advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does it piss anyone else off when a new registered member's goal is to get 50 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
This is absolutely the most annoying thing ever. To see EVERYTHING (including posts that are no longer relevant) bumped to the top because some jackass that registered today wants to get 50 posts and into the sponsor section just is annoying to say the least.

I think in the beginning of 2012, I had been registered here 6 yrs and I had 160 some posts.. That's because I became a student! I read, read, and read some more! I didn't just come here and spam. Now, it seems like every third day a newly registered member is cluttering up the boards with WORTHLESS 4 word responses in POST after POST and contributes absolutely NOTHING to the board-yet wants to USE the board for their benefit. Just annoying is all...complete BS.

I seriously think it is their ONLY goal to get 50 posts in a night or two...and they don't realize they stick out like a sore thumb and an asshole.

Last edited:
I haven't seen that because I pay no attention, but I can see how that is annoying. I think I have 105 posts in 3 years.

Funny, Little BamBam has responded to every pretty much every thread on the first page except this one. LOL But for real....it happens here and there and drives me insane.

I've been on these boards for about 14 years now and I rarely post anything. I'm here to read, learn, and stay in the loop. I only post alot on one board and it's private and it's a pretty close knit group of guys.

What does it matter if you have 50 posts or not? I know you cant post in the sponsor forum until you have 50 posts, but so what? Its not like you cant communicate with sponsors or order from them etc...You might be right but I have seen a lot of people just like to have communication and read peoples opinions and not necessarily looking for a short answer or just one perspective. Ive noticed some people just like to communicate about a wide range of topics just for the fun of it. So what if a question has already been asked before, or if it could have been found in a quick search, or if the topic is uninteresting to some, or too elementary for the experienced members...Not sure of who you are referring to but I have noticed you have been short on patience with many members here lately. People use the board for different reasons. Who should dictate how and what they use it for? As long as board rules are adhered to and people arent trying to sell shit ignore the post if you dont like it.

There are also those that become a kilo club member w/in a matter of weeks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What does it matter if you have 50 posts or not? I know you cant post in the sponsor forum until you have 50 posts, but so what? Its not like you cant communicate with sponsors or order from them etc...You might be right but I have seen a lot of people just like to have communication and read peoples opinions and not necessarily looking for a short answer or just one perspective. Ive noticed some people just like to communicate about a wide range of topics just for the fun of it. So what if a question has already been asked before, or if it could have been found in a quick search, or if the topic is uninteresting to some, or too elementary for the experienced members...Not sure of who you are referring to but I have noticed you have been short on patience with many members here lately. People use the board for different reasons. Who should dictate how and what they use it for? As long as board rules are adhered to and people arent trying to sell shit ignore the post if you dont like it.

There are obviously those that agree with me since the one in question was banned. Don't get emotional because you made a ridiculous thread about EQ vs DECA and I linked you to the discussion hundreds of posts long. :naughty:

No disrespect, but your life must be pretty uneventful if something like this bugs you so much that you have to create a thread about it. Sure, it's annoying, but I guess I just have way more important things to concern myself with. Not to mention the mods do a pretty good job of cleaning up all the bull shit posts that the newbie's put up so it's not like they're getting anywhere. As soon as a mod catches on to what they're doing, they automatically start erasing the newbies posts and/or banning them.

Last edited:
I probably should not have made this thread but when Im surfing the forums and I am reading the threads...its a bitch to see someone bump an old thread or current thread every other minute for an hour straight and contribute absolutely nothing.

99% of all the information posted can be dug up from an old thread anyway.

Most people with low post counts are seen as members just trying to accumulate posts, regardless of how high quality the information they are posting could be.

A new member could post a thread with valid information that everyone would ignore for the reasons listed. A vet could post a thread with comparable information and it could turn into a 20 page epic. There is no winning either way.

I realize there are exceptions to every rule, but this seems to be the case frequently. The bullshitters are all eventually weeded out, while the people who are really trying to communicate valid info have to establish seniority before anyone cares. Not too terribly different from any other social group.

I never feel like its a big problem on here but Im sure it happens. Doesn't really bother me too much because I just don't open those kind of threads I guess. I just ignore it.

There are obviously those that agree with me since the one in question was banned. Don't get emotional because you made a ridiculous thread about EQ vs DECA and I linked you to the discussion hundreds of posts long. :naughty:

I am sure there are some that agree with you. Reread your posts on the following threads lately...Liver Protection?...So gf says no to competitive bodybuilding...Should your first cycle be heavy or light...not trying to get into a pissing contest. You seem knowledgeable and experienced. Just saying you could be more patient with others on here. Not all are as experienced and some just enjoy talking to like minded people on the board. I enjoy the board for many reasons. Ive learned from some about bodybuilding specific topics nd have enjoyed hearing perspective on life outside of bodybuilding. Maybe if you reread your posts in those threads you will see what Im talking about. Either way dude I made my point, do what you want I can ignore it just wanted to draw your attention to it since you created a whole thread on how this is annoying you. BTW i read the thread you brought to my attention. All 11 pages of it and it was very helpful. I wanted alot of input and it gave it to me. Appreciate it.

FlexN...the posts you bring up are exactly the kind of posts that either don't belong here or it should be common sense to search for such a simple topic. This board has the most information I have ever seen in one place!

I love this board. I guess I just long for when it was BURSTING with amazing information and topics on an almost daily basis...and included MANY MORE amazing posters who have all but stopped posting here.

FlexN...the posts you bring up are exactly the kind of posts that either don't belong here or it should be common sense to search for such a simple topic. This board has the most information I have ever seen in one place!

I love this board. I guess I just long for when it was BURSTING with amazing information and topics on an almost daily basis...and included MANY MORE amazing posters who have all but stopped posting here.

I love this board too and this thread is NOT bursting with ANY amazing information and topics. Threads like this could be a reason why some of those amazing posters you referred to have left. This should have been posted in the bitch and moan section. Oh wait, there isn't one and for good reason. Hell, I feel lame for even replying to this thread, but you are a big downer most of the time and need to chill the F out. Try harder at being one of those amazing posters you miss instead of this nonsense.

Last edited:
I hope you realize that you who are late to this thread and chiming in have completely missed the MESS that was being made earlier because a mod went to the trouble of erasing all 40+ posts the guy made. So, because you weren't active and witnessing it...perhaps you don't get what I am talking about.

Also...after 2 years of not creeping above (and sometimes barely keeping up with) a true HRT dose and being completely off test for 8-9 weeks, perhaps it is time for a blast.:lightbulb:

Last edited:
I understand where you coming from but this is not for the members to worry about, it is the mods concern! We have been banning those spam whores and idiots posting short comments. All do some members have to do is report but the mods are trying their best to monitor every posts in the forum.

Also this kind of thread has been posted before and in the beginners forum. Thread lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member