advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does the gym you train at effect your results?

Does your gym matter equipment and environment wise?

• Yes it helps noticeably

Votes: 68 85.0%
  • No you can use any gym and reach the same goal

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My gym has a lot of men's bikini competitors, so it's a great atmosphere.

The more hotties the more motivated you become to look sexy ! LOL

now go train at a gym where powerlifters lift, you will want to become a huge fugly bloated baloon

I also find that a lot of the powerlifting gyms are full of ignorant, racist, hateful people in my area... I'll take a commercial gym like golds over that any day, even being someone who has done powerlifting and strongman.

I also find that a lot of the powerlifting gyms are full of ignorant, racist, hateful people in my area... I'll take a commercial gym like golds over that any day, even being someone who has done powerlifting and strongman.

I've never experienced this at hardcore gyms.

Of all the franchise gyms golds has been my favorite. Always a good atmosphere, bodybuilder are welcome there. and these even a pro now and then to chat with

I've never noticed this. In fact, once you get by the intimidating visuals, I think the most helpful people I've ever worked out with are in those gyms. Definitely a great atmosphere with lots of support. Like a family.

Isn't it ironic that PF advertises its stereo types but they, themselves, are the only ones judging anyone!

but, either way, I cannot motivate myself at places like PF, WOW, __filli n the blank__ discount gym..

my gym is annoying right now, as it is located in the middle of suburbia and all of the college students have just come home to mommy and daddy for the summer and have suddenly made my gym 2x more crowded than usual. it affects my workout because having to wait 5-10 minutes on a bench after i have already warmed up screws up the whole process

Plant fitness, dumbbells only go to 70lbs and they don't even have regular barbells. It matters

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

I think it depends on the level your at and your goals. If your a pro you can work with any gym ..for me I like the hardcore dungeon style training I'm 246 5 11 and I'm lean and I'm not the biggest dude at my gym my one boy is 5 7 280 lol!!! And guess who he's helping out with advices...yeaaa:D because he knows I wana be a 3d animation character like him. Your not gonna get that gauge of bigness at PF ..but it's all depends on your goals

The atmosphere and big guys tearing it up gets me pumped to go hard and get bigger... kids in the gun talking and taking pics makes me like blah if I let myself lose focus and get tied up in there stupid shit between sets

Of all the franchise gyms golds has been my favorite. Always a good atmosphere, bodybuilder are welcome there. and these even a pro now and then to chat with

Yeah, that or Worlds.

Do you guys feel like the gym you train at makes a difference in how far you get or where you end up bodybuilding wise?

Would somebody who trains at a barebone gym with a bench, squat rack, leg press, smith, etc be just as successful as a bodybuilder who had access to a well stocked golds, metroflex or powerhouse?

IMO, gym environment and equipment matters to me greatly, but I'm curious to see if others agree. I find the need for heavy dumbbells, certain isolation machines and machines geared towards a higher strength population to be pretty crucial.

I have around 3 gyms plus my own personal gym that I train at. I think the variety of exercises and equipment make a huge,,tremendous difference.

damn boyz, I remember back in the day me and my boys from night shift used to train in one of their garage with some barbells, dumbells, a pulldown machine, and a bench press on a concrete floor. We got huge doing that every mon-fri no fail.

Then we all joined up the latest gym that opened up, thinking that we would have access to the latest and greatest shit and get huge like ronnie (who was the current mr O at that time), but when we started training there it was fucking shit, all these rich skinny mofos with polo tees staring at us for still wearing our hi-vis work shirts. we thought fuck this shit, and went back to the garage, still train there every night before going home and hitting the hay.

The right atmosphere definitely increases motivation!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear