over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does synthol destroy muscle tissue

ODog

Newbies
I haven’t done extensive injections other than maybe the delts a year ago for 2-3 weeks, maybe EOD on average.

I also have tried the 3 x 3 injections across the pecs a few times now but can never keep it going for more than a week before stopping.

So I haven’t injected THAT much.

MY QUESTION IS, I have been reading how oil site injections create fibrotic scar tissue that DEFORMS and REPLACES the actual muscle integrity itself. There are numerous accounts of people only using the injections for 10 days, a few weeks, or at most for a full month plus a maintenance period (as suggested here) and experience these issues YEARS DOWN THE LINE.

IS THIS FUCKING TRUE ?

Will the oil I injected eventually permanently damage my muscle tissues?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used Syntherol off of this site and it never did that to me. I used it like youre supposed to too. Lots on injections and then a maintenance at the end. Its been more than 12 years now and I have no scar tissue in my biceps where I put it. No hard spot etc.

I think what you are doing is really dangerous though. If youre going to do that, spend a little more and buy a professionally made product like Syntherol. I would be worried about getting an abscess doing what you are doing. Are you using BA as the sterilizing agent, like you would in gear? Take a look at syntherol, its offered through this site.

The thread I did on here when I used it, with pictures.

I have never had an issue and I have used syntherol many times over the years. I am starting it again now as well and I am sure I won't have any issues in the future either. I use a reputable product though (Syntherol from Synthetek). Now I can't guarantee the same for someone using some random product they bought online or even worse something they made up themselves in their kitchen. It's not just about affiliations on here it's just common sense. The term "synthol" can mean 1001 things. The same for "aas". Someone could use pharm grade or a solid ug brand of aas and have a great cycle/results with no future issues. Another person could brew up some aas with little knowledge and end up losing half of their arm due to a severe infection.

The BA amounts in other brands might cause it

It depends on what type of synthol they've used. I came across a few different case studies on this issue. It seems like most of them were using parrafin or various vitamin injections for horses. The brazilian synthol brothers
claims to use potenay b12.

This case study https://casereports.bmj.com/content/2017/bcr-2017-220698.full.pdf indicates parrafin oil was used.

I wonder how much of it is due to the type of oil used versus abuse (i.e large volume injections and frequency). I would imagine adequate blood flow was be a factor. If you're able to get a mri then you'll be able to tell how much damage has been done. This is something I am still curious about since we've seen some guys arm insertions changing as they got older. With that said, some of them are probably due to injuries (i.e ronnie & dorians arms).

It depends on what type of synthol they've used. I came across a few different case studies on this issue. It seems like most of them were using parrafin or various vitamin injections for horses. The brazilian synthol brothers
claims to use potenay b12.

This case study https://casereports.bmj.com/content/2017/bcr-2017-220698.full.pdf indicates parrafin oil was used.

I wonder how much of it is due to the type of oil used versus abuse (i.e large volume injections and frequency). I would imagine adequate blood flow was be a factor. If you're able to get a mri then you'll be able to tell how much damage has been done. This is something I am still curious about since we've seen some guys arm insertions changing as they got older. With that said, some of them are probably due to injuries (i.e ronnie & dorians arms).

Again I bring common sense into things. Look at the state of those guys. A reputable seo brand shouldn't even be in the same thread as those guys. Guys often read horror stories and some of them are from guys like that. Some guy lost half his arm due to a bad infection and everything gets put together under the same bracket. All of those people are mentally unstable. They are full of implants or injecting 100mls of some cheap oil... literally any oil they can find... injectable vitamins, parrafin, castor oil... olive oil in some cases. Then many come to the conclusion all seo is really bad.

Even if you have a good product injecting 100ml everyday in the same muscles for a year is obviously going to cause issues. No mentally stable person would even consider doing that. Half of them don't even train. Not everyone will like 1 product but I say it all the time pretty much everyone who has used the product I have loves/rates it. All the guys on the fence or posting about potential side effects have usually never used it. Just use common sense. Will putting 2ml in a few parts of your body fuck up your health. If you think so don't do it but I am pretty sure you are going to be fine. Now will putting 50ml in your arm everyday cause you an issue... of course.

Guys like those idiots above actually bring up a good point in many ways. Obviously most of them have issues eventually because they never stop the abuse and inject 1000ml's constantly year after year. But I do think many of them do that and seem fine and are posting video after video for years an you wonder how the fuck has their arm not fell off. It just shows you how resilent the human body is. No one can be certain but do you really think using standard doses in a smart way is going to cause major problems when some guys are injecting 100ml's of fucking injectable vitamins (fat soluble ones as well :eek:) and they walk around fine for years.

Ive used it in both biceps with no issues. However, I have a large lump In my left rear delt from spot injections of AAS

Why those idiots not inject their shit in chest, back and quads?

I used it in minimum/average doses ages ago.
I hate to say I believe it does destroy muscle for whatever reason.
Used in my biceps, they have shrunk and are weird looking. My other muscle groups have not suffered this condition.
Arms were a weak group to begin with, that why I tried SEOs. Now they are more disproportionate.
Strength not affected as badly as size and appearance.

Used in my biceps, they have shrunk and are weird looking. My other muscle groups have not suffered this condition.
Arms were a weak group to begin with, that why I tried SEOs. Now they are more disproportionate.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Maybe site injections did cause issues as it's 100% possible. Although I find so many men as they get older their arms shrink. Some also seem to have major issues with their forearms and their bi-ceps aren't too bad which makes their arms look odd plus I doubt they were injecting seo into their forearms. Flex Wheeler is a good example (there are many) of the forearm thing but he clearly was still site injecting his bi-ceps in recent years so it makes the difference even more noticeable. On top of that their waist size increases so it just adds to the loss of muscle. Other parts may shrink but the likes of delts, chest and back aren't nearly as noticeable as arms.

Can you be a little more specific with how long and how much SEO you used?

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Maybe site injections did cause issues as it's 100% possible. Although I find so many men as they get older their arms shrink. Some also seem to have major issues with their forearms and their bi-ceps aren't too bad which makes their arms look odd plus I doubt they were injecting seo into their forearms. Flex Wheeler is a good example (there are many) of the forearm thing but he clearly was still site injecting his bi-ceps in recent years so it makes the difference even more noticeable. On top of that their waist size increases so it just adds to the loss of muscle. Other parts may shrink but the likes of delts, chest and back aren't nearly as noticeable as arms.
Elvia, of course you can ask brother...Im 61 so maybe your theory has some teeth, that arms shrink disproportionately with age. Its the bicel mostly, never had great forearms, they have not disappeared like the biceps have though. Waist size is actually less than before, and my torso (chest/back) looks very good for my age.

Can you be a little more specific with how long and how much SEO you used?
Bro it was quite some time ago, 12yrs maybe, but I used the recommended protocol for about 12-18mo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear