YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does the site growth from IGF Lr3 goes away after IGF cycle?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm currently pinning IGF Lr3 ED 50mcg/pre-workout into my Bi's & Tri's only.
My bi's/Tri's look bigger & have increase by 1/3 inches.
Its been 3 weeks.

My question is after i'm done with 8 weeks IGF cycle. Will the gains in my arms still remain? Or will it slowly go down?

Appreciate if u guys can post your real life experience & not opinions on site injection/growth.

Thanks guys.

I hope they do..I have added size to my legs but don't measure them,just tell by the mirror.If you have caused hyperplasia then it should be permanent..I believe the site growth I got out of my legs was from the MGF more than from the IGF-1 LR3.IGF-1 LR3 supposedly goes systematic after injection but the MGF is more for site growth.DES IGF1 I believe is better for site growth than IGF-1 LR3..got an order on the way and will see for myself.Overall the combination of IGF-1 LR3/MGF/TEST has helped me add a good bit of lean mass..especially on my legs where I focused most of my injections and my workouts.There are differing opinions on whether or not IGF-1 LR3 cause site growth..but I do know from experience if you respond well to it..it causes growth.That is my experiences with it..hope that helps you out.

Thanks Forklift28.

My arms seem fuller. I'm not sure it is cell growth/hyperplasia or is it gylcogen/water inside the muscle due to IGF insulin like properties.

I hope it stays permanantly after i stop IGF.
Have u use IGF DES? In terms of real life results, how does it compare to IGF Lr3?

Anyone else has any experience?

I haven't tried DES IGF-1 but I will be soon..I will post my thoughts on it.Might be a while though.I'm going to take a break before I run it to make sure my receptors are refreshed.I would like to know if MGF needs to be cycled..It would be great if it doesn't since it seems to be the most likely to cause site growth,.. combined with DES IGF-1 it would be even better for that reason.

I haven't try MGF.
U're right. No one seem to have real life experience with MGF.

As for the IGF. My arms seems bigger & i'm noticing fat lost.
I notice i get better results with IGF even when my ASS dose has been cut in half.

I'm currently doing 50mcg ED.
Do u think its allot or little?

I'm 5,7,
175lbs,
8% BF
training for 10 years & juicing for 6.

That's a good dose..you don't want to take more than you need to.Some people start off lower like say 40mc's and next cycle do 50mcg's.You don't want to take more than you have to get results.It's kinda like GHRP'S anything over 100mcg's is overkill and is really a waste.The biggest question for me anyway is the most effective time to take it.Alot of different theories on that idea..regardless if you take it before or after w/o you are going to get results if you respond to it..but when it seems like it is not working(for me the pump is not as prominent)then it's time to go off.And as for MGF I am pretty sure it is doing a good job on my birdlegs..they are bigger from the combo.IMO it is a good pep and pretty cheap.

Thanks for the advice forklift.

I'm also on GHRP/CJC1295. I'm using Genesis peptides. I don't feel much pump.
What should i do? I don't seem to feel much. Only a little hungry but not much.

However, when i added the IGF. The pump became intense. I'm using Igftropin from Hygene China. I feel there's a little site growth too. I'm not sure if its actual growth or swealing.

I'm really keen on trying MGF. Heard u should pin 400mcg after workout.

Thanks for the advice forklift.

I'm also on GHRP/CJC1295. I'm using Genesis peptides. I don't feel much pump.
What should i do? I don't seem to feel much. Only a little hungry but not much.

However, when i added the IGF. The pump became intense. I'm using Igftropin from Hygene China. I feel there's a little site growth too. I'm not sure if its actual growth or swealing.

I'm really keen on trying MGF. Heard u should pin 400mcg after workout.

As for a pump with ghrp's/cjc you don't feel anything like that..the only immediate effect is the hunger from the ghrp-6 and the improved sleep,over time I have noticed a leaning effect.I believe that cjc interferes with the IGF so it should be kept out of that cycle but the ghrp's are okay with it.I was doing the same thing and a few guys told me that..makes sense and I don't know too much about these things anyway..just going on what I heard.You definitely should add the MGF to the IGF-1 LR3 as it has the best possibilities for site growth when taken immediately afterward (w/o) or even hours after..as long as their is damaged muscle MGF is likely to do it;s job..if it does.
I take 200mcg's and get good results..like I said it;s kinda like AAS..you don't want to take too much too soon then your next cycles when not be effective without adding more mcg's.know what I mean.And MGF is pretty cheap..IMO it should be definitely run with IGF1 LR3.

So most people cycle IGF/MGF for 4 weeks then switch to GHRP/GNRH(CJC) to let the IGF receptors refresh.

Thanks for the advice forklift. Appreciate it.

I'm 2 weeks into my IGF. I plan to take it for 12 weeks. I know people say to take IGF for a max of 4-6 weeks but some people say u can do longer. I know Ron (Genesis) did it longer & had good results.

I'm currently doing GHRP/CJC1295 morning, post & pre-bed. 100mcg each.

In the morning i pin GHRP/CJC1295 100mcg each than wait 20 mins & pin IGF 50mcg pre/workout.

Correct me if i'm wrong. I'm going to buy MGF now.

As long as it's not DAC version of CJC you should be alright..I was doing basically the same thing and a few bro's on another board said the cjc interferes somehow..but as long as your seeing results keep running it and listen to Ron..he knows more about it than most.I hear that you can run IGF longer than 4 weeks as longer if it is high quality..and if you went with Genesis then your set..and yes get the MGF..great investment IMO especially combined with IGF..the science makes sense and I know I got results..it is basically what you know is working keep doing it..just keep the dosages as low as you can to see those results..more is not better with these things...seems it's more about timing.

Thanks.
Then could u advice me how i should take GHRP-6 + CJC1295 & IGF without canceling one another.

Timing, dosing, etc.

It's simple, add some test.

X2 Test will definitely enhance everything..but I read somewhere that the CJC shouldn't be run with what your doing..just what I read..could be wrong.Maybe they were referring to the DAC version which you don't want anyway since it causes a GH bleed.I would save the GHRP/GNRH combo for after you finish with the IGF cycle.

GHRH/GHRP morning, noon and night. 50mcg Lr3 20-30minutes after last GHRH/GHRP dose.

X2 Test will definitely enhance everything..but I read somewhere that the CJC shouldn't be run with what your doing..just what I read..could be wrong.Maybe they were referring to the DAC version which you don't want anyway since it causes a GH bleed.I would save the GHRP/GNRH combo for after you finish with the IGF cycle.

Read in datbtrue's forum that test counteracts IGFs impact on GH. Think it was page 22 or 23.

There are so many therios/school of thought that i don't know which one to follow.

BTW, i read somewhere that Datbtrue recommends to take 10mcg IGF ED for a long time. What do u guys think?

Anyone try it?
Will we see results from 10mcg ED?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear