over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does letrozole cause muscle cramping?

massivev

Newbies
I have been taking letrozole at near maximum dose 2.5mg for 8 days on the 9th day started suffering from constant leg and stomach muscle cramps ....even 2 days after stopping ai continued to get muscle cramps.wondering if anyone else had this reaction and what might be the solution with this a.e...reducing dosage way down ....switching to another ae? even had blood test evrthing semms quite normal? ...Thanks

Switch to Aromasin. Joint pain and cramps are a common complaint for Letro.

what is a good dosage to run of aromasin if letro caused muscle cramps

Thanks for your answer research stop I am running a text/tren cycle what is a good dose to run of aromasin/dostinex as I am gyno prone and letrozole caused muscle cramps.. right know I have maximum dose aromasin caps. also I am continued to get bad muscle spasms and cramps from the letrozole which I stopped 4 days ago is there a way to resolve this or ride it out? thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer research stop I am running a text/tren cycle what is a good dose to run of aromasin/dostinex as I am gyno prone and letrozole caused muscle cramps.. right know I have maximum dose aromasin caps. also I am continued to get bad muscle spasms and cramps from the letrozole which I stopped 4 days ago is there a way to resolve this or ride it out? thanks
damn bro WTF???? why are you running so much? and shit it may be the tren thats causing the gyno? man that is an excessive, excessive amount of letrozole your using, that is some STRONG stuff bro, half your dosage would have been a strong dosage :eek:

2.5mg per day for 8 straight days...dayuummmm my joints would feel like peanutbutter brittle if i did that.

my doc has me take 0.25mg letrozole every other day. one 2.5mg pill lasts me 20 days

Use 12.5mg/day of Aromasin, minimum (you should use the full dose). .5mg/day of cabergoline should be enough. If not, switch to Pramipexole. Start taking a few grams a day of Taurine if you're not already and add quinine as well. You can get quinine at most pharmacies.

thanks for you help research stop should I let the letrozole clear my system before I start on the aromasin.and yes I agree the 2.5 letro ed was a stupid high dosage and although I am super dry I am also paying for the consequences of such a high dosage...do you think I could use letro in the future at a much lower dosage..what dosage would not cause me the same problems with muscle cramping? thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear