YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does HGH make that big of a difference for bodybuilding competition?

Pro bodybuilders aren’t sticking to 4 iu of gh daily and 120mg of tren a week lol😂
I'm seeing older guys with one foot in TRT and one foot in still wanting to cycle do stuff like this. But we are talking about a population that has gained 50 lbs of lean mass over 10+ years that are basically using smaller doses to regain some of what they had. It works though in that context.

I'm seeing older guys with one foot in TRT and one foot in still wanting to cycle do stuff like this. But we are talking about a population that has gained 50 lbs of lean mass over 10+ years that are basically using smaller doses to regain some of what they had. It works though in that context.
Im the older guys who’s doing that lol. Except I can’t run tren anymore. I can maintain a decent amount of size now without much, but I was using a lot at my biggest….like everyone else who is or has been big

Im the older guys who’s doing that lol. Except I can’t run tren anymore. I can maintain a decent amount of size now without much, but I was using a lot at my biggest….like everyone else who is or has been big
bro how old are you I thought you were my age this entire time, its too hot where you live to run tren anyways :) its too hot here to run tren rn!

bro how old are you I thought you were my age this entire time, its too hot where you live to run tren anyways :) its too hot here to run tren rn!
Im not that old, I’m 39. But I’ve been juicing pretty hard since I was 19

Pretty much! Where do you like to see your weight hang these days?

Pretty much! Where do you like to see your weight hang these days?
If I want to feel pretty “big” about 235. But i can pretty comfortably and easily hang around a pretty good looking 225 with 400 ish mgs of test and 2-4 iu gh daily.
Walked around at 270 for a lot of years

Im not that old, I’m 39. But I’ve been juicing pretty hard since I was 19
Essentially the same here, been juicing on/off since 19 and I’m 41 now, although since 33 I’ve been on HRT and small cycles.

You look a shit load healthier and I would say face is better looking

I'm taken 🤪

But seriously def great effort on your part
much appreciated!! Prob a 3rd or quarter of the way to contest shape haha.

This ☝️☝️☝️
This is the first time I pushed doses of 7-9ius HGH per day, and it’s insane how much I’m growing and reshaping/dropping body fat while growing.
The pic on the left is no HGH use for 6 years.
The pic on the right is 6 months on HGH.
View attachment 163568
What's the weight difference between these two photos? Damn you seem to have lost a lot of lean tissue from your pecs!

Well I tried 10iu daily 5 days a week. Tad sluggish,but what annoyed me was facial bloat. Regardless, pumps in the gym and strength increases were significantly noticeable, even with the low/moderate gear doses I’m on, def felt fuller too! I’m thinking I’ll drop another 5% bodyfat and try it again, so the bloat face (being leaner) won’t be as bad/noticeable. ;) Maybe In a month or so , no rush right? ;)

Crazy how hgh affects people I guess. It’s never given me any bloat even at 12 iu a day. I just get shredded on it. One of the first things I noticed when I first started using hgh was how sharp my jawline got without dieting. Pretty much get the diet death face from even 2-3 iu a day. I’m a naturally vet lean guy to begin with but hgh makes it effortless to get peeled. Pretty much regardless of what I’m eating.

Crazy how hgh affects people I guess. It’s never given me any bloat even at 12 iu a day. I just get shredded on it. One of the first things I noticed when I first started using hgh was how sharp my jawline got without dieting. Pretty much get the diet death face from even 2-3 iu a day. I’m a naturally vet lean guy to begin with but hgh makes it effortless to get peeled. Pretty much regardless of what I’m eating.
Diet death face ...lmao

Love it - man I lost so much fat from my face I had to have it fixed

more gh + more testosterone = bigger size
I have a Storytime with LATS going up tomorrow with a middle east monster who made the same comment..lol

It’s dishonest to say that GH bloat is related to diet.

It may not negatively impact you regarding subcutaneous fluid, but it does many.

I’ve tried 80% of the GH on the market over 12 years. If puffs me the fuck up. I get lean, and full, and PUFFY. When I drop it, the fluid drops off rapidly and I’m left with happy results.

You can’t disregard the experiences of others, especially when you know they ALSO know how bodybuilding works (diet, prep, etc).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws