over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does gh disrupt natural gh?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive never saw studies showing this. I have read it effects the htpa, and some say it does effect gh production, like test effects test production. Some say it doesnt .

have there been any before and after tests from someone with good gh levels and took it, 3 months, and natural gh levels afterwards were the same as before?

how does this work?

does taking gh stop natural gh production from working as much?

does natural gh keep pulsing normally while taking synthetic gh?

I believe NotHuman (if I remember correctly, maybe it was someone else) got baseline IGF tests done and then went on GH and his IGF returned to the same baseline after stopping GH... I’ve also heard from several people it doesn’t effect natural GH... But maybe someone smarter can give some science based reasons as to why it does or doesn’t effect GH

Last edited:
Exactly,,the negative feedback loop is short.

Just dont shoot pre bed if you're worried although I think the difference would be minimal

Suppression may be short but I'm sure it does occur to some extent.

Im wondering about long term .

For example say a person uses contest prep for two months. The next "offseason" will go down like thyroid hormone does , then come back up, or can it cause low gh for life, like hormones interfere with natural testosterone production

Endogenous HGH secretion is disrupted by exogenous HGH administration, yes. However, this negative feedback is short (around 4h).

See these studies:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC423324/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1346379

Full: https://www.researchgate.net/public...nduced_growth_hormone_secretion_in_normal_men

Exogenous IGF-1 administration can also disrupt natural HGH secretion, as shown in the below study:

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/83/8/2836/2660560

I very well may be anxious and need to relax over this topic but im curious because I used oral over the counter hormones only from 2004-2012, untill My total testosterone wouldnt get over 250 mgs .

I feel my gh levels are good at 38, and dont want to really mess them up like I think i did with my testosterone levels.

Those studies are nice. It doesnt tell me if I use gh for say ten weeks months
starting at 1 and mostly in the 2-4 iu's range , if after im done gh levels will go down significantly and be quite a bit naturally lower

I only read the title and here is my take, why care about natural after you are taking exogenous hormone? You just disrupted the entire hormone process, natural laws are out the window brother. This applies to AAS and HGH, etc., even insulin.

Just dont shoot pre bed if you're worried although I think the difference would be minimal

Why? I understood that the best times to use hgh was preworkout/cardio and prebed, if you decide to divide the dose in two, 4ui for example, 2ui preworkout and 2ui prebed.

I only read the title and here is my take, why care about natural after you are taking exogenous hormone? You just disrupted the entire hormone process, natural laws are out the window brother. This applies to AAS and HGH, etc., even insulin.

because I got away with shorter cycles for a decade. No more than eight weeks with equal nd r greater time off. Then I did a seventeen week cycle and test would go above 250 on its own.

My reasoning is my natural growth hormone levels are good, and dont want them to go down to hypo-gh levels and be stuck there because I would like to use gh pre competition only and when im done competing never use it again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131