over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DOES TEST RAISE TEMP??

getbig27

Registered
ok im not sick AT ALL!!! i've just never gone over 600mg test per week...and according to my trainer at 285lbs i need to increase to 1.2gms a week. fine so this was my first week doing so and here i am at the end of the week hot as hell. my usual temp is 98 and im 100-101 now. i dont feel sick, i just feel dam hot.

so my question is does higher levels of test raise body temp?

im not overtrained either so dont bring it up!!!

Big A?

Who makes the test you are using? Is it human grade, vet or Underground lab?

My guess is you are spiking a slight fever due to high BA content in the gear. Take some advil and watch for other symtpoms. Yoiu can try diluting your shot next time or split up your shots so you do them twice a week.

Hope this helps.

its vet grade. i diluted the test shots with deca and did split them up over the week. have you ever heard of anything like this though where higher test raises temp?

It is a frebile response....

It is a inflamatory response that your body hase to "foreign" solutions being injected. It prob is a high BA content. Also could be some bacteria or other contamination. Keep an eye on your temp. It probably is nothing but be aware if it cont to stay elevated it may be a infection brewing. However you have no other signs/symptoms of infection. Just a heads up if it continues check injection sites for major swelling, redness, etc....

Have you ever used this same vial of Test before and not get the increased temp?

Is this the first time you are using the deca?

Do you have slight flu like symptoms such as fever and chills possibly slight aches or skin feeling slightly 'raw'?

If you have never used the deca or the test then you don't really know which is causing it.

If you have used both before then it may just be that since you doubled the test you are getting double the BA and/or bacteria.

IMO I would refilter using a .22 whatman not a .45 and bake it for an hour at 250 degrees.

Try again and may have no problems.

BTW I know your trainer knows you best but it seems strange to double your test intake only based upon your body weight. I don't really know what that has to do with it. I take it you were gaining on the lower dose or perhaps just stopped gaining on it or you wouldn't have gotten to 268 lbs.

If so why double it just bump it a 100 mg a week or so. Big Kiwi is over 300 lbs and only does 500mg so to me weight does not dictate AS intake.

CROWLER

crowler--i have used both products before so im not worried about them being clean. could be like you said ..the high BA. as for the increase in test...i had my questions on that just as im sure you did as u read my post. but, what i do is take calculated risks....so doubling my test which i've never done will either help foster some new size/growth or do absolutely nothing. its one of those calculated risks im willing to take to see what happens. now if my trainer said i needed to start using gh through an IV or i need to hit 2gms of test a week to get the "benefits the pro's do" i would laugh.....know what i mean?

These guys hit it on the head, high BA will raise it everytime. You should either get used to it or try cooking off some of that BA...

getbig27 said:
crowler--i have used both products before so im not worried about them being clean. could be like you said ..the high BA. as for the increase in test...i had my questions on that just as im sure you did as u read my post. but, what i do is take calculated risks....so doubling my test which i've never done will either help foster some new size/growth or do absolutely nothing. its one of those calculated risks im willing to take to see what happens. now if my trainer said i needed to start using gh through an IV or i need to hit 2gms of test a week to get the "benefits the pro's do" i would laugh.....know what i mean?

How about if the trainer said do it suppository lol j/k

Yep I understand you. Try an hour in the oven at 250. I know BA doesn't boil until 400 degrees and that would degrade the test but even so doing an hour at 250 may help and wouldn't hurt. The only other thing I can think of besides waiting for it to evaporate is add more steril oil.

CROWLER

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear