advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does superdrol metabolites show up on probation testing?

s.norman

Registered
im interested in knowing if they have metabolites to go by in any of the latest designers-this includes SD hdrol, epistane DMZ and trenazone..im very huge and i fear that im goin to draw attention from some ounk probation office who doesnt know a fuck about great genetics and workin out friggin hard

are you on probation for drug charges? i spent a year on probation for dui and i was never drug tested once, all they cared about was me coming in to pay my 50 dollars every month. and ive never heard of them testing for anything but narcotics, drug tests for anabolics are very expensive to give out and its really not something theyre usually looking for in the first place.

it depends what you were on probation for, but unless it explicitly involves anabolic steroids youre g2g

yes they do test for these metabolites!!!.. probation does only test for narcotics but if they have suspicion of you using anabolics then they will go out of your way to test you for steroids and/or pre cursors.. I know this for a fact because i have actually gone to jail myself for anabolics/testing positive.. superdrol is out of the system fast though along with all pro hormones but the thing is .. do they have suspicion you are on anabolics.. I can send you a list of exactly what my probation tests me for.. private message me and ill help you out.. but do not listen to anyone if they tell you otherwise . they test for all anabolics.. but they cannot test for hgh

can anyone else chime in here? i know scientists know about nand metabolites as well as masteron, dbol, test, anadrol metabolites etc...but do scientists know about SD, epistane, hdrol metabolites??

are they that up to date to run an aas screen that includes designers for probation? my guess is that they do not screen for designer metabolites

Your good man. I was on probation for over 8 years and was given MANY drug tests. During some of which, I was running superdrol along with other AAS. Unless you were arrested for a steroid related crime and AAS screenings are a mandatory part of your probation, you should be fine. A standard 5 panel is what most people are given on probation. AAS are very expensive to test for and I doubt any probation office would be willing to spend the money to test you for AAS.

you're fine , they do not have the funding to be testing you to the point that it's a steroid metabolite test of superdrol. Those tests are over $1000 a test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear