YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does HGH make that big of a difference for bodybuilding competition?

If I have gotten watery using GH it was in a good way - intramuscular.

When I took it out a week before getting on stage I looked flatter, even without purposefully dehydrating. I learned a lot that show.

GH melts fat off me like nothing else and permanently changed my physique. After my first short run my muscles have since been fuller, able to get fuller above that, and vascularity increased tremendously. Why all these changes I can't say for sure but I'm not complaining. Combined with humalog in the off-season is productive as well.

I only take GH on training days and have never taken it for more than 8 weeks. Only used it a couple times a year because I'm cheap and hate sticking myself all the time.

If I were to compete again (I won't) GH would be essential.

I have raised the dose from 6iu ed to 10iu ed and for now the difference is noticeable.

I am more full, sleep improved by a lot, better recovery, on other hand i feel a bit tired during the day, but it can be just the climate and the long days at work.
Are you splitting the 10 iu up or injecting all at once?

I'm jumping on the thread because it has been two weeks since i started taking 2 iu daily of Pfizer Genotropin (36 iu pen). Guys, believe it or not i'm already seeing daily changes. I've tried in the past some generic crap that all it did was giving me bloating and sc water retention, so i was skeptical on the HGH as a "game changer". But since i started the pharmaceutical one, even with very low dosage, i look like i'm doing double the dose of AAS that i'm taking now (just 150 mg of test plus proviron). Muscle hardness, vascularity, pumps... I look tighter, leaner, harder... Every night i have the most crazy vivid dreams that i've ever had in my life. No sc water retention at all... I look dryer instead.
I take it in the morning with an intermittent fasting diet plan, so i train (and do cardio) in a fasted state and from GH injection to the first meal there are at least 5-6 hours of fasting. I didn't believe GH was so effective.
I can't wait to see what will happen in a few months.

Only side effects are: it makes me a little groggy and my wallet is leaner than me.

Are you splitting the 10 iu up or injecting all at once?
I did:
5iu first thing am
5iu before bed/after wo
Or
10iu before bed/after wo
Or
10iu before wo

Fasted glucose readings didn't change at all.
What improved those was:
cardio (great impact)
GDA like Berberine, Chromium, R-ALA (minor impact)
will add GW soon (@luki7788 gave me the idea)
Metformin, but i can't stand it, really kills me
Anadrol (noticed better readings with that)

Lethargy comes and goes.
I need a 30min nap in the middle of the day.

Crazy how hgh affects people I guess. It’s never given me any bloat even at 12 iu a day. I just get shredded on it. One of the first things I noticed when I first started using hgh was how sharp my jawline got without dieting. Pretty much get the diet death face from even 2-3 iu a day. I’m a naturally vet lean guy to begin with but hgh makes it effortless to get peeled. Pretty much regardless of what I’m eating.
Generic or pharma?

I’ve heard gurus praise high dose hgh precontest. And then again on podcasts some pros say it only helped a little. Which is it? Does higher dose hgh really help significantly pre contest, given diet,water, sleep, juice protocol, gym workouts are in tact? Obviously not a newbie here, been competing since 24 and won an overall in 2006 but at the local level . These days I hover around 5’10” 244 at around 15-18%, down from 260 a couple months ago
Good GH yes night and day difference and yes it allows for more training, posing, and cardio as well as being lipogenic both systemically and locally you can sculpt with it. Haven’t really seen it cause hear enlargement on a grand scale though it must happen to a degree. I was at 300 plus right after the baby and my BF was shit, I was off GH not cardioing so by July 5th I did a gut chk and got back on track especially fasted cardio with GH and I’m at about 270 same BF as you and I’m shorter and 44 years old. You pull that GH and half that success would be my guess

I have a Storytime with LATS going up tomorrow with a middle east monster who made the same comment..lol
I'm looking forward to that!!

If I want to feel pretty “big” about 235. But i can pretty comfortably and easily hang around a pretty good looking 225 with 400 ish mgs of test and 2-4 iu gh daily.
Walked around at 270 for a lot of years
I haven't done a bulk in 9 years. After i ran inot my 50s it seemed to be a little to much on the system. Holding onto 230 took so much eating it was causing issues with GERD and digestion. I could probably do it again if i timed it right with a cut but mostly I just recomp now. Once you've had the mas you can recomp nicely even it you aren't as massive etc.

I've upped hgh from 2 iu/day to 4 iu/day. In a matter of days i started to get water retention and bloating only on my face and lower abdomen. No other sides. Will it go away with times? Or i have to lower the dose again to 2iu? At that dose i didn't experience any water retention at all. It's genotropin pen from Pfizer.

I've upped hgh from 2 iu/day to 4 iu/day. In a matter of days i started to get water retention and bloating only on my face and lower abdomen. No other sides. Will it go away with times? Or i have to lower the dose again to 2iu? At that dose i didn't experience any water retention at all. It's genotropin pen from Pfizer.
3-4 weeks and the water will start to disappear - do not lower the dose

Yeah you're body will adapt. 6 dandelion caps twice a day helps a little if uncomfortable.

Yeah you're body will adapt. 6 dandelion caps twice a day helps a little if uncomfortable.
Yep. I started hgh the first time this year, quickly raised the dose and leveraged dandelion.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still holding water, but it cut it a LOT.

Yep. I started hgh the first time this year, quickly raised the dose and leveraged dandelion.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still holding water, but it cut it a LOT.

Yeah, if you have problems closing your fist or bending over while you wait to drop the water it helps.

Yeah, if you have problems closing your fist or bending over while you wait to drop the water it helps.
I’m in IT and typing/texting all day long was hell until I added it lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner