advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does short term HGH have any impact on an EKG or echocardiogram?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Kind of an advanced question but has anyone had one of these tests while on HGH and how were the results?

I've had pretty much all my heart diagnostic tests done while on GH. I have heart problems, and I find that GH helps.

No proof whatsoever, just how I feel.

My EKG have all come back fine. I did have an x-ray done that showed slightly enlarged heart.

So anything beyond 2IU is basically Supraphysiological , no..? I am just assuming the higher the dose, the worse it gets.

I personally had an echo done once when I was around 250lbs, on Test/Deca and 5IU GH. My left ventricle wall had grown to 13mm. According to my doc 11mm is normal. However, I had an echo done once again 8 months later and my left ventricle wall had regressed back to 11mm. The second time I was off everything, except 250mg test e/week, and I was down to 215lbs.

Had both done recently. I was having chest pains and with those that have had issues and fallen in the last year, I wasn't going to take any chances. Doc said it's most likely chondritis but we'll check just to be sure. Had the stress test while performing EKG and Echo. With my history, many years of rec drugs (mainly coke), AAS and HGH use while having genetically high cholesterol and a terribly low HDL....I was ready for the bad news. Came back totally normal. Still doing what I can to get the cholesterol under control. I didn't earn my high number. My Mom has the same condition. I've been eating super clean which will help and the doc doubled my statin dose.

So anything beyond 2IU is basically Supraphysiological , no..? I am just assuming the higher the dose, the worse it gets.

I personally had an echo done once when I was around 250lbs, on Test/Deca and 5IU GH. My left ventricle wall had grown to 13mm. According to my doc 11mm is normal. However, I had an echo done once again 8 months later and my left ventricle wall had regressed back to 11mm. The second time I was off everything, except 250mg test e/week, and I was down to 215lbs.

The LV is the least concerning result to me on an echo as long as it's not too extreme. Mine was once large and shrank down before. It's the other measurements that can be concerning. Thanks for sharing.

Had both done recently. I was having chest pains and with those that have had issues and fallen in the last year, I wasn't going to take any chances. Doc said it's most likely chondritis but we'll check just to be sure. Had the stress test while performing EKG and Echo. With my history, many years of rec drugs (mainly coke), AAS and HGH use while having genetically high cholesterol and a terribly low HDL....I was ready for the bad news. Came back totally normal. Still doing what I can to get the cholesterol under control. I didn't earn my high number. My Mom has the same condition. I've been eating super clean which will help and the doc doubled my statin dose.

That's great! However, I would strongly recommend a VAP cholesterol test as total cholesterol and HDL don't really offer much more than a clue as to what the real story is (VAP test). HDL2 specifically carries a lot more weight than regular HDL.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131