over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does posing oil make a difference?

RicPhoenix

Featured Member
Featured Member
Do you think the type of oil you use for the stage makes a difference? If so...what do you find works best for stage lighting and highlighting muscularity? Does skin colour make a difference?

Dark skin and Nivia Enriched...in the blue bottle. Keeps you from looking flat.

SS

Thanks for that ...never tried Nivea before but I will.

If you're dark now..test it out... put alot on.. you're skin can handle alot of it...rub it in real good. Make sure you pose where the light is above you and not in front of you. Might also help to find out where the lights are at the comp. If they are in front of you... I know peeps that bowed out of the comp just because of that. Lights in front flatten your physique. The thing I love about Nivia over oils is...when you sweat..the Nivia doesn't change whereas oils come back out of the skin...again...flattening you out. Just because of lighting or oil, peeps have lost comps as judges thought the competitors came in either too fat or too much water under the skin...when the case doesn't actually exist.

SS

To get darker after tanning as much as you can... could help to go get spray tanned... technology these days rulz in tanning. ummmm just as a precautionary when tanning... nothing worse than the comp just around the corner and your butt and upper back (pressure points on the tanning bed), break out because the tanning bed wasn't cleaned properly from the last person. Always ask for the paper towel and spray cleaner and 'reclean' the bed before you lay in it. Never trust anybody.

Right now I'm looking into buying a new tanning bed. My ex got the other one.

if u r really ripped!!

i aalways use dram tan if its alloud..........its a mess but makes ya look so good under the heavy lights!!!

this pic is from 5 years ago when i was a light heavy!!! no critizism please it was my first show ever n i only dieted 2 weeks!!!! now im a heavy n have not lost a show yet ..since that show here ,but its a nice pic of what dream tan can look....i still got 2nd!!

Attachments

• june of 2000 my 2nd ever show  dieted 2 weeks.jpg
    june of 2000 my 2nd ever show dieted 2 weeks.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 940
What's to criticize? you look great!

SS

Thanks for these tips they are excellent.

I never thought about cleaning the beds myself at the place I go to now because they do not keep the cleaning solution in the room however in the past I would clean the bed myself because I saw the solution there in the room.

Do you think that spray tans help a person who is already dark ? They told me that a spray tan will just make my dark skin "darker" which is what I want. I am brown with some red tones now but when I tan the red increases giving me a "Shawn Ray" tone. I would like to be darker than that this season so I have been using an accelerator (not sure if they do anything).

I do use bronzers and they do work... it's basically a dye in the tanning lotion.

SS

This man has perfect color. I was just at the Getty Museum in L.A. and the bronze statues there wish they looked this good. What products give you this tone and shine?

Attachments

• fed.jpg
    fed.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,600
dream tan#2

SDMan said:
This man has perfect color. I was just at the Getty Museum in L.A. and the bronze statues there wish they looked this good. What products give you this tone and shine?

that is dream tan #2 on him,..it has a very unique shine and has glitter in it that catches the very hot stage lights just perfect...i know dexter and cormier us it!!!,,,they dont allow it at sum places cause it is a mess!!!! if ya sit down it leaves stains ya gotta take towles with ya so ya dont mess any of the seats up!! but if ya can its the best stuff ive ever used!!!

SDMan said:
Great stuff ...who the hell si that guy...awesoem physique

bigbaldbulldog said:
Great stuff ...who the hell si that guy...awesoem physique

Agreed!!

Phoenix:

In addition to the great feedback everyone has given you in regards to tanner, I suggest too that you use Pam cooking spray for a nice sheen. I spray it on then rub it in a little to get an even coat, and then pat off the excess as a it leaves a nice matted shine and will not glare you out under the stage lights. The trick is to make sure you pat it off with a towel.

That's Alex Fedorov BBB.....He's getting hype because they say he compared to ronnie better than anyone else. EVEN jay cutler.... :rolleyes:

Many would say that Pam's molecular structure is too high and can't penetrate under the skin therefore when one sweats it leaks back out and flattens the detail on the muscle.

Nivia doesn't do that. Suggestion...try them all ...stand under an overhead light and you'll see.

SS

Jrflex10er said:
That's Alex Fedorov BBB.....He's getting hype because they say he compared to ronnie better than anyone else. EVEN jay cutler.... :rolleyes:
Anyone have pics of this guy...best looking guy i have seen since Jay FIRST came into the game ..

I'm surprised you guys like the dream tan look. Here in Europe everyone uses it but from what I've seen on the forums pretty much everyone, including pro's, in the states absolutely hates it. Federov was critisized heavily by many for using that "crap" as they called it.

bigbaldbulldog said:
Anyone have pics of this guy...best looking guy i have seen since Jay FIRST came into the game ..
I think he beat Jay Cutler from the side in that one show but Federov is not going to do much of anything in the pro's IMO. He has a very bad pec tear that will hold him back. He is competing in the O in one week so we'll see.

dream tan is okay to use if you are very hard and dry. it tends to wash detail out if you are not at the top of your game. IMO use something else.

How about the pro tan products?

High Octan Firey Hot accelerator
Muscle Juice Posing Oil
Instant Competition Colour

vs Jan Tana products ?

Combonation Pro Tan and Dream Tan

Ric:

I think it is personal preference. I like to use combonation Pro tan And dream tan #2. i use three coats of pro tan and then a coat of dream tan. Here attached it a pic of me right before I stepped on stage at my last show this year with everything on Pam and all for reference. Just be sure when you use pro tan that you take a shower first and exoliate the crap out of your skin and do not apply any lotion as your skinn will soak up the pro tan and you will be able to apply it easier.

Shadow:

Where do you get this nivia stuff?

Attachments

• most muscular.jpg
    most muscular.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2,828

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads