over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Prolactin/Cortisol lower after stopping Peptides GH

borcic0

Newbies
Hey guys

Quick Q

If I were to stop HGH/GHRP2 and CJC 1295 no dac would that lower my prolactin and cortisol levels? Asking because I know there is slight elevations with ghrp 2 at saturation but i've been doing peptides for close to 9 months now.

Now before I get flamed at the fact I don't have any bloods yet (going tomorrow) I've had many things tested such as my free T, T, estrogen and everything is fine, estro is a bit low it's 17 pg/ml or 65 pmol/l. I've experienced a lot of water retention, fat gain around my chest/belly/back and face is chubbier than usual. With my diet that's to maintain my weight I've went from 194 to around 200. I have also taken two weeks off the gym to see if over training was causing anything.

In the past i've done some pretty high doses of cjc 1295 and ghrp 2 and legit have NO libido, soft erections, garbage ejacs, no desire motivation to make any gains advance in my career. Frustrated that i'm putting on fat with maintenance calories and now my training is turning to poop as well cause I'm worried that if I eat more my weight will keep climbing:mad:

Hey guys

Quick Q

If I were to stop HGH/GHRP2 and CJC 1295 no dac would that lower my prolactin and cortisol levels? Asking because I know there is slight elevations with ghrp 2 at saturation but i've been doing peptides for close to 9 months now.

Now before I get flamed at the fact I don't have any bloods yet (going tomorrow) I've had many things tested such as my free T, T, estrogen and everything is fine, estro is a bit low it's 17 pg/ml or 65 pmol/l. I've experienced a lot of water retention, fat gain around my chest/belly/back and face is chubbier than usual. With my diet that's to maintain my weight I've went from 194 to around 200. I have also taken two weeks off the gym to see if over training was causing anything.

In the past i've done some pretty high doses of cjc 1295 and ghrp 2 and legit have NO libido, soft erections, garbage ejacs, no desire motivation to make any gains advance in my career. Frustrated that i'm putting on fat with maintenance calories and now my training is turning to poop as well cause I'm worried that if I eat more my weight will keep climbing:mad:

I dont think the HGH would effect prolactin... The GHRP/GHRH combo is what acts on the pituitary which signals to increase prolactin.

But yes, it would probably help to stop those

This whole prolactin/cortisol response from ghrp2 is so absurdly overhyped and regurgitated. Get bloods, your prolactin will still be within normal range. It might not be LOW, but it surely won't be high unless you maybe have some 19-nors in the mix. If you don't want to get blood work, find some studies on ghrp2... they increased prolactin enough for them to make a note of it but they levels still were within normal range. Hexarellin on the other hand, yeah that will drive your prolactin levels out of normal ranges. But ghrp 2 will not.

Last edited:
GH can bind to the prolactin receptors (PRLR) giving the effect of having increased prolactin although blood levels can be low/normal. There are currently no prolactin binding antagonist (think nolva binding to estrogen) drugs on the market. This is partly affected by two different isomers of the 22 kda and 20 kda. Suggestion if your getting issues, cut down the dose or stop for awhile

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws