advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does higher hormone use causing a faster aging face ?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know it happens. I've seen a recent Justin Compton video podcast and he has some serious lines going down his face. Dorian has them, and had them even when he competed , and he retired at thirty six years old. Seems Caucasian people have them most. I see some of it on female bodybuilders although no way as pronounced as male bodybuilders.

Is this dose dependent? Or is it certain compounds like stuff that aromatizes does this, or even high dose deca ?

I could stay on longer and a lower dose but I like to taper up, maybe use max dose at most for five weeks , taper down a couple or few weeks then go down to true trt.

As a amature competitor, heavyweight, possibly even super heavyweight ,on stage, I noticed this past cycle I went as high as 1200 mgs, my mom started to comment on my face around nose down around mouth looking puffy. She mentioned it quite a bit. Been on trt last two months and it's gone down. About to start maybe 600 mgs two weeks on a minimum cut, then go up to 900, 1200, and maybe 1500 if I can handle it. I don't want to lose my good facial looks and age my face .

Dieting down will deplete collagen and you'll notice it happen in your face. I have the lines under my nose and cheeks are starting to be sunk in even when Im not dieting. Someone posted on here that DNP also does that. I used it a few years back and my face isn't been the same, dieting for shows makes it even worse.

At some point botox and fillers will be needed. I've been trying to hold off as long as possible but I turned 32 this year and will likely give in soon.

A lot of these younger guys look older. Bret wilkin. Dallas. Ian. Nick. They all look way older than what they are.

Friend..

You worry too much
Probably. I asked Dow, the source and God to help me with it. To bring me more peace, patience, positive thinking when things feel overwhelming. This is me a month ago .

Attachments

• IMG_20230404_184934279.jpg
    IMG_20230404_184934279.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 134
I know it happens. I've seen a recent Justin Compton video podcast and he has some serious lines going down his face. Dorian has them, and had them even when he competed , and he retired at thirty six years old. Seems Caucasian people have them most. I see some of it on female bodybuilders although no way as pronounced as male bodybuilders.

Is this dose dependent? Or is it certain compounds like stuff that aromatizes does this, or even high dose deca ?

I could stay on longer and a lower dose but I like to taper up, maybe use max dose at most for five weeks , taper down a couple or few weeks then go down to true trt.

As a amature competitor, heavyweight, possibly even super heavyweight ,on stage, I noticed this past cycle I went as high as 1200 mgs, my mom started to comment on my face around nose down around mouth looking puffy. She mentioned it quite a bit. Been on trt last two months and it's gone down. About to start maybe 600 mgs two weeks on a minimum cut, then go up to 900, 1200, and maybe 1500 if I can handle it. I don't want to lose my good facial looks and age my face .
How old are you?

Dieting down will deplete collagen and you'll notice it happen in your face. I have the lines under my nose and cheeks are starting to be sunk in even when Im not dieting. Someone posted on here that DNP also does that. I used it a few years back and my face isn't been the same, dieting for shows makes it even worse.

At some point botox and fillers will be needed. I've been trying to hold off as long as possible but I turned 32 this year and will likely give in soon.
Really? I mean, to each his own, but I guess it depends on the look you're going for. Men tend to be viewed more favorably when they age (in general), so I'm really not worried about it. Besides, botox and fillers all end up making people look fake IMO

Probably. I asked Dow, the source and God to help me with it. To bring me more peace, patience, positive thinking when things feel overwhelming. This is me a month ago .
@Love_to_Bodybuild ... with my eyes closed you are really handsome.
You actually look younger than 42...if you never told your age, I would say you look 41 years old.
Lol...I kid you brother.

Seriously...you think the weather(environment) where you live affects it?

MS

Really? I mean, to each his own, but I guess it depends on the look you're going for. Men tend to be viewed more favorably when they age (in general), so I'm really not worried about it. Besides, botox and fillers all end up making people look fake IMO
Seen so many females in Miami with filler all throughout their face.
Instead of looking attractive, they look like Mr Bill

images

I too bumped up my test dose... Face is puffy in the same area. But I'm 50, not white... I didn't notice the increased aged look just until now.
In my 40s I still passed for late 20s early 30s.
Now im getting early 40s.

@Love_to_Bodybuild ... with my eyes closed you are really handsome.
You actually look younger than 42...if you never told your age, I would say you look 41 years old.
Lol...I kid you brother.

Seriously...you think the weather(environment) where you live affects it?

MS
Holy shit this might be the first time I’ve seen a post of yours and not a “surprised reaction” to someone else’s post! Lol I kid brotha.

I think extreme weight loss is the real culprit. When guys go from extreme bulking to a dramatic cut. You’ll see the same phenomenon in obese people who lose a lot of weight. Lots of reports of it with Ozempic / Wegovy users who lost a lot of weight. With that in mind, I don’t think the hormones are to blame, at least not to a large extent.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity