Does proviron lower your HDL

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
I have a bunch of it pharmaceutical. But last time I did it my HDL was single digits
But I was taking a bunch other shit so don't know if Proviron was it or part of it

This is beginning of my 4th week I started with Test,dhb,mast

But by week 3 the dhb was giving me anxiety

So I switched to test,npp,deca

Have dbol and Proviron both on hand

Deciding which should I use
I'm not an oral guy but if it's already there not gonna waste it

it will as its a dht compound. but nothing like masteron at high doses. run this alongside and you will be surprised how it can help with lipids.
10mg cardarine also helps.

https://www.prairienaturals.ca/product/sytrinol/

remember low HDL is only a temp thing and only a problem if your LDL and triglycerides are bad. control those and let the HDL be what is is on cycle.

Yea that's true .I'm only doing 200mg of mast.my ldl only part that is off on cycle is high cholesterol low 100s but every else is ok just hdl is low
I think I'll add it at 25mg or 50mg fuck it

For me, Proviron has no effect on lowering HDL if I'm only on TRT.

From my labs I do not see an affect on lipids from proviron.

I m on trt and i was using proviron 25 mg twice a day and half of arimidex twice a week. My hdl was single digits too. As soon as i stopped both of the orals it went up to 30ish. I dont know if it was the proviron or the AI, i guess both of them.

I m on trt and i was using proviron 25 mg twice a day and half of arimidex twice a week. My hdl was single digits too. As soon as i stopped both of the orals it went up to 30ish. I dont know if it was the proviron or the AI, i guess both of them.
Both of em affect the lipids.

Cage

I believe it does lower it

I thought all AAS could have a negative affect on HDL & LDL. Depends on how your body reacts to the compound. Prednisone can lead to an adverse lipid profile. Bnzodiazepines can suppress HDL. Xanex with proviron would compound the suppression of HDL.

I thought all AAS could have a negative affect on HDL & LDL. Depends on how your body reacts to the compound. Prednisone can lead to an adverse lipid profile. Bnzodiazepines can suppress HDL. Xanex with proviron would compound the suppression of HDL.
Of course we all know aas has an effect on lipids .that wasn't the question. It's about Proviron

It does lower hdl to some extent for me, yes. about 10-15 points lower.

Yeah that’s a bummer I’m going through the same thing, I’m going to try the cardarine and see if that helps and add more cardio… I’m currently taking it easy just had a newborn and haven’t been killing the gym lately… But just 1.5iu growth ED in the am 45 min before breakfast and 250mg Test Enanthate per week along w 50mg proviron split daily has me feeling really good, I may just take 25mg of proviron…. Oh and a tad of melanotan 2 lol but yeah good healthy feeling get blood work soon I’ll post and will see what’s going on ✌️✌️

i wouldn't get so hung up over lipid numbers. after watching this video explained really well i have a different view and i think everyone should at least watch this video.

In the research studies I have reviewed no impact was noted to lipids due to proviron. I think a lot people here are making assumptions without looking at the actual research albeit I am not discounting people’s actual blood tests but I think most will have minimal impact

In the research studies I have reviewed no impact was noted to lipids due to proviron. I think a lot people here are making assumptions without looking at the actual research albeit I am not discounting people’s actual blood tests but I think most will have minimal impact
I agree and my last panel was taken after abusing the hell out of some sweet nectar I home brewed myself the absolute finest finaplix-h makes my wang hard just thinking about the aroma in the house while making lol 😂 but it definitely hurt my bloodwork so I’ve haven’t touched any tren in almost a year I’m in recovery 😂 but yeah you can only push that compound for so long IMO

Attachments

• A5CA1043-EEF4-4CFB-939F-3EA0E1E369B3.png
    A5CA1043-EEF4-4CFB-939F-3EA0E1E369B3.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 9
And I ran the finaplix 50 to 100 mg a day w proviron and some test not much maybe 500 mg week enanthate and 2iu growth and my shoe size is now a size 12 from an 11 in about 2 years time not so much length but width, I think I dunno but yeah at Least I’m honest right

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws