over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does saw palmetto work? High DHT from TRT

You use RU? I thought it was a scam. I don’t know anyone who’s used it. My brother has a huge bald spot in the back of his head. I guess he’s too far gone.
RU definitely does work, since I've started using it I've filled in the patch on the top of my head, my hair is all around thicker and far less of my hairs are falling out in the shower.

RU is the only product I'm aware of that can prevent hair loss from AAS where is finasteride only works on 5 alpha reductase preventing testosterone conversion to DHT

One problem with finasteride for us (guys/gals that takes aas) is some hormones 5-alpha reduce into less androgenic compounds, for example nandrolone 5-alpha reduces to a less androgenic compound, so blocking 5 alpha reductase would not be the best on nandrolone. Some other hormones are similar.

There is a caveat with RU, it's affinity to the androgen receptor is greater than that of testosterone however it is less than DHT and some other androgens. Good thing this downside can be circumvented by administering higher doses of RU (flooding the scalp with RU so it can occupy the antigen receptor help prevent damaging androgens from reaching the AR receptor.

Another downside with RU is it only has one hour half life (some of it does convert to another anti androgen that has a 23 hour half life, but only a couple percent of it) this is good because it helps keep it localized but obviously bad for other reasons. Because of this I believe multiple times a day dosing, minimum 2 is mandated for maximum benefit.

You use RU? I thought it was a scam. I don’t know anyone who’s used it. My brother has a huge bald spot in the back of his head. I guess he’s too far gone.
I don't know how far gone your brother is, but if he's not too far gone for hair surgery. Then he should protect what he has, if he gets on a rigorous program he may recover a lot.

I've seen some amazing results with people combining/implementing micro-needling (with or without rogaine, micro-needling has shown to make rogaine far more effective, and also increases local growth factors), castor oil (increases pge2) oral is best but gives me the shits topical works with dsmo as well, finasteride/durasteride and ketoconazole.

I've been experimenting with all these things with exception of finasteride/durasteride, I'm probably going to take the plunge soon androgenic steroids seem to have so many benefits on me that blocking the main androgen in my body doesn't sound fun. Besides RU has been effective enough.

Good take but there’s truly no reliable resources showing castor oil makes Rogaine more effective. I’ve heard emu oil with topicals works best as a carrier. Does microneedling work? Doubtful, but I might be wrong.

Slight increase in total test and E2. There are published studies but it was in the 1-3% range i believe
How is that possible? Once Test is converted to DHT by the 5AR, how can it convert back to Test, and than to E2?
If you used a 5AR inhibitor, not a blocker, that may be true.

Good take but there’s truly no reliable resources showing castor oil makes Rogaine more effective. I’ve heard emu oil with topicals works best as a carrier. Does microneedling work? Doubtful, but I might be wrong.
You should check out moreplatesmoredates YouTube channel or website. He has a lot of great info on hair loss prevention.

Micro-needling helps rogaine work better, not castor oil. Castor oil increases pge2 which relaxes smooth muscles in the body thus increasing blood flow to the scalp.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear