over again that's the issue. My skin is definitely thinner and more stretchy or some shit in my left side compared to right side. I've done thousands of injections into both sides but probably 2x as many in left side. I'm guessing in the neighborhood of 7,000-8,000 subcutaneous injections over my life although that's just a rough estimate, I actually have no fucking idea at this point.

As far as tissue damage, I’m not suggesting that’s a sure thing, but imagine someone who for whatever reason has a slight or somewhat noticeable inflammatory reaction at the injection site. I’ve seen hundreds of posts and had many clients and know others who this has happened to. You then - because you’re trying to specifically inject in a particular area (in reality, spreading the injections around somewhat makes more sense) - you piggy back another injection into an already inflamed area multiple times daily for months on end.

Plus as Matsuo mentioned, there’s the number of injections. Just inserting a needle in the same area repeatedly creates some trauma, albeit it very minimal. An foot is not much in the context of a mile, but a thousand feet is a different story.

I’ve known folks to get numbness from injections and insulin certainly can create local epidermis issues and it’s just “water based.”

There might just be a reason why you see a warning against this on the package inserts for several of the main pharm GH brands, too.

Good news:

-S

As far as tissue damage, I’m not suggesting that’s a sure thing, but imagine someone who for whatever reason has a slight or somewhat noticeable inflammatory reaction at the injection site. I’ve seen hundreds of posts and had many clients and know others who this has happened to. You then - because you’re trying to specifically inject in a particular area (in reality, spreading the injections around somewhat makes more sense) - you piggy back another injection into an already inflamed area multiple times daily for months on end.

Plus as Matsuo mentioned, there’s the number of injections. Just inserting a needle in the same area repeatedly creates some trauma, albeit it very minimal. An foot is not much in the context of a mile, but a thousand feet is a different story.

I’ve known folks to get numbness from injections and insulin certainly can create local epidermis issues and it’s just “water based.”

There might just be a reason why you see a warning against this on the package inserts for several of the main pharm GH brands, too.

Good news:

-S

I'm not sure you understand fascia. You would never be able to inject the same area

I'm not sure you understand fascia. You would never be able to inject the same area

Yea , I'm sure "homunculus" (Dr Scott Stevenson) doesn't understand facia at all 🙄

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws