over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Lh and fsh test’s prove fertility or infertility

fitnessmuscle

Registered
On gear my lh and fsh were so low they were almost unreadable ,I know that’s normal ,that’s what gear does , but if I retested after a long break off and my lh and fsh are back in normal levels , does that mean your fertility is back to normal as well? or is there more involved in that? so my question ,are those the two tests that prove if a man is fertile or infertilie?

On gear my lh and fsh were so low they were almost unreadable ,I know that’s normal ,that’s what gear does , but if I retested after a long break off and my lh and fsh are back in normal levels , does that mean your fertility is back to normal as well? or is there more involved in that? so my question ,are those the two tests that prove if a man is fertile or infertilie?
Those are usually the indicators checked but if the testes are primary hypogonadal (don't work) then most men will have elevated LH/FSH since the testes are unresponsive. A semen analysis is the best option checking for fertility.

Those are usually the indicators checked but if the testes are primary hypogonadal (don't work) then most men will have elevated LH/FSH since the testes are unresponsive. A semen analysis is the best option checking for fertility.
Got ya , you said if the testes are not working those numbers will be elavated, but like I said ,my number’s were so low they almost couldn’t be measured, but that’s normal I know on gear,so your saying even if my numbers are in normal range that still dosent mean anything as far as fertility and can I buy a semen test over the counter? or will a doctor have to order it? Thanks for reply

Got ya , you said if the testes are not working those numbers will be elavated, but like I said ,my number’s were so low they almost couldn’t be measured, but that’s normal I know on gear,so your saying even if my numbers are in normal range that still dosent mean anything as far as fertility and can I buy a semen test over the counter? or will a doctor have to order it? Thanks for reply
Edit: I found a over the counter semen test you can do at home , one line means low sperm, two lines mean normal sperm, I was just confused about the lh fsh tests, so if my numbers come back normal on both , that dosent mean anything and you can still be infertile that’s what your saying?

Edit: I found a over the counter semen test you can do at home , one line means low sperm, two lines mean normal sperm, I was just confused about the lh fsh tests, so if my numbers come back normal on both , that dosent mean anything and you can still be infertile that’s what your saying?
The OTC tests can be a decent indicator if you are producing over/under 20M sperm (that's what most tests will show). If your LH and FSH is normal and the home test is normal I'd say there is a high probability you are good to go.

Now, that doesn't include any measure on sperm quality or all that or if you are literally right at 20M it would still be hard to conceive so many caveats apply. That said, if you were healthy and fertile previously you are very likely fine now.

The OTC tests can be a decent indicator if you are producing over/under 20M sperm (that's what most tests will show). If your LH and FSH is normal and the home test is normal I'd say there is a high probability you are good to go.

Now, that doesn't include any measure on sperm quality or all that or if you are literally right at 20M it would still be hard to conceive so many caveats apply. That said, if you were healthy and fertile previously you are very likely fine now.
Cool ,ya bro I was more than fine before gear , I got a girl pregnant after only two times we had sex lol, unfortunately she had a miscarriage, but I was shocked at how fast she got pregnant , I was thinking dam I got some super sperm lol ,so to see my lh and fsh numbers so low they almost couldn’t be measured , dam that was hard to take in , but I also know that’s what happens when you take gear so I really wasn’t that suprised, just shocked to see them that low, so I will start with the lh and fsh test and then go for the sperm test if my numbers are normal , thanks for reply bro

I was under the impression hcg and hmg will fix this as your tested work fine just are being shut down via negative feed back. Not sure if you can be ok trt dose and have them work or length of time to work or protocol

Yep. I agree. Semen analysis is really the only way to check for fertility 100%

Co-signed on getting a semen analysis. I jerked around forever before I got one. Really gives tons of useful data.

yeh my lh/rh very low but sperm count and quality very high ? go figure
I had my sperm test done on freakin Tren, Ment, Mast, Test and all numbers where normal.. only fluid volume was low.. everything else normal.. fuckin super sperm..

I had my sperm test done on freakin Tren, Ment, Mast, Test and all numbers where normal.. only fluid volume was low.. everything else normal.. fuckin super sperm..
If your sperm is normal on ment your ment is bunk lol

If your sperm is normal on ment your ment is bunk lol
It was real.. there is 0 doubt about that, you do know that Ment was dropped as a male preservative because it didnt work ?

In essence if they come back to normal after a time, about 90 days you’ll have some viable sperm but still not what it woukd be if you’re natty, but it just takes 1, though for me it took 3 years and 70K for IVF so if you got em freeze several samples it’s cheap and later on in life you have a safety net. Had I done that I’d of saved years and thousands of dollars.

My wife got pregnant when i had 0 in lh and fsh.

My wife got pregnant when i had 0 in lh and fsh.
How old were you and how long had you been on yes I’ve seen guys get there chics pregnant on cycle but they were very young and just started their cycles though they weren’t checking LH/FSH bc they were on so there was no reason to know that info being as that they weren’t off or coming off.

so does taking hmg and hcg while on low dose induce sperm production significantly?
Depends on the guy. There's multiple threads showing a wide range in response to those on and off TRT or cycles.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws