advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does losing the majority off gais off cycle mess with you mentally?

carterd

Newbies
sup bros just wandering how deos it make you feel being off for so long
like my self havent cycled in 3 years going from 230 to 190 people you know
were used to seeing you looking like the hulk and now time has passed the same people see you and say ''man you have shrunk bigtime even my girl teases me on my size and i cant stand it anymore and ready to go full blown again any body else go thru this?

I was above 200 before I cycle and I hope to stay that way when I come off lol. And no offense, if your girl is really giving you shit and not just playing around, get a new one.

But I figured this is pretty much common sense. Yes, it's going to have an effect on everyone to a degree, we pride ourselves on our physiques and/or strength.

whats off cycle?

not since I have realized that once the calories and hormones are put back in place the size will come right back.

you are going to reduce back to your genetic limit after being off for a longer time , but when the hormones are reintroduced the muscle memory will bring them right back.

you can counter this somewhat buy taking HgH and peptides with a little slin sort of as a non AAS bridge

it messes with alot of people,,,1st off you need to look in the mirror and learn to be happy with yourself,,, yes it has messed with me also, i'm no exception, but i have learned over the years of comming off that once you get past a certain point you will start to grow again naturally... give it some time...and if your girl is that shallow ditch her....

I cruise and use gh and peps so don't really lose gains. Im not a huge guy anyway and don't do high dose as it would fuck me up mentally losing the gains and i would end up an abuser. Trying to be lean as fuck with some size a better goal for me with my genetics as it can be done with just Gh cruising most the time and s little tren blast mabey twice a year

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've been off for two months and I feel like a mere mortal. When I'm on I feel like a GOD. I am more confident, aggressive, bigger, stronger, faster ect.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

When I first started I was just setting myself up for disapiontment..... but then I relized I take something from every cycle even if I gain 20 and lose 15 that's still five good ass poundsthat probally weren't possible without it.... besides nothing compares to the feeling of just being on I love it....

Being off for me used to be one of the hardest things I ever had to do. It took having a heart attack to stop me from going back on. It was an addiction for me.

I have been off for a year now, and I don't consider it very fun feel like a totally different person not low self esteem, but definately don't walk around with the same self confidence as when on. Can really tell the difference between low test and high test.

Yea you just feel like shit once off cycle then not to mention i had some personal issues in my life at the time so when people saw me it was a big suprise that i lost much of my gains and fucked with my head man i tell youits hard to go back natural after seeing weaarass can get you just

I've been off for two months and I feel like a mere mortal. When I'm on I feel like a GOD. I am more confident, aggressive, bigger, stronger, faster ect.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Interesting, I feel better off (if I remember correctly. LOL). Better sex drive and clearer mind even. But perform better in the gym and look better on, of course, so...I'm usually on TRT at least.

To the OP: Yep, losing size when totally off for along time is a fact. But a TRT (125-150mg) dose will help you keep gains you've got for a while at least. It takes less to maintain it than to build it, IME. Or, shorter on cycles with shorter off cycles. Not so much yo yo-ing then.

On the mental side of coming off; do something else well for a while;) Work better, make more money, get more ass, travel a bit. Fuck what your friends say. We do this for ourselves.

this is kind of odd, but the answer depends on how long youve been at a certain size. Look at the post Big A made a week ago where he posted a pic saying he was only training once a week and just had a 3 month lay off. He's huge!

The question is why is he so huge still?

Well as Dante said a long time ago , setpoints.

The longer you maintain a certain size the longer it takes for it to go away with or without drugs.

So how do you avoid the post cycle crash? Well thats simple, not easy but simple.

Get as massive as you can naturally and hold that size for a long time. take AAS, get bigger and hold that for even longer. If you can find it there's a post where Dante gives a hint of insight on his views on dosing, he doesnt flat out say anything but if you read carefully he does give you a clue. You can hold a lot of size on a small HRT cruize dose, 100-150 mg/week if you try hard enough especially with the food part of it. and thanks to the access everyone now has to HGH and other peptides it's even easier to do.

Here's how I would do it.

Drop to an extremely low cruise dose or come off. I don't like PCT because your throwing more drugs at a problem caused by drugs in the first place. I've done PCT, havent done PCT, it didnt seem to matter either way.

Next you have to do somethign I don't normally reccommend. Force Feed. Eat WAY more, and on top of that you may need some cardio just to keep from getting fat. Reduce training volume, add more rest days, increase intensity to fight just to keep every possible pound you gained. Make sure the training is heavy short and frequent, I dont know, DC maybe?

There will be a slight crash but I think over 6-8 weeks you can hold onto almost 80% of your gains. This, ofcorse will also depend on how long you have maintained a certain size.

I believe it affects everyone of us at least a tad bit. I just remember where I started and that usually cures it for the most part for me.

Of course it affects you!
Why the hell are you on the sauce? To make gains...

Stupid question.

I run the best pct that I know how. Always use SERM, AI, HCG. I still crash hard. Bad depression, no energy. IGF works well to keep gains in between/forever because it actually builds new cells. I'm going to try some HMG next pct. It's expensive, but if the results are as good as people say it will be so worth it.

Sucks man, I feel where youre coming from.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws